SportsWrath

Wahsington Redskins

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

Okay, so all we haerd about is how good the redskins are and that the giants got lucky to play them in the first week when they didnt know the new system blah, blah blah.....so I say this, the following week, after getting manhandled by the giants (even though by the score it would appear it was a close game) the redskins had a monster game offensiveley...did they suddenly learn the new system in one week? and what about the 4 weeks of training camp, did they not learn the new system then?

My point is the redskins got beat by a team who is just better than they are. Just like the Steelers did to them last night, the same steleers team that the giants beat up on on their home field. The Redskins should never be in the same sentence as the giants.

Yeah, before the game last night I was thinking how impressed I was with Campbell. I gave up on him being a good quarterback early, and he's been playing very good. But last night it's obvious he's still got some growing to do.

Yeah, before the game last night I was thinking how impressed I was with Campbell. I gave up on him being a good quarterback early, and he's been playing very good. But last night it's obvious he's still got some growing to do.

Or maybe he and the skins had a bad game.. kindda like the games Eli has once in a while...