SportsWrath

Who do we root for?

Virginia Giant

NFC East Game  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do We Root For?

• Redskins 6-3
    • Cowboys 5-4

This makes me sad: a day when even our Dallas antagonist doesn't have anything to stirring to include.

Dallas is already over. Even if we don't beat the Skins again, we're probably going to take the division.

The only way Dallas is an impact in January is if there's a need for more ushers at one of our games.

Somebody cue up a douche like BadEgg from the Washington area so we have something to talk about this year...

It's good to be the king!

This is what I was thinking. <_<

Anyway, I voted for the Skins. I fuckin hate the cowboys. No egg, not scared, FUCKIN HATE. I know it would make more sense to root for Dallas, but I just want Dallas to fall deeper and deeper into a hole, I love rubbin it in these scumbag cowgirl fans faces. We'd still be 2- up if we win, and still in first by a game if we lose. I dont want that, but I want Dallas to just go to hell.

What Rik said wouldn't be bad either though, it would make it that much sweeter. Hmmmmmmm..........

Interesting -- that you hate a sports team and their fan base so much that you get all riled up on an internet message board, and root against them at all costs. What does that say? Sounds like a personal problem to me...

Me -- I don't hate anyone. Despite their shortcomings. Even you, Bigblue... :wub:

You see, our MB bad guy has no more bullets to shoot.

There's always '09 Cowboys. Now let's get to hatin' on some Skins, they're our only competition right now.

It'll be us and the Skins, the Panthers, and who knows maybe the Falcons en route to February. It's a long way off, but the road to the SB is likely to go through us...

I was rooting for the Eagles. It's too early to say that the Giants are so good they can't choke the division away... :o

lol, I figured as much, most people think 3 teams will make the playoffs out of the East, yet you root for the team you're tied with over the team that well ahead of you.

It doesn't really matter - it's all about how WE do in the divisional games. If we beat Philly at home, win in Washington & Dallas and we wouldn't have to win any other games to clinch NFC East. Matter of fact, winning two out of those three, plus one out of division game probably does it.

That would get us #2 seed, at worst. Find a way to 12-4 including winning two out of those three divisional games AND beat Carolina at home in Week 16 and we'll have two home games on the way to the Super Bowl.

All that said, root for dallas to give Washington their 4th loss...then we'll give them both their 5th!

Interesting -- that you hate a sports team and their fan base so much that you get all riled up on an internet message board, and root against them at all costs. What does that say? Sounds like a personal problem to me...

Me -- I don't hate anyone. Despite their shortcomings. Even you, Bigblue... :wub:

Yup. Fuck you and all the other douchebag cowboy fans. It does say something about me. It says Im a true blue Giant fan. Your a cowboy fan, you have no idea what true blue means.

The Cowgirls. I hope they beat the fucking bejesus out of the 'Skins. I want Romo and company to mount a comeback of epic proportions. I want them feeling like they are the best team football ever created. And then, I want the Gmen to roll into Texas Stadium on December 14th for the last time, play a healthy Cowgirls team, no excuses, and pound those fuckers into the ground so all doubt can be erased as to who is better. That's what I want.

You... you.. you my friend. I tell ya.. you're good.. you're good

Robert%20Deniro6.jpg

Yup. Fuck you and all the other douchebag cowboy fans. It does say something about me. It says Im a true blue Giant fan. Your a cowboy fan, you have no idea what true blue means.

If true blue means labeling oneself "superfan" and dressing like Darth Vader's retarded cousin I don't want to know... :LMAO:

If true blue means labeling oneself "superfan" and dressing like Darth Vader's retarded cousin I don't want to know... :LMAO:

Oooh, sorry shitface, I didnt label myself that, the AZ Republic did. And you really shouldnt say I looked like your girlfriend/wife.

You've gotta love it. The confident Giants fans are rooting for the second place team rather than the team sharing LAST place. 8-1 and running scared...

But I gotta give you credit. You know your football. You know a healthy Cowboys team in January will dish out an ass-whoppin' of legendary proportions. You'd better hope the Skins nail the coffin shut Sunday night...

This is True - recent history shows that the Cowboys are a great post-season team :unsure: