SportsWrath

where we stand

Lughead

There is no doubt that Dallas is the team to be in our division. I think we'll be better than them because of there receiving core. Getting old. I dont see the Cowgirls beig as explosive this coming season as they were. As good as Eli was in the post season, he's got alot to prove.

4. Dallas. The Cowboys still need a receiver; the thought of Patrick Crayton playing crunch-time minutes in a playoff game has to be a nightmare to any Cowboy fan. But there's not much else they need to win the NFC.

I'm assuming Pacman Jones will be reinstated, though I have no inside information; and if he does play, he'll be a huge threat on the other side of Terence Newman. If he doesn't, rookie Mike Jenkins' development will have to progress faster than Wade Phillips would like. Otherwise, the Cowboys haven't changed much. Explosive offense with a power running game, pressure defense with what could be a much better secondary. That's how you win in the NFL.

Sure, not much besides a QB that can prove he belongs in big games, a good young WR corps, a good, and better yet, a PROVEN secondary, a whole team that doesnt put together a dream season only to go one and done in the playoffs and a way to beat the Giants when it counts. :rolleyes:

Hmm, what I just described sounds like what the Giants have. ;)

Fuck Penis King and all is hulabaloo. Giants are the team to beat ANYWHERE. I dont need no stinkin King analysis to make me believe.

I can't wait until we go 14-2 win the division and super bowl and everyone will play it off as a fluke and rank the Cowboys ahead of us. The media has the Cowboys' cock so far up their ass it's coming out their mouth and it made it a second time through.

I used to like King but im getting really really tired of him.

Nothing to do with us but based off his logic... especially for the Vikes.

He acts like he's going out on such a limb.

Well, here's my question: What year in recent NFL history hasn't a Green Bay (2007), New Orleans (2006), Chicago (2005) or Pittsburgh (2004) jumped from nowheresville to Super-Bowl contention?

Yeah, and all those teams weren't bringing back a flat out superstar at RB, a top o-line and d-line, and one of the best pass rushers in the league.

Vikes will be 7-9 this year. QB troubles will do them in.

How did Pittsburgh jump from no where to Super Bowl contention? They have been good for over a decade now, missing the playoffs 2 or 3 times. Maybe I am reading the sentence wrong.

Gate, you forgot about bringing back a Super Bowl MVP QB.

King is right, Dallas is the regular season team to beat in the NFC east and if I were Coughlin I would start reminding them of this at the first mini camp. Kudos for Peter King for helping Coughlin hammer home the "no resting on laurels" point.

I wish he had us ranked at 32.

Gate, you forgot about bringing back a Super Bowl MVP QB.

lol i was talking about the Vikings. They bring all of those to the table and King still is puffing his chest out for picking the Vikes to be a surprise team.

8. Green Bay. This pick is predicated on two assumptions: That Aaron Rodgers is almost as good for 16 weeks as he was for one half in Dallas last November and that Ryan Grant's last eight weeks of 2007 are no mirage. If Rodgers can play and Grant can stay upright for 16 weeks, this is an 11-win team, or better. HUH? 11 Fucking? Wins HUH?. IF everyone is so in love with Rodgers why did the goddamn team draft not only one (Brohm) but two qb's (Flynn) god almighty is Peter King an asshole

You know, I don't mind the Pats/Colts/Cowboys too, too much. I can even see San Diego, kinda. But Jacksonville?

Jeez. Imagine if we lost.

Dolphins will be #31 because they have Parcells.

There is no doubt that Dallas is the team to be in our division. I think we'll be better than them because of there receiving core. Getting old. I dont see the Cowgirls beig as explosive this coming season as they were. As good as Eli was in the post season, he's got alot to prove.

MURDER!!!

We're the Super Bowl Champs. We're the team to beat in the entire NFL.