SportsWrath

Michael Strahan

Allstarjim

Post some pics or youtube vids of Michael Strahan.

01500_straphs008027.jpg

NFL Network did a great job today with a 5 minute special honoring Strahan and showing video clips of him in action. Hopefully, I can did that up on youtube. They even throw in a plug for LT in it, but it's really all about Strahan and what he brought to the game.

nfl_zoom.jpg

No I do not believe Favre was giving this sack to Strahan, but more avoiding the big hit.

I hate how people act like the record is tainted. He got all the other sacks and yeah maybe Favre decided to let him have it but he was screwed anyway. It was a busted play and Farve was going to get nothing anyway so why not let Strahan have the record.

I made a little slideshow and uploaded it to youtube. :)

Great job dude, excellent work.

Real nice Taylorized....real nice. Strahan was the last bridge to the Taylor/Simms era....I will miss him on Sundays.

Yeah, it'll be weird not seeing big ole 92 holding down the fort on the left side.

I say the Giants should work out a deal with Fox and somehow manage to get Strahan and Simms to call Giants games. What the hell, throw in Tiki as well. Time to forgive and forget.

Yeah, it'll be weird not seeing big ole 92 holding down the fort on the left side.

I say the Giants should work out a deal with Fox and somehow manage to get Strahan and Simms to call Giants games. What the hell, throw in Tiki as well. Time to forgive and forget.

What about Bob Papa? I wish he announced the Giants every Sunday on TV.

I have. I even recently put a Tiki figure on my desk next to my Giants helmet.

And you know what? Simms is so objective and even handed, that it will not be a Giants love fest come right or wrong. And that would make it a must see and hear broadcast in my opinion. We would definitely see the difference between Simms/Strahan and homers like Steve Young or Aikman. :rolleyes:

I hate how people act like the record is tainted. He got all the other sacks and yeah maybe Favre decided to let him have it but he was screwed anyway. It was a busted play and Farve was going to get nothing anyway so why not let Strahan have the record.

the record belongs to deacon jones anyway...

That kid is why I am in favor of abortion up until the 100th month.

I could understand a dumb kid trying to talk shit, but at least make it make sense. At least get some facts straight. Pretty sure didn't "get rid of Antonio Pierce". Pretty sure Osi isn't going to "crap out".

Eli "I'm not as good as my brother" Manning. Nope, Peyton needed 9 years to win a super bowl.

And best of all....there goes the defense? Why? Because a 36 year old defensive lineman retired/ i understand Cowboys fans aren't used to seeing a player of Strahan ability, even at 36 years old, but did the kid not even notice that big mofo wearing #91 in the super bowl?

If i ever have a kid this retarded, plases kill us both,.

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Are you friggin kiddin me??? :unsure: Do these parents know they are gettin embarrassed? Typical cownuts fan. :rolleyes:

"Pretty sure they got rid of Pierce"...............LMFAO!!!!!!!

I had left a message on that video pretty much calling him a dumbass.

He sent me a message saying he made a video for all the Giants fans who were "effended" first, it has nothing to do with being "effended", it's just called blatant ignorance of the team your saying will finish in last place. A quick Google search or checking the team roster before making the vid would have at least created the impression of some kind of insight.

Thanks for the props on the slideshow Virginia Giant, TBCvP and Lubeck.

I'll certainly miss his fiery pregame speeches.

Nice job Taylorized, I just wish you had used a different song.

Yeah, it took me forever to decide on a song. I'm going to make another one with pics and video clips of Stra. Anyone got any suggestions on a good song to use? Right now I'm thinking Simply the Best by Tina Turner but I don't know.

Thanks for the props on the slideshow Virginia Giant, TBCvP and Lubeck.

Yeah, it took me forever to decide on a song. I'm going to make another one with pics and video clips of Stra. Anyone got any suggestions on a good song to use? Right now I'm thinking Simply the Best by Tina Turner but I don't know.

Doing one to "Iron Man" by Sabbath would be cool. Or "Seek and destroy" by Metallica, with clips of him sacking the hell out of QB's.