SportsWrath

I made a stupid mistake today

Dragon

So on my day off I was kinda bored and decided to turn on ESPN and watch NFL Live. Well they are going around the country and visiting every1's training camp... and today they were at the Cowboys training camp. So not only did I turn on limitless Cowboy ball-sniffing but they actually had a dedicated segment on Brett Favre. I can understand covering the Cowboys since they were at their training camp, but why the daily Favre/GB/Retirement/Trade/He-said-she-said bullshit? Is that all there is to the NFL? The only stories worth talking about are Brett Favre and the "Super Bowl lock" Dallas Cowboys? When did this happen? I coulda sworn that there were 32 teams in the NFL. Apparently none of the others matter.

And already has Super Bowl XLIII rings being made up.

Seems a waste of time to even play the games this year, just give them the trophy and lets move on to '09, of course after the league makes it mandatory the Cowboys get rid of at least 7 pro bowlers, to make it somewhat fair for next season.

And then showed that when they have to play the New York Giants they SUCK!!!!! Face it and admit it, the Cowturds are loser's.

LUCK! Teams have bad games. A team with 13 pro bowlers should never lose to, well, they should never lose. But this year Jones has brought Dallas yet another eventual pro bowler, and that should mean 14, 14 pro bowlers on one team. How can you say they will not win the Super Bowl?

The Cowboys and Patriots will obviously meet in the superbowl of the perfects.... both 18-0. Instead of playing the game they will have a fashion walk between QB's followed by an anal gangbang train- both teams will win the game and be 19-0.

The Cowboys and Patriots will obviously meet in the superbowl of the perfects.... both 18-0. Instead of playing the game they will have a fashion walk between QB's followed by an anal gangbang train- both teams will win the game and be 19-0.

But who will the '72 Dolphins be rooting for?

LMFAO!! :LMAO:

Like Wade said, the better team didn't win. I guess he got that idea when his "pro bowl" safety fell to the ground, or when his three "pro bowl" o-linemen couldn't stop the Giants front seven from jailbreaking on almost every single play or maybe when his "pro bowl" qb had a 64.7 qb rating. Geez Wade, should of done the more manly thing and just blamed Jessica.