SportsWrath

Great... Why does this always happens to the Giants

NeMesiS

Me too. I was clicking the link rolling my eyes thinking, "' Wtf is goin on here?" No one cares about Fantasy football. The trend is dead!!!

So I'm guessing you're not going to join. Last year we had 30 participants.

Me too. I was clicking the link rolling my eyes thinking, "' Wtf is goin on here?" No one cares about Fantasy football. The trend is dead!!!

Give Nem credit for using an attention getter. It seems he's learned from the best ;)

Alright fellas, League is officially closed now.

Someone needs to create a second league. Whoever steps up, PM me or Nem and we will give you the set up to league one. With the award plaques next to our names, we need to keep a level playing field with the 3 leagues.

Thank you, and enjoy the veal.

Dammit, i'm thinking Eli reinjured his separated shoulder at the passing academy and was out for the year, or something. Fantasy Football? who cares. BTW there are way too many fantasy mags i don't need a fucking magazine to tell me who is good and who is bad, shows how many idiots play this thing. I do understand it gets people into the game, but i don't understand why just watching it isn't good enough

Dammit, i'm thinking Eli reinjured his separated shoulder at the passing academy and was out for the year, or something. Fantasy Football? who cares. BTW there are way too many fantasy mags i don't need a fucking magazine to tell me who is good and who is bad, shows how many idiots play this thing. I do understand it gets people into the game, but i don't understand why just watching it isn't good enough

I thought he broke his tongue on an OREO :rolleyes: