SportsWrath

Giants' Fan Poll

BleedinBlue

Which rookie will have greatest impact this season?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the Giants record this coming season?

• Worse than 8-8
    • 8-8
    • 9-7
    • 10-6
    • 11-5
    • 12-4
    • Better than 12-4

Thank you Mr Obvious. :P

It is obvious yet it's been almost entirely overlooked since we won the SB. Eli did well down the stretch and through the play-offs yet he hasn't proven he can put together a solid season yet. The ring on his finger hasn't fixed that issue.

It is obvious yet it's been almost entirely overlooked since we won the SB. Eli did well down the stretch and through the play-offs yet he hasn't proven he can put together a solid season yet. The ring on his finger hasn't fixed that issue.

What I like about Eli, is he did some moronic things, but when our backs were against the wall, he performed brilliantly. You cant teach that, thats natural ability. Now, with the SB win, I think it will give him the confidence to sew up his loose ends. The loose ends being the dumb throws, picks etc.

10-6 to 11-5. I split us with each division team, lost to Seattle and Pit. It's very possible we could go 13-3 or 9-7. cincy, Cleveland and even St Louis could all be tough games.

Our last game of the season [@ Minnesota] isn't going to be a cake walk. Last year they blew us out and made mincemeat of Eli and we haven't beaten them since '04. Hopefully, the embarassing loss will light a fire of revenge in Eli's belly and we'll kick some Viking ass on their home turf the way they did to us last season on our home field.

That's the other thing that will effect this coming season - that is, if the Giants can finally start winning home games. If they do finally take advantage of home field, we could have a really great season and maybe even win the division. But if the team still has problems at home.....it could get ugly.

Our last game of the season [@ Minnesota] isn't going to be a cake walk. Last year they blew us out and made mincemeat of Eli and we haven't beaten them since '04. Hopefully, the embarassing loss will light a fire of revenge in Eli's belly and we'll kick some Viking ass on their home turf the way they did to us last season on our home field.

That's the other thing that will effect this coming season - that is, if the Giants can finally start winning home games. If they do finally take advantage of home field, we could have a really great season and maybe even win the division. But if the team still has problems at home.....it could get ugly.

Yeah i forgot about Minny, that'll be another tough game.

Hopefully, the embarassing loss will light a fire of revenge in Eli's belly and we'll kick some Viking ass on their home turf the way they did to us last season on our home field.

We should all be aware by now that that kind of stuff doesn't matter to Eli. Revenge isn't in his dictionary. Neither is regret or self-doubt.

We will beat the Vikings because we are playing them in Minnesota.

I hope so because I am going to go and I don't want to watch an ugly game.

I chose 11-5 but I wouldn't be surprised if the Giants have the dreaded SB hang over.

I hope so because I am going to go and I don't want to watch an ugly game.

I chose 11-5 but I wouldn't be surprised if the Giants have the dreaded SB hang over.

Are you locked in for that trip Wulf? I'm still considering it.