SportsWrath

Training camp makes me sad.

Sephiroth

So I woke up at 6:45 today... mom and dad stayed at my house last night... except I wasn't actually "waking up" because I didn't sleep all night. Well anyways, I drove all the way to Albany... only to find... practice had moved indoors, and you couldn't get in unless you were "V.I.P."

:TD:

Now I feel like poop.

So I woke up at 6:45 today... mom and dad stayed at my house last night... except I wasn't actually "waking up" because I didn't sleep all night. Well anyways, I drove all the way to Albany... only to find... practice had moved indoors, and you couldn't get in unless you were "V.I.P."

:TD:

Now I feel like poop.

were do you get the vip's?

I would have been pissed if I came all the way from Dallas and they the same shit to me.

I would have told them this:

Content Hidden! for Not for Childrens eyes!!!!!:

I would have been pissed if I came all the way from Dallas and they the same shit to me.

I would have told them this:

Content Hidden! for Not for Childrens eyes!!!!!:
I DON'T GIVE FUCK!!! LET ME IN DAMN IT!!!!!!!

Listen I have been f'ing supporting this organization back before they traded away half the team and draft prospects for Fran Tarkenton. Hell I was born a year after your last playoff experience in 63' and had to wait till the year of my graduation for your first playoff experience in 18 years. Endured tons of torment from carpet bagging Brokeback, 69'er, and/or StealerWhiner fans for following BigBlue during the years described previously. If that doesn't make me a VIP than what does? :mellow:

Listen I have been f'ing supporting this organization back before they traded away half the team and draft prospects for Fran Tarkenton. Hell I was born a year after your last playoff experience in 63' and had to wait till the year of my graduation for your first playoff experience in 18 years. Endured tons of torment from carpet bagging Brokeback, 69'er, and/or StealerWhiner fans for following BigBlue during the years described previously. If that doesn't make me a VIP than what does? :mellow:

You are not giving your arm, first born and half your yearly income to the organizaition.

I think VIPs are season ticket holders, but I may be wrong about that.

We are season ticket holders. Some guy there said to mail the Giants and let them know that, and we might be able to get a VIP pass that way.

$20,000