SportsWrath

Browns talking trash???

Nas

Not exactly wise to be trash talking the best rushing team in the league. And worse to be trash talking a guy whose YPG individually is better than your team as a whole.

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/giants/30732499.html

The entire teams response was in general "We let our play talk for ourselves" but this one quote in particular was funny.

"That's how you know, you can tell the type of education that is floating around," Jacobs replied. "Saying stupid stuff like that — you have just got to ignore them and go out and play."

You gotta wonder what the motive is for this guy talking shit. I hope Jacobs doesn't go back to slamming his way through the line.

Yeah there is nothing wrong with being a finesse runner when you are trying to get through the line. Kind of have to be with how small the holes are. There are times to put your shoulder down and times not to.

That 44 yard run he had last week I was shocked he didn't try and bowl that DB over rather than try and juke past him.

Does your mommy know you are using her internet connection to say such horrible things? I think she has some Dial waiting for you upstairs.
I wish your comment was true. That way, I could be with my mother who I love even though she died 40 years ago. Does you mommy know that you are such a disagreeable person?

Yeah, but now you made him run and find a dictionary.
I have known for years the definition of "irony" because I have a Masters Degree in Finance so I didn't have to look it up. BTW, I am better educated than a punk like you that is always trying to insult me. Answer the original question, does you mommy know that you are a disagreeable person.

I have known for years the definition of "irony" because I have a Masters Degree in Finance so I didn't have to look it up. BTW, I am better educated than a punk like you that is always trying to insult me. Answer the original question, does you mommy know that you are a disagreeable person.

There is a difference between trying and succeeding. Based on your repeated angry responses I am succeeding little one.

Seriously though child, why do you continue to pretend to be an educated elderly man? Does it make it feel better when you jerk off to this?

old-people-sex.jpg

They give out degrees in cracker jack boxes now a days.

There is a difference between trying and succeeding. Based on your repeated angry responses I am succeeding little one.

Seriously though child, why do you continue to pretend to be an educated elderly man? Does it make it feel better when you jerk off to this?

old-people-sex.jpg

Nice photo of you and your mother. glad you posted it.