SportsWrath

THE TRADE

Lubeck

Opie come here for the MAN LOVE.....don't mind the dreds....THAT'S MY QUARTERBACK.... :wub::cwy::wub:

:LMAO:

I tosted my popcorn up in the air as I jumped up on the Burres TD IT was amazing ....the white buttery kernels lightly salted were floating in mid air in slow motion the site was Beuatiful ... I am glad T.O. had the insight to make sure we had our POPCORN READY.

Thanks T.O. that was an amazing site

AWESOME trade EA. Worth it, totally.

And let's give EA some props for continually drafting DEs that made us scratch our heads... the same DEs that put Brady on his ass every time he dropped back tonite.

EA really did make this team. He gave the core players and Reese added on some key playmakers. Smith and Bradshaw were huge in this game. Boss had that catch as well.

It was worth it.

A roider-head, a QB with an attitude problem, a kicker who is even worse in the post-season than Tynes VS. a QB with the winning spirit in him who drives his team down the field to get the game-winning TD.

EA'sTrade payed dividens in the end and Reese's picks Backed him up ohhhhh Baby I cant wait till April :worshippy:

EA'sTrade payed dividens in the end and Reese's picks Backed him up ohhhhh Baby I cant wait till April :worshippy:

Indeed. Hopefully Spags and Strahan stick around. But Reese should keep this team competitive for a number of seasons now. We have our franchise QB, we have a pair of HBs, could use some WR talent with Toomer getting old and Moss not doing anything.