SportsWrath

East Rutherford, New Jersey

Exit 117

You guys do have a good team. Jenkins is a big addition, but he has his weaknesses.

I for one and hoping for a match down in Tampa. The media is hyping it up prematuraley and both teams have a lot to get done before it happens but it is definitely a possibility.

I refuse to think the Jets have a legit shot at the Super Bowl, because no matter how they look on the field, they're still the Jets and still break my heart.

That being said, I fully came into this season expecting 8-8 or so, slightly better if we're lucky. I never imagined Jenkins and Pace playing as well as they have. I expected the defense would yet again be a mess.

I also don't want to acknowledge the possibility of a match-up in January with the Giants because, well, let's face it, the Giants are too good.

I think that the Giants have a pretty damn good shot at repeating. Your team is too good, even without Jacobs and Plaxico. Eli has truly become a really impressive player.

But really, as far as Kris Jenkins goes, I have a legit man crush.

You guys do have a good team. Jenkins is a big addition, but he has his weaknesses.

I for one and hoping for a match down in Tampa. The media is hyping it up prematuraley and both teams have a lot to get done before it happens but it is definitely a possibility.

I wish they would wait at least until the Championship games....there is a lot of football left to play.

What's the deal if both the Jets and Giants get HFA in the playoffs?

Yeah I heard on the FAN this morning that the commissioner's office has already decided on a Sat/Sun split. Like Lube wrote the parking is a nightmare with just one game.

I for one and hoping for a match down in Tampa. The media is hyping it up prematurely and both teams have a lot to get done before it happens but it is definitely a possibility.

Prematurely indeed... and the chances of it happening is very very slim.

Prematurely indeed... and the chances of it happening is very very slim.

I wouldn't say very very slim. The Jets have a good defense and they just whooped up on the only previously unbeaten team to this point in the Titans. Personally, I see the Jets as having a pretty good shot at the SuperBowl. Between them and the other likely AFC playoff contenders, I would take them as a favorite in any of those matchups. I think Baltimore can give them trouble, matchup wise, and the Steelers, too, but I really like the Jets this year.

As for us, we have a long way to go also, but it's obviously looking good as we continue to knock off quality opponents. It will be very nice indeed to rest some players with that first round bye, and to jump ahead a little, if we are 14-1 going into week 16, I think we should rest some select players like Plax, Jacobs, and maybe even Eli for a half. This year is not last year. Last year our team needed to fight in week 16 to prove they had what it takes. This year they know it, and 2 weeks of rest for some guys could be huge going into our first playoff game.

It's an exciting time! Can't wait for playoffs!