SportsWrath

The Official Keyshawn Johnson Thread

BiG PiMPiN

Guest nosebleed
Last off season those clowns at BBI had the Gaints getting Orlando Pace and others. they were wrong 99% of the time. They basically say the Giants will get every free agent - then claim they knew something if one hits. BBI is just a rumour monger board with no connections to NFL team at all.

The clowns from BBI or the posters from Giants.com????

Guest Lockhart
The clowns from BBI or the posters from Giants.com????

The ones at Giant.com were getting their "information" from BBI - when the FAB 4 laughed at the rumours and the source of these Rumours, Eric from BBI got very upset with me and stated it publicly. The FAB 4 wouldn't blister BBI if they didn't print eavery rumour imaginable as fact.

This year I haven't even gone there since their track record was so pitiful in 2005.

Neither Dan Benton nor the guys at BBI have any stone cold, consistently accurate connections. They hear things through the grapevine here and there, but the freqeuncy of misinformation really hurts the credibility of the "asshats."

Right, but gloveone nailed the Eli trade to a T before it happened. And guys like Phil In LA have been closer than this Dan Benton guy.

Guest Nutty Sack

Is anyone having problems getting by Money's posts ??? We've seen it now 100 times and we're impressed with your talent.Now can you please stop trying to be Metro Goldwyn Mayer and give us a break ?? This is New York not Hollywood !!

Right, but gloveone nailed the Eli trade to a T before it happened. And guys like Phil In LA have been closer than this Dan Benton guy.

That's what is so confusing. Gloveone was all over the Eli situation, and he's been laughably off since then. I tend to believe the current Gloveone is a different guy.

That's what is so confusing. Gloveone was all over the Eli situation, and he's been laughably off since then. I tend to believe the current Gloveone is a different guy.

Yeah I think he said he had new sources so who knows. That place just got flooded with trolls, something tells me they are from here. <_<

Eric will ban their IP's the second he gets back which is good.

Yeah I think he said he had new sources so who knows. That place just got flooded with trolls, something tells me they are from here. <_<

Eric will ban their IP's the second he gets back which is good.

I just registered there, but I wont post.

Why not? You joined at an interesting time, it's never this flooded with garbage. It will be cleaned up shortly.

I haven't recieved the activation number yet. I'm thinking maybe they put a halt to validation becuase of the troll invasion.. :confused:

This is my post from the thread in the GD.

I love the idea of Keyshawn in NY, the guy is tough as nails, goes over the middle, makes all the catches, blocks etc. Everyone says he's too much like Toomer and that we need a fast WR. Fuck that, we've tried finding a fast WR at a bargain, I'll take 3 solid proven recievers over 2 good recievers and 2 burners that couldn't catch a cold.

The guy runs his mouth, and I doubt TC would change that, but I think Eli is mentally tough enough to handle critisism from his player, he handled it last year.

Come to NY Keyshawn.

:rock:

Guest nosebleed

Keyshawn and Giants put talks on hold

Mar 21, 2006

By MSGNetwork.com

MSG's Anthony Fucilli is reporting that the Giants have put talks with free agent Keyshawn Johnson on hold as Johnson is not satisfied with the offer New York has made.

According to Fooch, the Giants and Johnson were close to a deal, but the wide receiver wants to seek out better offers from other teams, specifically Carolina and Seattle.

Guest Nutty Sack
Keyshawn and Giants put talks on hold

Mar 21, 2006

By MSGNetwork.com

MSG's Anthony Fucilli is reporting that the Giants have put talks with free agent Keyshawn Johnson on hold as Johnson is not satisfied with the offer New York has made.

According to Fooch, the Giants and Johnson were close to a deal, but the wide receiver wants to seek out better offers from other teams, specifically Carolina and Seattle.

This could change the whole complexion of the Fab Fours draft selections. Lock can you check with John F. on his thinking here?

I knew he would do this, figured he would gauge the Giants interest and see what else is out there. Oh well, I do like his willingness to go over the middle and his ability to block as a WR, but not for huge money at 33. If KEY really wants a chance to win, teach young players how to play hard(something despite his ego he always did)and make a mark back in NY and get back at Dallas well then he will come here, I suspect he is all about trumping up his price now.

Guest Nutty Sack

He'll come crawling back just like Plaxi did last year. And at that point we should tell him to go shit in his helmet.

He'll come crawling back just like Plaxi did last year. And at that point we should tell him to go shit in his helmet.

Nah. Seattle will gobble him up like they've been doing this ree agency. I just hope to god he doesn't come knocking and we sign him. Unless he comes knocking with his head down and wanting less than we offered.

Plax didn't come crawling back, we started negotiations again because he got a new agent named Drew.