SportsWrath

Rosie Colvin?

Sephiroth

Rosevelt Colvin was released by the Texans. At first I thought this must mean that he really sucks at this point, but then I thought... doesn't Houston actually have pretty good linebackers?

With the injury to Osi and moving Kiwi back to DE, should we bring him in for a look, or is he really finished? He used to be a really good pass rushing LB/DE hybrid.

Rosevelt Colvin was released by the Texans. At first I thought this must mean that he really sucks at this point, but then I thought... doesn't Houston actually have pretty good linebackers?

With the injury to Osi and moving Kiwi back to DE, should we bring him in for a look, or is he really finished? He used to be a really good pass rushing LB/DE hybrid.

We already said no to this Idea. Colvin has been in the league for 9 years and injured for 5 of them .

Definitely Mcdougle. I think I posted earlier that I had read he was having a pretty good camp. Another guy I wouldn't mind taking a look at is Deltha Oneal.

Damn, I forgot he ever existed. Whatever happened to this dude?

Damn, I forgot he ever existed. Whatever happened to this dude?

Deltha has motivation problems. But when he's motivated, he's elite. The Bengals got one superb season out of him.

But he's probably over the hill now.

Definitely, DEFINITELY, got to bring McDougle in for a look.

Deltha has motivation problems. But when he's motivated, he's elite. The Bengals got one superb season out of him.

But he's probably over the hill now.

Definitely, DEFINITELY, got to bring McDougle in for a look.

LOL... remember when we couldn't trade up to land McDougle... so we had to settle with some guy named Ozzy Umenyiori or something like that in rd 2? ;)

mcdougle is in jersey speaking with the giants

http://www.nypost.com/seven/08312008/posto...boys_126843.htm

McDougle In North Jersey With Giants

Written by Garry Cobb

Sunday, 31 August 2008

Jerome McDougle and his family spent last night in North Jersey talking to the Giants.

I can't say for sure that he has signed with the Giants but I can almost guarantee it.

At 10:30pm last night McDougle and his family were on the turnpike headed to North Jersey . It seems that Giants defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo has wooed him to New York.

McDougle was released even though he had a great training camp and preseason.

He never lived up to his draft position and potential with the Eagles but it seems he's going to get the chance to prove himself in New York.

mcdougle is in jersey speaking with the giants

http://www.nypost.com/seven/08312008/posto...boys_126843.htm

McDougle In North Jersey With Giants

Written by Garry Cobb

Sunday, 31 August 2008

Jerome McDougle and his family spent last night in North Jersey talking to the Giants.

I can't say for sure that he has signed with the Giants but I can almost guarantee it.

At 10:30pm last night McDougle and his family were on the turnpike headed to North Jersey . It seems that Giants defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo has wooed him to New York.

McDougle was released even though he had a great training camp and preseason.

He never lived up to his draft position and potential with the Eagles but it seems he's going to get the chance to prove himself in New York.

So who would be the odd man out? Kehl, Goff,Knight, Madison, Mc1/4's

LOL... remember when we couldn't trade up to land McDougle... so we had to settle with some guy named Ozzy Umenyiori or something like that in rd 2? ;)

lol...as I recall, we had to settle for William Joseph <_<

On second thought, McDougle has had even more injury trouble than Colvin. His injuries have been overshadowed by getting shot, but otherwise he hasn't made it through an NFL season without a season-ender.