SportsWrath

Will the Cowboys continue their quest to buy a championship???

BurnThePhilFans

you know court jester, not everything involves you...the dog is sure he knows what the reference is to...in this case, as in most cases, you are out of your element...

the idiot is referring to the fact that i pm'd him once to tell him that i agree with him that pittsburgh was even with the giants. something i also put on the thread itself. i guess that makes me a coward in shitdog's cheap vodka polluted eyes.

the reality is, the giant fans have always thrown out the injury excuse in the past...as well as the referee/nfl conspiracy.

Actually dog, the reality is every NFL fan throws out the injury excuse, and every nfl fan base is disgusted by bad calls.

Go hang with the kids on the cowboy forum for a day.

You'll see that we're certainly not unique in that respect.

Ofcourse your cowboy pick was against 'logic'. That's what made it so stupid.

Actually dog, the reality is every NFL fan throws out the injury excuse, and every nfl fan base is disgusted by bad calls.

Go hang with the kids on the cowboy forum for a day.

You'll see that we're certainly not unique in that respect.

Ofcourse your cowboy pick was against 'logic'. That's what made it so stupid.

the dog never said it was unique...it has just been used quite often around these parts for many years...along with the big conspiracy theories...fans like to find excuses...the dog is saying injuries is not one of them...past super bowl winners have proven that...

the dog never said it was unique...it has just been used quite often around these parts for many years...along with the big conspiracy theories...fans like to find excuses...the dog is saying injuries is not one of them...past super bowl winners have proven that...

That would be the point numbnuts. The fact that these things are discussed by the fan base of ALL 32 teams.

Even the one you hide in the closet.

really...the dog thinks you need a vacation.

I just took one last week. To the Cowboys forum.

Couldn't help but notice the whining about the penalties from last years playoff game.

Not to mention the injury excuses for last weeks beatdown.

The blue thinks you need new materia............zzzzzzz.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZ

that's the problem- we're so good now- it's boring to hear the droning of the dissenting views. there's no substance there.

that's the problem- we're so good now- it's boring to hear the droning of the dissenting views. there's no substance there.

True. I think I can name all his insults right now:

Court jester

You need a vacation

the dog finds it hilarious

Am I missing any? If so, it cant be that much.

True. I think I can name all his insults right now:

Court jester

You need a vacation

the dog finds it hilarious

Am I missing any? If so, it cant be that much.

Suddenly feeling brave bigblue? It was not that long ago that he made you take a 5 or 6 week vacation...

I just took one last week. To the Cowboys forum.

Couldn't help but notice the whining about the penalties from last years playoff game.

Not to mention the injury excuses for last weeks beatdown.

LOL....Awwwhhhh how are the poor liddle Bwoke Bwack lovers doing over there Nes....?

LOL....Awwwhhhh how are the poor liddle Bwoke Bwack lovers doing over there Nes....?

Not so good. Half are in denial, even though the team no longer is. These guys are still projecting 12-4. I suspect eggy falls in with that crowd.

The rest are chicken littles.

Not so good. Half are in denial, even though the team no longer is. These guys are still projecting 12-4. I suspect eggy falls in with that crowd.

The rest are chicken littles.

I would suffer a coronary from laughing so hard if I lived anywhere near those pathetic homers....too bad I left my last job there were two huge Broke Back fans that I would just love just walking around them after game day. I would not have to say boo before they would start belly aching about how the world was agin 'em. And the Giants cheated. And they are still going to Three peat at the SuperBowl after they win their first one since the days of Aikman....lol.

I would suffer a coronary from laughing so hard if I lived anywhere near those pathetic homers....too bad I left my last job there were two huge Broke Back fans that I would just love just walking around them after game day. I would not have to say boo before they would start belly aching about how the world was agin 'em. And the Giants cheated. And they are still going to Three peat at the SuperBowl after they win their first one since the days of Aikman....lol.

Just before the 2007 season started I left a job with 2 cowgirl homers. They talked all this shit about how without Tiki we had no running game and Eli couldn't carry the offense. I tried and tried to tell them that BJ was not just a short yardage back, and this new kid Bradshaw was going to be a star. I didn't even factor in Ward.

I'm sure they were feeling good about it til we kicked that ass in the postseason.