SportsWrath

The Official Keyshawn Johnson Thread

BiG PiMPiN

Guest Nutty Sack

Based on the contents of that inside story I would say it just heightens our need to do what is necessary to bring in Grady Jackson now. Keyshawn would be a luxury, perhaps even at the expense of loosing Toomer, which we cannot afford. In addition he has big mouth when things aren't going his way. And Lord only knows we have two of those already(See South Beach Celebrity Page) Lavar will be much to expensive and we would be better served to get our guy with our first pick in the draft.

In closing I would be very leary about trading away the number one pick in 2007. If Ernie doesn't heed the advise of the FF , it could turn into a top ten pick.

This dude has real Connections (Unlike our Friends <_< )...He is always the first to know shit..

I dunno...I keep reading all this hype about Johnson...

I don't see how plax and keyshawn will be good team mates...

and we go after a wideout when the LB core and DT needs are more pressing?

and if Manning doesn;t improve his mechanics we could have every money wideout in the league and it would mean squat..

I'm sorry but this just smacks of total bullshit...

This dude has real Connections (Unlike our Friends <_< )...He is always the first to know shit..

No he doesn't, try going to BBI for that. This guy posts on BBI but he doesn't know a fraction of what some guys do on that board.

Guest Lockhart
I dunno...I keep reading all this hype about Johnson...

I don't see how plax and keyshawn will be good team mates...

and we go after a wideout when the LB core and DT needs are more pressing?

and if Manning doesn;t improve his mechanics we could have every money wideout in the league and it would mean squat..

I'm sorry but this just smacks of total bullshit...

Maybe they won't be teammates for long. I agree with your comment about Eli. The Falcons keep getting new WRs blaming them,when Vick is the real problem. Plaxico is getting deeper into Coughlin's doghouse with his behavior beginning at the end of last season.

Guest nosebleed

The last thing Wighead needs is another malcontent receiver. Somebody should poke him with a hot rod and inform that there is no quality starter at the DT position and linebacker is lacking too.

Guest Carbo
Intresting thing about the 2007 1st round pick. I guess it's worth it. Next year's FA will be even less active.
Worth it!? Are you insane or delirious? With the way this offseason has been bungled, and the hard ass schedule the Giants have this season, a 4-12 season is a reality. Why on earth would they trade away what could be the first or second pick in the draft?

You guys suck too much ESPN dick where thugs are praised and worshipped. Most of you dudes are bitching about Plax at the end of last season. You have no clue what ME-shawn is about, obviously :wacko:

I didn't complain about Plax, and i've always liked Key, I know he's mouthy, but he ain't know thug.

Guest nosebleed

The bottom line is that it really doesn't matter who is catching the ball. Is the pencil neck geek quarterback going to step up this year, find open receivers, become a bit more accurate...........

Keyshawn is still a good player, but he says he wants at least $2.5 million per season. That seems a bit expensive for a 34-year old 3rd WR...

I like what he bring accross the middle of the field!

There is no doubt that he can catch the football in traffic something

that Ike did so well But your right !

At 34 the money he wants seems very pricey!

what happened to signing grady jackson?

I know alot about the thug mentality Mr "Myspace is my life".

:)

I don't recall Keyshawn ever getting arrested or anything along those lines.

But I guess the word "thug" is now the preferred terminology of white fans for outspoken black athletes. Ugh.

Apparently Jackson is deciding between the Giants and two other teams.

Keyshawn is tough, can make plays over the middle, and is an excellent run blocker. He brings a lot to the table, even if he's passed his prime and not a deep threat. The question is, will his price justify his age and contributions?

Guest nosebleed

As much as I do not like Meshawn, he will get the tough yardage.

Regarding DT, one must be found immediately.

No he doesn't, try going to BBI for that. This guy posts on BBI but he doesn't know a fraction of what some guys do on that board.

Neither Dan Benton nor the guys at BBI have any stone cold, consistently accurate connections. They hear things through the grapevine here and there, but the freqeuncy of misinformation really hurts the credibility of the "asshats."

Guest Lockhart

Last off season those clowns at BBI had the Gaints getting Orlando Pace and others. they were wrong 99% of the time. They basically say the Giants will get every free agent - then claim they knew something if one hits. BBI is just a rumour monger board with no connections to NFL team at all.

Guest nosebleed
Stay away from trading a first round pick...........could be a top ten !!!

Maybe they're thinking QB.......