SportsWrath

By watching some clips of the Game

Lughead

BUTLER NEEDS TO GO

He couldn't cover A M&M with a bed sheet. He has no Closing speed. He is always out of position and he gave up the 2 TD's the Pack had.

He left Lee wide open in the back of the endzone- Blown coverage.

He could not get over to the sidelines on the Driver TD - out of position... no he's just too damn slow Webster fell down and still almost caught Driver at the 10 ,ahead of Butler.

Pope is listed as 3rd string CB not as tall as Butler but why not try him at S . or Hell better yet why isn't Michael Johnson not in there?butler should be last resort in case of injury and yet he is still on the field with the #1's

It's mind boggling I tell you MIND BOGGLING

BUTLER NEEDS TO GO

He couldn't cover A M&M with a bed sheet. He has no Closing speed. He is always out of position and he gave up the 2 TD's the Pack had.

He could not get over to the sidelines on the Driver TD - out of position... no he's just too damn slow Webster fell down and still almost caught Driver at the 10 ,ahead of Butler.

Pope is listed as 3rd string CB not as tall as Butler but why not try him at S . or Hell better yet why isn't Michael Johnson not in there?butler should be last resort in case of injury and yet he is still on the field with the #1's

:LMAO:

But yes I agree the kid has to go.

I just discussed this earlier, he's garbage. Looked like a big dopey kid out there. Johnson should start, Im tellin you. I watched him play here in AZ. With this wave of youngsters performing at high levels, and our success with rookies starting, he would fit in nicely.

He looked like he gave up on that Driver play. He looked over and saw Gibril coming fast (on a horrible angle, but thats neither here nor there) and figured he would just let him takle him. Pathetic. He is only in there because Johnson is TOO aggresive, he bites on the play fakes too easily. Next year I think it's all Johnson. He should get the majority of playing time in camp and preseason.

That said, every now and then Butler makes a spectacular sparkling play out of no where. No consistency though.

Yep, just saw that clip again this morning. He didn't even try to catch him.

If I remember he was limping that's why they tried Moss a second time in a row. I don't know if Butler is injured but he is way to slow. Twice in the Packers win he was burned by the WR just running by him. If you can't run with the WR you better be good at jumping routes. Unfortunately Butler is doing neither.

BUTLER NEEDS TO GO

I noticed how hard Butler was trying to catch up to Driver, taking long, earth pounding strides and getting nowhere. It looked like he was running in mud.

He looked like he gave up on that Driver play. He looked over and saw Gibril coming fast (on a horrible angle, but thats neither here nor there) and figured he would just let him takle him. Pathetic. He is only in there because Johnson is TOO aggresive, he bites on the play fakes too easily. Next year I think it's all Johnson. He should get the majority of playing time in camp and preseason.

That said, every now and then Butler makes a spectacular sparkling play out of no where. No consistency though.

I thought Webster was going to catch Driver and Wilson cut him off.

I noticed how hard Butler was trying to catch up to Driver, taking long, earth pounding strides and getting nowhere. It looked like he was running in mud.

Yeah, I noticed that too. He looked like the kid you pick last at recess to be on your team. The big, clumsy, goofy kid.

...is Will Demps available? :ph34r:

That's hilarious. I was watchin the game with my buddy and right after that play we started wondering if it would have been smart to hang on to him. I thought he was hurt all year, but he played in like 15 games with 8 starts.

I just discussed this earlier, he's garbage. Looked like a big dopey kid out there. Johnson should start, Im tellin you. I watched him play here in AZ. With this wave of youngsters performing at high levels, and our success with rookies starting, he would fit in nicely.

"We were one good safety away from winning both regular searson's games vs Dallas" -Me .. I forgot the exact date...

Just like a redskins fan said about his team.. stating they're not that far off from the Giants.. it's amazing what little fixes to a team can do here and there...

"We were one good safety away from winning both regular searson's games vs Dallas" -Me .. I forgot the exact date...

Just like a redskins fan said about his team.. stating they're not that far off from the Giants.. it's amazing what little fixes to a team can do here and there...

LOL. I love Redskins fans. They think there team is still really good. To me, they are not close. I know they won one from us and the other was a close game, but they are a middle of the pack team to me. Campbell is still a year maybe 2 away from carrying that team, Portis is getting up there. They have good WRs, but there is not enough there, and they are in perpetual salary cap hell. And their All Pro safety just got killed.