SportsWrath

Redskins get Taylor

Lubeck

Well the dancing boy got out of Miami and now we see him twice this year. Somehow I am not concerned though...the offensive line has done just too well of a job to be worried.

let's hope so, i'm more worry about his leadership in the locker room than on the field. man, our division is getting stack up..

let's hope so, i'm more worry about his leadership in the locker room than on the field. man, our division is getting stack up..

Isn't it always? The NFC East is always a tough division. This coming season sees three of the teams being playoff teams from last year with most if not all of their core players returning. And you can never discount the Eagles who ended with a split record.

Isn't it always? The NFC East is always a tough division. This coming season sees three of the teams being playoff teams from last year with most if not all of their core players returning. And you can never discount the Eagles who ended with a split record.

I'm as concerned about the Eagles as I am the Cowboys. If they stay healthy they're as good as any team in the NFC.

Except a healthy Giants team, of course :P

There might be something left in the tank but you've gotta question his resolve to play at a high level this year. Taylor might just be more concerned with his health than making a play.

The difference is this time the guys high profile is well deserved and he still has a lot left in the tank. I wouldn't dismiss the trade as an over-the-hill type player.

freaking true... if you look at every division, there is NONE like ours, The pass few years if any one of the teams are spread to a different division they'll have a better chance of making the playoff..

link? :)

here's food for thought...

The Giants have confirmed the Shockey trade for the Saints No. 2 and No. 5 draft picks in 2009.

Comments from Jerry Reese and Tom Coughlin are forthcoming.

It's no coincidence Shockey was traded one day after DE Jason Taylor was dealt from Miami to Washington for draft picks. As late as Saturday the Giants, Dolphins and Saints were working on a three-way deal which would have sent Taylor to the Giants, Shockey to the Saints and New Orleans draft picks to Miami.

But that fell through when Miami refused the Giants request to speak with Taylor prior to the deal being completed.

Once Taylor was traded there was no reason for the Giants to hold onto Shockey any longer, so they accepted the same deal New Orleans had offered them on draft day.

---link---

Fuck Miami

The difference is this time the guys high profile is well deserved and he still has a lot left in the tank. I wouldn't dismiss the trade as an over-the-hill type player.

I'm not dismissing Taylor at all. The point I'm making is that it's seems to always be the redskins trying to go for quick fixes. It seems that they think they're so close to winning the super bowl (they beat us.. remember?), they think they're a peice or two away. Can't see the Giants' team? Who we won with? Pretty much everyone who stepped up was a draftee... except for what.. Plax and Mitchell?

why?? you really wanted Jason Taylor to replace my man STrahan???.. i love the picks, besides we're pretty good at DE next year anyways. remember Strahan was pick in the second round also...

Not saying that. I'm saying fuck Miami becasue fat boy Parcells is a bitch. I'm happy with the picks as well. Taylor would have only been a short term fix.