SportsWrath

ESPN Pwer rankings

so-cal dub

Regarding the rankings, two separate sources have 3 teams from our division included in the top 3 in the league. Anyone who says the NFC East isn't the toughest division in the league is completely full of shit.

Where do you live gmenroc?? HAve you seen the thread about the Giants-Cards game here in AZ in Nov? Were planning a big Sportswrath get togethr there, a few of us are attending. Think you can make it??

Where do you live gmenroc?? HAve you seen the thread about the Giants-Cards game here in AZ in Nov? Were planning a big Sportswrath get togethr there, a few of us are attending. Think you can make it??

PA - and most likely not. Looking at getting tickets for the Redskins game in Landover. Have a good friend down on Andrews AFB that can get them at reduced prices. We'll see. Thanks for the info though.

PA - and most likely not. Looking at getting tickets for the Redskins game in Landover. Have a good friend down on Andrews AFB that can get them at reduced prices. We'll see. Thanks for the info though.

Cool, enjoy the beating of the Foreskins in person. We'll handle the drubbing of the Crapinals for you. ;) Just wanted to invite, your a cool dude.

I'll get him real drunk when he's here and when he passes out, I'll put lipstick all over his face and shave his legs. Then I'll take a pic and post it on youtube for you JGF. Dont worry, I got you. ;)

Wait, doesn't So-cal do that anyway.. before getting drunk? :P

The Redskins are a lot better than most of those teams ahead of them and make a case to be in the top 10. Jason Campbell has been much better the last 2 weeks and if he gets that offense going, they're going to be up there.

It's going to be a brutal division and to think the Giants actually made the playoffs at 8-8 not to long ago. Hell at 10-6, like last year, may not be good enough this year. All hail the resurgence of the NFC East.

Cool, enjoy the beating of the Foreskins in person. We'll handle the drubbing of the Crapinals for you. ;)Just wanted to invite, your a cool dude.

the dog's not sure why, but this whole line just stinks of middle school yearbook signing...

the dog's not sure why, but this whole line just stinks of middle school yearbook signing...

Hey, hotdog, have you seen the thread where we're planning this big get together here in AZ? Come down. Just shut your fuckin mouth, and make the trip. No excuses, hitch a ride w/ mmsfh, go upstairs and ask your mommy for money for a plane ticket, suck off your boyfriend so he will buy you one....whatever. Just come down. I'll show you a middle schooler mutha fucker. If youre down, I will even buy you a plane ticket and book your hotel, just so you come. Sometimes it seems as if we will never know each other in person, but as you can see, this is very real. I will be partyinbg in person with a good number of people on this board. So, lets put this to rest. Get a ticket, or allow me to get you one, and then come take your ass whoopin like a man you fuckin punk. ;)

Hey, hotdog, have you seen the thread where we're planning this big get together here in AZ? Come down. Just shut your fuckin mouth, and make the trip. No excuses, hitch a ride w/ mmsfh, go upstairs and ask your mommy for money for a plane ticket, suck off your boyfriend so he will buy you one....whatever. Just come down. I'll show you a middle schooler mutha fucker. If youre down, I will even buy you a plane ticket and book your hotel, just so you come. Sometimes it seems as if we will never know each other in person, but as you can see, this is very real. I will be partyinbg in person with a good number of people on this board. So, lets put this to rest. Get a ticket, or allow me to get you one, and then come take your ass whoopin like a man you fuckin punk. ;)

"gmenroc - I can't believe we will be in high school next year! rock on!!! Science was so crazy - Mr. Williams is soo lame!! Have a great summer. See you at the pool!! I think you are a cool dude! Then we can raid and destroy the high school!! - your friend, Bigblue

"gmenroc - I can't believe we will be in high school next year! rock on!!! Science was so crazy - Mr. Williams is soo lame!! Have a great summer. See you at the pool!! I think you are a cool dude! Then we can raid and destroy the high school!! - your friend, Bigblue

Yeah, I bet thats foreign to you, huh? In high School you didnt have any friends, so youre trying to clown on people who did that stuff. Yeah, thats about what it looked like when I was in HS, cause I had friends. Youre a loser livin in your moms basement. Now, dont avoid the question. Do you want me to buy your ticket?