SportsWrath

POWER RANKINGS WK1

jerseygiantfan

Me too. Wow, I expected to get shredded, but that was pretty good.

And you know.. maybe on paper Dallas is a better team.. after all we did lose our starting DEs from last year.. so this makes for a very interesting Match up... our division rocks.

And you know.. maybe on paper Dallas is a better team.. after all we did lose our starting DEs from last year.. so this makes for a very interesting Match up... our division rocks.

Very true. On paper they are better. In big games as of late, well............... :P

But yes, our div. is tough. :rock:

Come on, you have to give him some credit. Now if he was a Dallas fan, there would be no other teams, just Dallas.

True. He would have said.....

"The best team in the league is Dallas. The Dallas Cowboys will win the WS and NBA Finals as well, due to them being so great. In fact, the only team capable of beating Dallas.......is Dallas."

True. He would have said.....

"The best team in the league is Dallas. The Dallas Cowboys will win the WS and NBA Finals as well, due to them being so great. In fact, the only team capable of beating Dallas.......is Dallas."

YOU'RE NFC EAST CHAMPION, DALLAS COWBOYS! :rolleyes:

JGF, why do you only ever post Rankings?

I don't. I have a whole pinned thread at the top, that I started last year, that I have contributed about 100 or so articles to so far, I'm a really good trouble starter in General Disscusion, and I started posting Power Rankings last year and some people love me for it. Why? Do you want me to post more? Do you need your JGF fix?

HOLY SHIT................CHECK OUT THESE FOX SPORTS POWER RANKINGS!!!!

:TU::TU::TU:

I don't. I have a whole pinned thread at the top, that I started last year, that I have contributed about 100 or so articles to so far, I'm a really good trouble starter in General Disscusion, and I started posting Power Rankings last year and some people love me for it. Why? Do you want me to post more? Do you need your JGF fix?

Well we are the Defending Superbowl champs and we are undefeated so far this year ..... wasn't it a rule of thumb that the Superbowl champs are posted as #1 until and IF they start losing sure we could win every game until we meet the eagles and they are ranked what 9th? but that would not put them to #1 automatically plus the other teams between #1 and #9 depending on how they win/lose as to how they jockey around the rankings.

Anyway this #1 ranking ..... I dont like it myself it's an odd feeling, target? I guess it's because I know it wont last forever but hey there could be a run for us going through the next decade I mean look at the Steelers in the 70's the Cowboys in the 90's and the Pats in the 2000's

I am not saying thew D word trust me I am just saying IF we are to be up here for a while it will take a little getting used to....

I was being tongue in cheek. I just think it's funny that you do it. No harm meant. I still love ya. :wub:

VG jumped to your defense real quick, now if you were covered in wool you guys might have something going for you.

why in the hell is San Diego, 3rd when they lost that game? talk about Biased....yes Dallas owns September and October yet collapse in November, December and January.

Oh, I know you didn't just talk shit about the best team in the entire universe the dallas cowboys!! That's it, god wants to talk to you, because he says Toni Romo is the best creature he ever created aside form Broadway Brett. He also says, get over this SB thing in Feb already, cause it really matters in SEPT and OCT, thats where the best teams play great football. In the REGULAR season.

Oh, I know you didn't just talk shit about the best team in the entire universe the dallas cowboys!! That's it, god wants to talk to you, because he says Toni Romo is the best creature he ever created aside form Broadway Brett. He also says, get over this SB thing in Feb already, cause it really matters in SEPT and OCT, thats where the best teams play great football. In the REGULAR season.

Yeah I know I better go repent now for disparaging the cowboys in september.

Romo is one hot celebrity trip to Mexico away from falling apart again.