SportsWrath

CHOKING EFFECT??????

BIGBLUE01

Not a whole lot to type, it's self explanatory, this thread is dedicated to Badegg, and his Dallas Cowboys!!!!!!! Let us all give our respects to the baddest mofo of a team this side of the Mississippi! The Dallas Chokers!!!!! Uh, I mean Cowboys!!

Don't forget their perennial playoff choke artist himself, Tony "I'm going" Homo!

Oh, I wont! I mean, who wants to win a playoff game, let alone a SB? I want to DOMINATE the regular season cause thats where the glory is at. 13-3 and a 1st rd playoff exit, here we come!!!!!

I don't agree with us talking trash. Only teams who are behind talk trash.. others win Playoff games and super bowls.

It's a new season and new beginning... let's hope we continue to keep them silent.

There's no such thing as keeping the cowboys or their fans quiet. They have the loudest and most obnoxious voices in football. A little ridicule might do them some good. I have wonderful memories of T.O. watching the playoffs and the superbowl on TV while sitting with a bowl of popcorn.

There's no such thing as keeping the cowboys or their fans quiet. They have the loudest and most obnoxious voices in football. A little ridicule might do them some good. I have wonderful memories of T.O. watching the playoffs and the superbowl on TV while sitting with a bowl of popcorn.

Really? I see him in the bathroom cutting himself while crying about his " :cwy: *sniff * *sniff* QB"

Either way he's a popcorn eating bitch.

OK, that was wrong, I know. :evilgrin:

OK ....here is TBCvP with his therapist hat on: "So when did this "unnatural" hatred of he/she's come about?"

BB01: "I dunno T--- coulda been when I saw that show boating pansy wimp out and cry like a bitch on national tv after losing to the G-Men.

TBCvP: "Oh that's OK then...purely natural reaction to a dickless maricon I would say....you can pay the receptionist on your way out". :P

Not a whole lot to type, it's self explanatory, this thread is dedicated to Badegg, and his Dallas Cowboys!!!!!!! Let us all give our respects to the baddest mofo of a team this side of the Mississippi! The Dallas Chokers!!!!! Uh, I mean Cowboys!!

You see, BigBlue, you are your own worst enemy.

When you describe the Cowboys as "Chokers" you are implying that they loose playoff games as a result of some flaw that exists either in certain players (such as Romo) coaches (such as Wade) or the team itself (the 2007 Dallas Cowboys).

This indirectly takes away from what the Giants accomplished. If the Cowboys are "chokers", than one can argue that the majority of the sportswriters correctly assert that the Giants run was "magical" and "improbable." In other words, their win against the Cowboys was less about the Giants game plan and execution, and more about the Cowboys "choking."

When you describe the Cowboys as "Chokers" you are implying that they loose playoff games as a result of some flaw that exists either in certain players (such as Romo) coaches (such as Wade) or the team itself (the 2007 Dallas Cowboys).

This indirectly takes away from what the Giants accomplished. If the Cowboys are "chokers", than one can argue that the majority of the sportswriters correctly assert that the Giants run was "magical" and "improbable." In other words, their win against the Cowboys was less about the Giants game plan and execution, and more about the Cowboys "choking."

terrell_owens_crying.jpg

Aww someone wishes their team can win in the playoffs.

Wow, you tried hard on that one. You'll do anything to make yourself sound right, wont ya? Even if it is ridiculous. :LMAO:

I don't agree with us talking trash. Only teams who are behind talk trash.. others win Playoff games and super bowls.

It's a new season and new beginning... let's hope we continue to keep them silent.

I don't mind some friendly ribbing. I always bust balls with rival fans that I'm cool with at another site. As for NFC East trolls, they usually just bring weak ass recycled smack. I think trolling another teams' forum is incredibly gay but whatever floats your boat I guess.

I personally don't care if it was that the Giants were the best team in the NFL last year, or if it was the Cowboys' lack of intestinal fortitude, or both, I just want it to happen again.

I personally don't care if it was that the Giants were the best team in the NFL last year, or if it was the Cowboys' lack of intestinal fortitude, or both, I just want it to happen again.

Exactly. If the case was that the Giants werent really the best team, but it was that the Cowgirls choked, well, that factors into the game of football too. We didnt choke when it mattered and they did. Thus making us the better team.