SportsWrath

Will the Cowboys continue their quest to buy a championship???

BurnThePhilFans

Hmmm...all riled up for someone who has me on ignore. Upset that I didn't come by Monday morning and pay homage to the team that beat the Replacements? Well, that's just too bad, Boohyah.

A couple of inaccuracies in your angry rant need clarification. I did not say "most" posters on this board wanted to look into Hall. I believe I said many, which is probably accurrate. Also, I don't think I was criticizing any team or players. I simply used Hardy and Sweed as examples of 1st rounders that don't develope all that fast.

Regarding the rest of this jibberish, that has nothing to do with DeAngelo Hall, you should be aware that, as a Cowboys fan, I have every right to state my opinion on all things football. And I certainly will not stop stating my opinion because you have an issue with it.

Really, if you are this frazzled by the harmless post I made, by all means put me on ignore and be on your merry way. :bye:

First off, I never addressed you directly. Most Cowboys fans are dilusional, even those that don't actually watch the games.

Secondly, "many" "most", doesn't matter. In the offseason, the feeling was that the Giants might need a corner, which was something of a concern. The Cowboys had made their intention clear, Pacman or bust. (by the way, out of those 2 jokers, I would have picked Pacman because I think talent wise, he was better, and gave Dallas credit for the move.......but enough jibberish). Now perhaps you need Hall, well go get him, you have a bunch of lowlifes playing for you anyway, he'll fit right in and he can't cover also.

Third, you are right, I don't have you on ignore. I've ignored you, but I haven't bothered to actually do it. But if this way someone credible like Bigblue, Tree etc, I'd be bothered. But the fact it's you is laughable since if you had any integrity at all you wouldn't be here in the first place since you told everyone you'd leave.

Anyway, the Replacements was based on an entire team going on strike. You're making excuses because you're QB is out. Your team sucked on Sunday, suck it up and be a man about it, not a troll.

Now, can someone show me how ignore works?

First off, I never addressed you directly. Most Cowboys fans are dilusional, even those that don't actually watch the games.

Secondly, "many" "most", doesn't matter. In the offseason, the feeling was that the Giants might need a corner, which was something of a concern. The Cowboys had made their intention clear, Pacman or bust. (by the way, out of those 2 jokers, I would have picked Pacman because I think talent wise, he was better, and gave Dallas credit for the move.......but enough jibberish). Now perhaps you need Hall, well go get him, you have a bunch of lowlifes playing for you anyway, he'll fit right in and he can't cover also.

Third, you are right, I don't have you on ignore. I've ignored you, but I haven't bothered to actually do it. But if this way someone credible like Bigblue, Tree etc, I'd be bothered. But the fact it's you is laughable since if you had any integrity at all you wouldn't be here in the first place since you told everyone you'd leave.

Anyway, the Replacements was based on an entire team going on strike. You're making excuses because you're QB is out. Your team sucked on Sunday, suck it up and be a man about it, not a troll.

don't ignore him boo.

He's easily the most entertaining person on the board.

No one gets it WRONG more often than this jerkoff, like most cowgirls fans.

What could be more enjoyable than knowing this little guy has to disappear a few days at a time everytime his team gets their panties wedged deep in their ass.

He might as well have left, he's hardly here anymore.

don't ignore him boo.

He's easily the most entertaining person on the board.

No one gets it WRONG more often than this jerkoff, like most cowgirls fans.

What could be more enjoyable than knowing this little guy has to disappear a few days at a time everytime his team gets their panties wedged deep in their ass.

He might as well have left, he's hardly here anymore.

I've lost interest in bantering with him, 7-1.....5-4.....1st place....last place.

It hardly seems worth it anymore.

I've lost interest in bantering with him, 7-1.....5-4.....1st place....last place.

It hardly seems worth it anymore.

No need to banter. Sit back. Read his arrogant baseless predictions and enjoy as everyone of them is stuffed down his pie hole.

No need to banter. Sit back. Read his arrogant baseless predictions and enjoy as everyone of them is stuffed down his pie hole.

Seriously Nesta, how do you put him on ignore. Like I said before, bring me a Cowboy fan who willing to be impartial and I'm fine with him. But all he does is say the same shit every week like VG said. Being Superbowl champs and best team in the league only highlights his schtick.

Actually I'm kinda disappointed in myself to drag myself to his level by arguing, let's just do this.

Seriously Nesta, how do you put him on ignore. Like I said before, bring me a Cowboy fan who willing to be impartial and I'm fine with him. But all he does is say the same shit every week like VG said. Being Superbowl champs and best team in the league only highlights his schtick.

Actually I'm kinda disappointed in myself to drag myself to his level by arguing, let's just do this.

Go to his profile.

On the left there is a drop down menu labeled Options. Click it to open, first option is ignore.

Egg, in case you are wondering what is really wrong with the Cowboys here is some good video evidence; hint it isn't Johnson.

Apparently Jenkins was waiting for Brown the safety, 2 tackles all year so good luck with that one, to make a play or god.

Interesting. After your unprovoked meltdown, you were in and out of this thread all day. Yet, it takes you hours to respond. Be honest, who helped you draft this? :o

By the way, the Cowboys are missing a little more than a QB. I assumed a big football fan like yourself would know this. But, you know what they say when you assume...

And I was less than impressed with the Giants in the first half. The Cowboys quarterbacks handed them the game and they still wouldn't take it. Facing a decimated Cowboys team, that game should have been 35-0 at half...

I can't wait until December...

Interesting. After your unprovoked meltdown, you were in and out of this thread all day. Yet, it takes you hours to respond. Be honest, who helped you draft this? :o

You do realize how sad it is that you spend "all day" monitoring his activity?

By the way, the Cowboys are missing a little more than a QB. I assumed a big football fan like yourself would know this. But, you know what they say when you assume...

And I was less than impressed with the Giants in the first half. The Cowboys quarterbacks handed them the game and they still wouldn't take it. Facing a decimated Cowboys team, that game should have been 35-0 at half...

I can't wait until December...

Close. It was 35-14 at the end of the game. :) Still an ass whoopin, no atter how you slice it.

You do realize how sad it is that you spend "all day" monitoring his activity?

I responded to the thread last night around 10pm. And how fucking retarded is the guy to be checking to see if I would respond.

Anyway, the ignore feature works. I won't angrily respond to him again. I'm sure he'll be happy about it.

That's what makes him pathetic and a joy to experience.

He's like the little monkey smelling his own shit on the video.

I responded to the thread last night around 10pm. And how fucking retarded is the guy to be checking to see if I would respond.

Anyway, the ignore feature works. I won't angrily respond to him again. I'm sure he'll be happy about it.

I had just stayed in the thread and checked back from time to time while I was doing my work. While it may be "retarded" to a wait for a response, it is not nearly as pathetic as you sitting in there on multiple occassions trying to figure out what to say...

But enough of this jibberish. Has DeAngelo Hall signed anywhere?

I had just stayed in the thread and checked back from time to time while I was doing my work. While it may be "retarded" to a wait for a response, it is not nearly as pathetic as you sitting in there on multiple occassions trying to figure out what to say...

Angels crashed and burned again, Cowboys about to be the Buffalo bills of the playoffs, this aint a good decade for ya.

There are plenty of threads here waiting for a response from you.

Too bad your balls are the size of peanuts.

And I don't need to babysit to know you've already read a few of 'em.

There are plenty of threads here waiting for a response from you.

Too bad your balls are the size of peanuts.

You are a joke who rarely posts anything worth my time. And if you are referring to the Dallas threads, there is not much to respond to as the game went precisely like I thought it would. December should be interesting thought. Now go crawl back under your rock...

You are a joke who rarely posts anything worth my time. And if you are referring to the Dallas threads, there is not much to respond to as the game went precisely like I thought it would. December should be interesting thought. Now go crawl back under your rock...

The joke is your football team. The punchline is 5-4 or even 35-14. Take your pick.

Superbowl Chump.

Precisely like you thought it would? I thought we were gonna take a punch to the mouth?

the countdown till your boys season is over - 11 days

with all do respect, the cowboys are missing their QB, TE (leading receiver), and two starting corners...the dog is just saying...