SportsWrath

Shell Shocked Carr

And as far as the other QB's go for the Giants they look pretty decent. I don't place any store on these pre-season stinkers. One thing I like about Cheerleader is that he does not believe in showing his hand in the pre-season. Keep the everything vanilla. The Jets are playing like its the SuperBowl....lol. Please give me a break. As long as Osi is OK I could care less.

Carr looks like a guy looking for a nice soft spot to lay down on. I mean some of his sacks he just has to get rid of the ball.

I see he is trying too hard to make plays as well as Woodson they are hanging on the ball too long.

You know I could never understand that when you want to look at QB's why not let that QB play with the 1st team in pre season . you know what you got with your #1 QB by now right? I mean IF you got 2nd,3rd and maybe a 4th string Line man letting people past him or a 3rd string going to be cut WR not running the correct route how can you truly see How that QB or QB's will do with the 1st stringers .

What would Eli look like if he had to play with all the 3rd's?

I see he is trying too hard to make plays as well as Woodson they are hanging on the ball too long.

You know I could never understand that when you want to look at QB's why not let that QB play with the 1st team in pre season . you know what you got with your #1 QB by now right? I mean IF you got 2nd,3rd and maybe a 4th string Line man letting people past him or a 3rd string going to be cut WR not running the correct route how can you truly see How that QB or QB's will do with the 1st stringers .

What would Eli look like if he had to play with all the 3rd's?

Yes I agree on that Lug...we know what Eli can do....let Carr or Woodson play some snaps with the first team. But supposedly the third pre-season game the first string offense is trying to get the timing down on their plays...amongst other things. But Carr is feeling pressure that is not there....one play it looked like he had all of the time in the world and he still got happy feet. I don't want to give up on him as I think if he can get settled he will be a decent backup....so here's hoping.

That was a sore spot. We couldn't pick up the freaking blitz. Our running game was less than stellar, too.

I feel we should move Bradshaw to #1 IMO Jacobs might get 1 or 2 break out runs but most the time its 3 or less lately but seeing how this is preseason maybe they are not running their Total offensive schemes. but If that is our total Running game that we are seeing something has to change if we want to repeat . :ph34r:

Actually seeing Bradshaw is making me worry, he isnt playing like he was last season. He looks to afraid of hitting the hole or having someone tackle him, maybe he is saving up for the regular season or like Lug said maybe we're not running our normal schemes. I suppose it is the preseason and I wouldn't want Jacobs or Bradshaw to go all out on running plays but both of them have looked very hesitant and afraid of contact. Lets just hope it's the preseason.