SportsWrath

Is it possible to buy a package to watch Giants games online?

BurnThePhilFans

Here's the deal. I will be attending law school starting August 12th (unfortunately in PA). I am a diehard G-Men fan and cannot stand the idea of missing a game (let alone the entire season). Is there any way I can watch the Giants games live from my computer somehow? I was thinking about getting a comcast (or some type of tv package), but if I can get something of good quality on my computer I won't mind (and I won't have to pay for all those other NFL games I won't watch that aren't Giants related). Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Here's the deal. I will be attending law school starting August 12th (unfortunately in PA). I am a diehard G-Men fan and cannot stand the idea of missing a game (let alone the entire season). Is there any way I can watch the Giants games live from my computer somehow? I was thinking about getting a comcast (or some type of tv package), but if I can get something of good quality on my computer I won't mind (and I won't have to pay for all those other NFL games I won't watch that aren't Giants related). Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

I believe the NFL has a live TV package called "game pass" but I have never tried it. I do get their "field pass" package which gives you the local radio broadcast for each team. it is 30 bucks for the season and works well.

There is also a product out there called "slingbox". You hook it up to your home TV ( do your parents or a sibling live in the Giant Broadcast area?? ) and can access that TV content on any laptop or video capable mobile phone. Carl Banks loves it so how bad can it be.

I believe the NFL has a live TV package called "game pass" but I have never tried it. I do get their "field pass" package which gives you the local radio broadcast for each team. it is 30 bucks for the season and works well.

There is also a product out there called "slingbox". You hook it up to your home TV ( do your parents or a sibling live in the Giant Broadcast area?? ) and can access that TV content on any laptop or video capable mobile phone. Carl Banks loves it so how bad can it be.

I was thinking about the same thing but:

NFL Game Pass is not available in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Bahamas, Bermuda, Antigua, and U.S. Territories

If anybody has slingbox they wouldn't mind me using that'd be great. :)

Slingbox is probably your best 'legal' action.

My slingbox crapped out a little while ago, but when I had it I loved it. Live TV from anywhere you can get on a wifi network. I watched a Giants game in OHare Airport one time and used to watch TV on my break all the time too.

It's good stuff. :TU:

dude, sports bar. If your at a college/university they should be plentiful.

That's my 1st suggestion but 2nd is Direct TV. I had it in IN and it was super. Got evry Jints game and the $ was well worth it. You also get evry other game on so if you want to watch Philthy play the Cowgirls you can.

Good luck in Law School. What school will you be attending?

Jesus....I saw one Sports Bar in Harrisburg...my Brother lives in Dillsburg about a half hour away....I wish I could remember where exactly it was? Check out the downtown (what little of it there is); it is probably there or close to the river near where the lawyers and gov't offices are. Good luck.