SportsWrath

@$%*!!!!

Allstarjim

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Well, I was just informed today that I will be going to Fort Dix in a week for a two week military school I need. There is a good possibility because of this I will not be allowed to watch the SuperBowl, since this school is pretty strict.

:chair::chair::chair::cwy:

:explode:

What retard schedules that over SB weekend?

The military doesn't care about your priorities. They tell you where to be and for how long you're going to be there. I have no say in this. This is WLC, formerly PLDC, so you army guys will know. They lock you down like basic training in this school, although it's not as bad as far as treating you like shit like basic. It's a school I need to get done with to get promoted, so in a way, I'm glad I'm getting it over with, but if I miss the first SuperBowl the Giants have been in since 2000, I will :explode:

I would be surprised if they don't let you guys watch it. It is a friggin American tradition. It is what you would be fighting for!

Lubeck, this is my only hope, that the instructors will have a heart. It is really up to them. Hopefully they are football fans, and hopefully they are not dix. I will not know until that day. It will also depend on the planned curriculum they have for that day as well.

The military doesn't care about your priorities. They tell you where to be and for how long you're going to be there. I have no say in this. This is WLC, formerly PLDC, so you army guys will know. They lock you down like basic training in this school, although it's not as bad as far as treating you like shit like basic. It's a school I need to get done with to get promoted, so in a way, I'm glad I'm getting it over with, but if I miss the first SuperBowl the Giants have been in since 2000, I will :explode:

Jim, I believe you will swiggin beers in the PX with the homies. No one I knew ever held a class Sunday night.

Good luck. What rank are you?

Jim, I believe you will swiggin beers in the PX with the homies. No one I knew ever held a class Sunday night.

Good luck. What rank are you?

Hey Charlie! I'm a sergeant. But I can pretty much guarantee I won't be in the PX swiggin' beers. The best I can hope for is getting to watch the game in the barracks. I will have to talk to some of my buddies that have been to this school recently, but from what I've gathered, it's been pretty locked down.

Lubeck, this is my only hope, that the instructors will have a heart. It is really up to them. Hopefully they are football fans, and hopefully they are not dix. I will not know until that day. It will also depend on the planned curriculum they have for that day as well.

Hopefully they are not Eagle fans down there :o

Dude that sucks major balls!!!.

The term PLDC sounds familiar.. isn't that the course E4s attend to become NCOs? Or maybe an E5 attends to get his E6? It's been a while.

Dude that sucks major balls!!!.

The term PLDC sounds familiar.. isn't that the course E4s attend to become NCOs? Or maybe an E5 attends to get his E6? It's been a while.

It used to be necessary to advance to E-5. Now you can be promoted to E-5 with the anticipation of completing the course. You cannot be promoted to E-6 without it, though.

It used to be necessary to advance to E-5. Now you can be promoted to E-5 with the anticipation of completing the course. You cannot be promoted to E-6 without it, though.

Cool man.. hopefully you get to watch the game..

I suspect you'll get to see the Superbowl Jim. Sure hope so. My son got transferred from Wisconsin to Shelby, Mississippi a couple of weeks ago and he's buried with round the clock work. But the whole military community sat and watched every second of the Giants / Packers game last weekend. My son (a HUGE Giants fan who has worn his Giants cap all over cheesehead country for a couple of months) called me almost the same second that Tyne's kick went through the upright and instead of hearing a "hello", all I heard was a loud scream of joy. He had called earlier when he thought Tynes was about to put the game away and instead of "hello", I heard a loud, "FUCK"....then silence, then "sorry Dad".

Anyway....the guys in Iraq will be watching the game. I have to believe they'll let you watch it in Fort Dix. My fingers are crossed for you man!!!!

I suspect you'll get to see the Superbowl Jim. Sure hope so. My son got transferred from Wisconsin to Shelby, Mississippi a couple of weeks ago and he's buried with round the clock work. But the whole military community sat and watched every second of the Giants / Packers game last weekend. My son (a HUGE Giants fan who has worn his Giants cap all over cheesehead country for a couple of months) called me almost the same second that Tyne's kick went through the upright and instead of hearing a "hello", all I heard was a loud scream of joy. He had called earlier when he thought Tynes was about to put the game away and instead of "hello", I heard a loud, "FUCK"....then silence, then "sorry Dad".

Anyway....the guys in Iraq will be watching the game. I have to believe they'll let you watch it in Fort Dix. My fingers are crossed for you man!!!!

Haha.. good times, Bleedin. My 8 year old nephew called me from TN right after the game screaming "Yes!!! We won.. we won, Nasser"...