SportsWrath

Will the Cowboys continue their quest to buy a championship???

BurnThePhilFans

I'm in Texas. I'd love to go to the game, but just the thought of sitting in a stadium seat for 3 hours makes my back hurt.

I know what you mean. The Univ. of Phoenix Stadium is pretty cool though. They have a place called the Red Zone, where you can stand and watch the game, pretty good view too. Oh well, thought I'd ask. We'll be shooting a video of our big tailgate and posting it on here. You'll know its us by the big sign that says " Sporstwrath, boohyah is the king" on it. Cause you know, he is the king of Sportswrath.

I know what you mean. The Univ. of Phoenix Stadium is pretty cool though. They have a place called the Red Zone, where you can stand and watch the game, pretty good view too. Oh well, thought I'd ask. We'll be shooting a video of our big tailgate and posting it on here. You'll know its us by the big sign that says " Sporstwrath, boohyah is the king" on it. Cause you know, he is the king of Sportswrath.

Thanks for the invite tho.

with all do respect, the cowboys are missing their QB, TE (leading receiver), and two starting corners...the dog is just saying...

with all due respect, good teams rise above injuries, or so I've heard from you and your compadre over the years...just saying...

Would I be hearing this if Dallas won in January? After all, we didn't have our starting TE or starting corners. Oh, and according to you guys, we didn't have a professional QB, either.

Where was all this allowance for injury when we lost most of our defense to INJURED RESERVE in 2004?

Or when we faced Carolina in the playoffs with 1 of the 6 LBs we started the season with?

You guys LOST. And you lost UGLY. There was no phase of your game that you could point to and say you had a chance. You managed to do it in the first half of the season; and you have yet to overcome your late-season fade, which you've experienced for two consecutive years, fully healthy.

You were not missing your tight end.

Funny they don't give Jenkins any respect either right? I mean we won the superbowl with our first round cb starting last year.

But on the other hand, their first round corner is now a joke on YouTube.

Let's make excuses for injuries as Giant fans.

Our only pro bowler from last season is out all year.

Last year, we lost Kiwi and Shockey for the end of the year, and we won the superbowl.

We also lost Sam Madison and Shaun O'Hara for some games in the playoffs last year. Speaking of Cowboys, we beat you in the playoffs in your backyard with a beat up secondary containing a guy plucked from the practice squad.

Can anybody else make excuses why we are only 7-1 this year and current Superbowl champions?

I can't wait until December...

Egg, I'm probably as realistic as they come when it comes to football and expecatations.. you know I'm not one to talk trash either. To state the obvious, Dallas is in big trouble.. they're a mess no matter how you slice it. In some weird way, I'm not happy with their status because I was looking forward to hard fought games like we had last year... all 3 games were fucking exciting...

My best friend is a die-hard 'Boys fan and he all but conceded his team sucks... it was weird that I was the one telling him the cup is half full... even though now I feel as far as the 'Boys are concerned, the cup is broken.

Let's make excuses for injuries as Giant fans.

Our only pro bowler from last season is out all year.

Last year, we lost Kiwi and Shockey for the end of the year, and we won the superbowl.

We also lost Sam Madison and Shaun O'Hara for some games in the playoffs last year. Speaking of Cowboys, we beat you in the playoffs in your backyard with a beat up secondary containing a guy plucked from the practice squad.

Can anybody else make excuses why we are only 7-1 this year and current Superbowl champions?

the reality is, the giant fans have always thrown out the injury excuse in the past...as well as the referee/nfl conspiracy.

as for your previous comment about witten not being out, he didn't actually play beyond the 2nd quarter, and was a non-factor due to the injury...the dog isn't a cowboy fan, so it really doesn't matter, but you can't limit the injury to just the QB...and that being said, the dog has stated, and still contends, that injuries are not an excuse, and are in fact part of the game...

Didn't keep the dog from thinking the Cowgirls would win though did it?

the dog did say that was completely against logic...it was just one of those feelings...like when the giants went on that run last year...logically it didn't add up, but many here were still saying they would roll through the playoffs and win it all...

yes, spelling and grammer as well...but really, the dog cares less for cowards...how does that feel by the way?

You should be asking yourself that dumbass. We all state who our team is here, including blunatic. So who's the coward?

You should be asking yourself that dumbass. We all state who our team is here, including blunatic. So who's the coward?

you know court jester, not everything involves you...the dog is sure he knows what the reference is to...in this case, as in most cases, you are out of your element...

Im out of MY element? Lets see, Im a Giant fan, on a Giant board. I don't like you, blunatic doesn't like you. Heck, quite a few think you're a douchebag here. I'd say someone is the pot, and they're callin the kettle black.

maybe I'm the pot? :unsure:

Well booh, I guess I owe you 5 bucks. It wasn't an hour later, but about 5 hours.

Still, that's gotta count for something right?

Yeah, sorry I didn't respond to your PM Nesta, but I couldn't think of anything to say until now, you know, because it's hard to find witty comebacks. So I logged in several times over the last 24 hours trying to post something, Badegg has the count of my visits here. Finally, my wife came downstairs, saw that I was dizzy from overthinking, and wrote down what I should write.

I'll tell you what, save your $5 bucks, do you still make cool sigs?

the reality is, the giant fans have always thrown out the injury excuse in the past...as well as the referee/nfl conspiracy.

as for your previous comment about witten not being out, he didn't actually play beyond the 2nd quarter, and was a non-factor due to the injury...the dog isn't a cowboy fan, so it really doesn't matter, but you can't limit the injury to just the QB...and that being said, the dog has stated, and still contends, that injuries are not an excuse, and are in fact part of the game...

Then why did YOU bring them up? Then talk about giants fans throwing out an injury excuse?

Let's put it another way: they were losing games before Jones, Romo, et al were injured. The Cowboys defense is sub-par, and unless that offense scores into the 30's or plays Tampa Bay sixteen times, they're doomed.

And I'll also point out that we won by running 200 yds against them. How were their corners going to change that?

Finally, are you going to say that there has been improvement in the officiating this year? We have been absolutely blessed with no soul-ripping bad calls on us; but that isn't to say that this season hasn't been rife with them. The officiating on a whole has been terrible again this season all over the NFL, so if you makes you feel better, I'm being consistent.

Eh, I'm done with this nonsense. We've beaten the Cowboys two consecutive times, just like they did last regular season; we've beaten them in circumstances that were more important than a regular season game, and we did beat them this past week while playing a pretty below-average game (too many turnovers). I'm confident we will beat the lifeless corpse we will see in December. Somehow, it still won't be equal to the "amazing" victories you guys had last year.

...and yet I'll still enjoy it.

Then why did YOU bring them up? Then talk about giants fans throwing out an injury excuse? Let's put it another way: they were losing games before Jones, Romo, et al were injured. The Cowboys defense is sub-par, and unless that offense scores into the 30's or plays Tampa Bay sixteen times, they're doomed.

And I'll also point out that we won by running 200 yds against them. How were their corners going to change that?

Finally, are you going to say that there has been improvement in the officiating this year? We have been absolutely blessed with no soul-ripping bad calls on us; but that isn't to say that this season hasn't been rife with them. The officiating on a whole has been terrible again this season all over the NFL, so if you makes you feel better, I'm being consistent.

Eh, I'm done with this nonsense. We've beaten the Cowboys two consecutive times, just like they did last regular season; we've beaten them in circumstances that were more important than a regular season game, and we did beat them this past week while playing a pretty below-average game (too many turnovers). I'm confident we will beat the lifeless corpse we will see in December. Somehow, it still won't be equal to the "amazing" victories you guys had last year.

...and yet I'll still enjoy it.

umm, the dog didn't bring it up - the dog only responded when booyah stated that romo was only missing player...the fact is there were more injuries then that, and the fact is that giant fans here have traditionally thrown out the injury excuse, and the fact is the dog has always said that injuries are not an excuse, regardless of the team...and the final fact is, the dog could care less about the cowboys - they are underachievers and the injuries, as with all teams, only makes it more of a challenge to win - but it is no excuse for losing...

I'm going to DVR that game so I can watch the game and then replay it so i can scan throught the crowd for my banner.

Oh, there will be footage from the tailgate party, where you can see it just fine. We may evcen say a little speech.