SportsWrath

Michael Strahan

Allstarjim

I have. I even recently put a Tiki figure on my desk next to my Giants helmet.

I haven't forgiven Tiki yet. Maybe I'm waiting for him to apologize but I'm not holding my breath. Man I'm gonna miss Strahan :brooding:

I haven't forgiven Tiki yet. Maybe I'm waiting for him to apologize but I'm not holding my breath. Man I'm gonna miss Strahan :brooding:

But in hindsight, doesnt it seem like it was all a bit overdone? I think we were more upset at him quitting, then what he said about Eli. It wasnt all that big a deal now when you think about it. Who really even talks about it anymore?

I had left a message on that video pretty much calling him a dumbass.

He sent me a message saying he made a video for all the Giants fans who were "effended" first, it has nothing to do with being "effended", it's just called blatant ignorance of the team your saying will finish in last place. A quick Google search or checking the team roster before making the vid would have at least created the impression of some kind of insight.

He said the Redskins would be second in the division.

He gets the dumbass award based on that one prediction alone. :LMAO:

But in hindsight, doesnt it seem like it was all a bit overdone? I think we were more upset at him quitting, then what he said about Eli. It wasnt all that big a deal now when you think about it. Who really even talks about it anymore?

No BB, I was very upset with the way he quit and the way he acted towards his teammates.. particularly Eli. I love Eli.. I love his work ethic.. I love how he stands there and takes responsiblity.. I love how he never shows off his teammates. Tiki acted in such a way that turned me and many Giants fans off... Sure Tiki was a great player for us, but he wouldnt' be anything without his teammates.. and without the coach he threw under the bus calling plays for him.

As far as Strahan... :(

It's sad that instead of one of the best defensive players ever retiring the big news coming out of the Giants minicamp is about Shockey and Plaxico. Great timing Plax.

We can handle both... In a lot of ways, fans maybe venting their frustration for the Greatest DE to play for the Giants... on Plax and Shockey... fuck them.

Much love to Strahan, I hope to see him hanging out in Albany when training camp starts (correct me if I'm wrong about the location please)