SportsWrath

I've visited some other boards just to hear what they're saying

BleedinBlue

Eagles Board:

Phucking Vagiants.

How the heck did the giants just make it to the suber bowl? I mean i am in complete shock. This is like the sign of the apocolypse. Seriously.... What the heck just happened? I'm just in compete shock.

It's truthfully an embarrassment to the NFL to have its worldwide gala and feature game saddled with such a pathetic team. When the NFL is marketing their product in England, people over there must be laughing after having seen them play live saying "that team was atrocious, they're playing for the championship. American football is crap."

.... Wow, he can lob a ball to a 6'5" WR being guarded by a 5'9" CB. He played the role of game manager, don't make mistakes and let others win it for you. Trent Dilfer and Jake Delhomme did this too, are they great?

how are the giants in the superbowl, they have the worst team representing the nfc since the 2000 giants. 3 eagles teams lost in the nfc champoinship game that were clearly better than the 07 giants team and that crap bag team gets in...wow

------------------------------------------------------------------

Reading this shit puts shivers down my spine....shivers of glee....and a smile on my face that would take a surgeon's knife to remove.

Oh...how nice to be able to listen to jealous losers whine and cry. Last week we got to watch T.O. cry like a baby and now we get to hear eagle fans implode with jealousy. Sweet music to my ears.

More Eagles Drama

Come on Igglefans. Be happy that at least a NFC East team is representing in the Big Game. Your team had some bad luck this year starting with a QB whose time has past. Andy Reid's time is over as well. We have seen his character this season. His family in turmoil and yet he continues to coach a team that has no chance of making the playoffs.

The birds have some real good players. Westbrook is a great player. Led the league in yards from scrimmage. Any team would love to have him in their backfield. With a decent draft and a solid trade to get rid of McNabb, the team will have a decent year next year.

But for now, cheer on the Giants or the Pats. Either a team in your division will rise to the top and you can say that the NFC east is the best division in football, or you can witness history as the Pats are champions. But please, please stop crying.

No one here is crying.

We're just a bit out of sorts that such a crappy fucking worthless piece of shit team like the fucking NY Vagiants are in the Super Bowl.

But no one's crying. Why od you make shit up?

Wow, you definataly are crying. That is epitome of crying there.

This coming from some quintessential loser who has to get his rocks off by coming to this board and gloat about how his shit team somehow managed to back their way into a Super Bowl.

Get a life Bosco.

Can't watch the news (I live in NY metro area). Can't listen to the radio. Can't read the paper. Can't talk to coworkers at work. Can't talk to friends, many of whom are giants fans. Can't smirk at people wearing ny items at grocery store. Obviously can't watch the superbowl.

Fuckin' packers.

I actually broke a wheel on this cheap piece of shit plastic three-drawer organizer I got at Staples a few years back when I picked up a handy dictionary and slammed it down.

That game was about as aggravated as I can get without watching a Philadelphia team lose.

Maybe you can still watch the Superbowl...remember a few years back when the Ravens laid the smackdown on the Giants? Though many didn't care for it, I thought that game was GREAT!

More Eagles Drama

Come on Igglefans. Be happy that at least a NFC East team is representing in the Big Game. Your team had some bad luck this year starting with a QB whose time has past. Andy Reid's time is over as well. We have seen his character this season. His family in turmoil and yet he continues to coach a team that has no chance of making the playoffs.

The birds have some real good players. Westbrook is a great player. Led the league in yards from scrimmage. Any team would love to have him in their backfield. With a decent draft and a solid trade to get rid of McNabb, the team will have a decent year next year.

But for now, cheer on the Giants or the Pats. Either a team in your division will rise to the top and you can say that the NFC east is the best division in football, or you can witness history as the Pats are champions. But please, please stop crying.

No one here is crying.

We're just a bit out of sorts that such a crappy fucking worthless piece of shit team like the fucking NY Vagiants are in the Super Bowl.

But no one's crying. Why od you make shit up?

Wow, you definataly are crying. That is epitome of crying there.

This coming from some quintessential loser who has to get his rocks off by coming to this board and gloat about how his shit team somehow managed to back their way into a Super Bowl.

Get a life Bosco.

Can't watch the news (I live in NY metro area). Can't listen to the radio. Can't read the paper. Can't talk to coworkers at work. Can't talk to friends, many of whom are giants fans. Can't smirk at people wearing ny items at grocery store. Obviously can't watch the superbowl.

Fuckin' packers.

I actually broke a wheel on this cheap piece of shit plastic three-drawer organizer I got at Staples a few years back when I picked up a handy dictionary and slammed it down.

That game was about as aggravated as I can get without watching a Philadelphia team lose.

Maybe you can still watch the Superbowl...remember a few years back when the Ravens laid the smackdown on the Giants? Though many didn't care for it, I thought that game was GREAT!

What is this Ravens SB we keep referring too??? I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!! :unsure::cwy:

:P

Highlights from ESPN board (Cowboy fans)

---------------------------------------------------

- "I see the majority of topics are about the Gmen...LOL, you know you love us!

And I also see that alot of you havent gotten over the loss to the NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS. Well quit your crying and move on! WE'RE THE CHAMPS OF THE NFC!!! How funny, you guys got that piddly little Division crown, we got the big one, the CONFERENCE crown. And remember, no one played NE like we did. So dont be surprised if the ROAD WARRIORS continue thier streak!!

GO GIANTS!!!!!

P.S. You guys LOST! Deal with it. You werent better, GB wasnt better,the Giants did what they had to do to win"

---------------------------

- "hey bigblue, the giants are going to get killed by the pats and i will love every min ofr it and i hate the pats with a passion. just shows how much more i hate the giants. GIANTS SUCK A S S "

-----------------------------

- "Enjoy your second place trophy. Oh wait there isnt one. Nevermind then"

- "Pick on the Giants? Poor them.....bla bla bla. Losers? That would be you. I didnt post garbage when the Cowboys beat the Giants the last three times they faced them.

NFC trophies? The Cowboys have 8 of those. Worthless pieces of garbage.

Shot to win? LOL!"

------------------------------

- "hey Giants morons.... remember the Ravens? well, this is going to be more crushing, maybe the game is going to be stopped, like pee-wee football, just to not be embarrassed in national TV...

Jeronimo... hahaha hey! watch out here comes Gral Custer!!! hahaha

- "Well when you win the season series against a team, you have the right to be cockey. The Giants won the that last game and it happened to be in the playoffs. Now your cockey.....enjoy....I'll see you in two weeks when the Patriots walk off with the trophy"

It really is pathetic to know that the league that the Mara's gave their lives for shit all over them. That is why I hate when the Giants Organization falls on its sword whenever the League comes around needing something. If it were not for revenue sharing the league would still be 12 or max 16 teams. None of the posters can spell and most have the reasoning abilities of a 15 year old. Whatever classless and clueless. A dangerous combination of arrogance and ignorance.

Listen assholes without revenue sharing the stars would go to the teams with the most money and media exposure. That means teams in the NY region and California. Beyond that most teams can't break even without television money and the shared liability of the big teams. Now that the league is a viable entity, I want the Giants to look out for the Giants. Screw the league at this point.

It really is pathetic to know that the league that the Mara's gave their lives for shit all over them. That is why I hate when the Giants Organization falls on its sword whenever the League comes around needing something. If it were not for revenue sharing the league would still be 12 or max 16 teams. None of the posters can spell and most have the reasoning abilities of a 15 year old. Whatever classless and clueless. A dangerous combination of arrogance and ignorance.

Listen assholes without revenue sharing the stars would go to the teams with the most money and media exposure. That means teams in the NY region and California. Beyond that most teams can't break even without television money and the shared liability of the big teams. Now that the league is a viable entity, I want the Giants to look out for the Giants. Screw the league at this point.

EXACTLY! Great point, which is why I have so much hate built up for a lot of teams in the league, most notably, our div. rivals. Everyone thats not a Giant fan, hates on the Giants. And if it werent for us, they'd be nobodys.

"Enjoy your second place trophy. Oh wait there isnt one. Nevermind then"

Last time I checked coming in second place is a hell of a lot better than wherever your faggoty ass team ended up.

This is why trashtalking is so stupid, they all sound like idiots.

Here's some newer good stuff from ESPN.com, from Green Bay fans:

DKJOHNSON82: NY Giants. As a die hard Packer fan, I give you the utmost congradulations. Your team ended a great season for us. No excuses, you just beat us. Good luck in the Superbowl!

GBChic: Well said DK. And, in the grand scheme of things. I would have MUCH rather lost to these guys then if we had lost to those $#%#@$#@ cowboys. LOL

GBChic: iceman, it was wonderful. Really. I don't know if it's because I was with him, but the Packer fans were just awesome. Sevreal came up to him as we were leaving the stadium, shook his hand or patted him on the back and congratulated him. No hateful remarks, no name calling, nothing rude.

It just makes me even more proud to be a fan of the Green and Gold. Our players and our fans are class acts.

noah92591: As a Packers fan i wish you guys look in the Superbowl. You deserve it the most. You out played GB and Dallas. Eli looks better than ever. Good luck and great season Pack.

GBChic: Okay, it's 10:00, and we finally have something to eat! Woohoo! I'll be back later.

Congrats again to the Giants. Game well-played. Now PLEASE kick the Pats #$%@#$

JPark627: Well, I don't know about you but, though I am not on the team, this loss was the most painful since the 97-98 Superbowl.

bpbalfany: What a game. Statistically, the Giants should have scored another 20 points, and the Packers shouldn't have scored at all. It was hard fought football, and the better team came out on top. I think that the Packers had some very bright spots, but ultimately, were too inexperienced. Being a Packer fan myself, I give props to both teams. It was nice to see the Giants play such great football, and it was nice to see the Packers make it as far as they did this season. When it's all said and done, the Packers don't play next week, and the Giants do. Favre knows that, Eli knows that, and I think we all know that. Here's to what is, not what could have been!

gsg45jg: I'm a GB fan and G-men won Buress made toast on Harris all nite goodluck in SB What does ingoreuser icon do?

Green Bay fans are the classiest fans in the league. Um... except for you guys of course!

Here's some newer good stuff from ESPN.com, from Green Bay fans:

Green Bay fans are the classiest fans in the league. Um... except for you guys of course!

Ive frequented there, theyre cool. Theyve always been class. I was at the store toda, and the butcher was a GB fan. Gave me cobgrats, wished me luck, told me how we put it to his Packers. Really nice guy.

Pats Board

Giants message board??

Anyone know of a Giants message board with any decent amount of traffic??? Not having any luck finding one that is very active.

I live in Ny, and can't tell you how many times I've seen on the news tonight Amani Toomer crying about the 14 point spread.. "We were 14 point underdogs getting off the plane last night." So that's the card they are playing.. Stop your whining..

NY Giants' Running Game and Pass Rush Terrify Me

The Giants have a dynamic duo at running back, and our weakest area is run defense, especially if directed at our aged inside linebackers and strong safety. This could be a major problem during the SB if we don't jump out to an early lead and force the Giants to pass to catch up.

Strahan and Osi are beasts, and their pass rush is maybe the best in the entire league (while also being stout against the run)

Additionally, I have long thought Eli Manning is a pretty clutch performer, even in his second year he would have a clunker of a game but then in the 4th quarter turn it up and lead his team to victory.

To be honest, I am more scared of the Giants than I was of the Packers. Let's not forget, the G-Men led the Pats by 12 points deep in the 3rd quarter just a month ago.

Let's not forget that the Patriots were missing some guys aswell that affected the offensive packages.

Still, the Gaints are playing very very well. Imagine if they still had runningback Derrick Ward playing. That running game game would be deadly.

I've said it before, but this has all the makings of another game like superbowl 38. I think we're in for a wild one.

I should start off by saying I like the Giants. They are my NFC team purely out of convenience since we get all their games. But honestly, I think this rematch is going to be a lot easier than Week 17.

Thats why I didn't feel the need to hate on the Packers, their fans are by and large class acts. Just like all fan bases they have their douchebags but they are nothing at all like the classless Eagles and Cowboys fans who can't get over the fact that they lost and feel the need to disrespect the team that legitimately knocked both out of contention.

Gotta admit. The Packers fans are for the most part, a very classy bunch. I was in Wisconsin for a week earlier this month and Favre's picture is everywhere and Packers logos on just about anything you can buy. They love their team for sure, but don't seem to hate every other team. My son is a big Giants fan and he purposely wears his NY Giants hat everytime he goes out on the town and he says that no one bust him about it.

The Pat's exchange on their board is interesting. On top of that, I was listening to one of Belicheks (Sp?) conferences on NFL network last night and he said that the Giants gave the Pats a harder time than any other team they faced all year. He said he was taking nothing for granted and is well aware that the Giants could beat them if they're not on the "A-game" for the whole game. He said the game's outcome could end up being the result of a single turnover or missed tackle. He said he expects it to be a hard fought game and expects the Giants to come fully loaded for business.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giants6timeworldchamps

18-0... not at 19 yet. By the way you never will get to 19. It will be so nice to see arrogance humbled!!!

RESPONSE

Damn!!! You mean we're only 18-0?

I didn't know that!

Smart NY fans - outsmarted us again!!!

Hey - by the way, love your signature line...

Did you rush out and buy those "Playoff Qualifier" T-Shirts in 2006? Pretty Damn impressive stuff if you don't mind me saying so...

Hey guys... watch out... we're playing the Nine Time "Playoff Qualifiers"!

Now where's that "shaking in my boots" emoticon?

NFL World Champions

1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990

NFC Champions

1986 1990 2000 2007

NFL Eastern/American/National Division/Conference Champions

1933 1934 1935 1938 1939 1941 1944 1946 1956 1958 1959 1961 1962 1963

NFC Eastern Division Champions

1986 1989 1990 1997 2005

NFC Wild Card Winner/Playoff Qualifier

1943 1950 1981 1984 1985 1993 2002 2006 2007

"What satisfies me the most is the fact that no matter how bad you want your team to win, they're gonna lose. That has to be killing you! Seriously, look at both teams and the coaches and come up with 3 solid reasons why the Giant will win."

Very well said.

Ironically, the Giants once again put their asses on the line at the end of the season. The game meant absolutely ZERO to the Giants - if anything, it was a huge gamble, considering the risk for injury.

The Giants could have been complete pussies (like the Cowboys and Bucs) and rested their starters.

But no. Because the Giants care about the league, and the game, they played their asses off, and took some injuries for the trouble.

But the football gods took notice of the sacrifice, and here we are again in a game that means everything for both teams.

A word to all Giant haters - we're playing with house money. We weren't supposed to be here. We were picked to go 5-11 or 6-10..... at best, 8-8. We are one of the youngest teams in the whole league. And all signs point to us being around for a long, long, time. Get used to the Giants in big games, suckas.

And a special word to all Charger fans - what is it going to take for you guys to just shut the fuck up about the Eli-Rivers trade???? It's pretty clear at this point that the trade worked out great for everybody - go get yourselves some tampons, a box of chocolates, and watch the Lifetime Network instead of the Super Bowl. Nobody is going to miss your whining asses.

I'd say something about the Eagles fans, but that team and its fanbase has fallen so low that they aren't worth any further keystrokes.

It might be time to resurrect "THE MIKE MAMULA EXPERIENCE" over on the Eagles board.

Those guys went nuts when I told them how they used to worship Mamula.

It might be time to go over their and tell them just how ashamed I am to be an Eagles Fan! :furious:

Thats why I didn't feel the need to hate on the Packers, their fans are by and large class acts. Just like all fan bases they have their douchebags but they are nothing at all like the classless Eagles and Cowboys fans who can't get over the fact that they lost and feel the need to disrespect the team that legitimately knocked both out of contention.

I live out in Chicago, and the Packers fans are all very, very cool. They love their team, but they love good football too.

Chicago fans in general don't care for any New York teams. It's a cultural deal with them. However, their sports radio has been giving the Giants grudging respect, and it started when the Giants played their asses off against the Patriots when they had nothing to gain for it.

But Bears fans are actually pretty cool too. For one thing, they are very knowledgeable. And for another thing, they have a respect for tradition - like the Packers, Steelers, and Giants fans, for example. So even though they don't like the Giants, the more intelligent among them admire the team's work ethic.

What would you say in return to this guy?

42-17 Pats. No offense, but this juggernaut will not and cannot be stopped. We morph into playing any kind of game....3 TE alignments to ram it down the throat to 5 WR spread

Giants mybe playing well, but many things have gone well for them, including dumb playcalling on part of Cowboys (who kept running rather than attack your DB) and Pack(who completely abandoned the run in nasty cold weather).

Our OL will be completely healthy, our blocking TE is full strength, as will our special teamers(two were out in wk 17), and our primary TE will not be hobbled by ankle injury. Despite all of this we hun a 38 spot on your jacked up team, even w/o a run game which was limited due to OL and TE injuries.

Your suspect LB and secondary better show up because all that pressure from

DL wont mean much. Also your DB showed they cannot play physical, case and point Donald Driver pushing aside your DB for a 90 yarder. If you double Moss and play press, Welker, Faulk, Maroney, Watson, Stallworth, Gaffney will have one on one matchups all day. If you chose not to double moss, well you saw the results in Wk 12.

Finally, I will take TB/McDaniels O and BB/Pees D anytime with 2 weeks to prepare......we're 10-0 when given two weeks to prepare.

All your NY media is talking about Giants will use the SB XV blueprint vs Buffalo. Well guess what, the architect of that Giants D was......ummm yea, you know. (420: That's a good point)

From Pats D side, key is stop your run (which we did in wk 17...79 total yds) and now double up on Plastico. Make Eli goto Toomer "Mr dropsie"

Giants also led the league in most dropped passes this year.

Finito

What would you say in return to this guy?

42-17 Pats. No offense, but this juggernaut will not and cannot be stopped. We morph into playing any kind of game....3 TE alignments to ram it down the throat to 5 WR spread

Giants mybe playing well, but many things have gone well for them, including dumb playcalling on part of Cowboys (who kept running rather than attack your DB) and Pack(who completely abandoned the run in nasty cold weather).

Our OL will be completely healthy, our blocking TE is full strength, as will our special teamers(two were out in wk 17), and our primary TE will not be hobbled by ankle injury. Despite all of this we hun a 38 spot on your jacked up team, even w/o a run game which was limited due to OL and TE injuries.

Your suspect LB and secondary better show up because all that pressure from

DL wont mean much. Also your DB showed they cannot play physical, case and point Donald Driver pushing aside your DB for a 90 yarder. If you double Moss and play press, Welker, Faulk, Maroney, Watson, Stallworth, Gaffney will have one on one matchups all day. If you chose not to double moss, well you saw the results in Wk 12.

Finally, I will take TB/McDaniels O and BB/Pees D anytime with 2 weeks to prepare......we're 10-0 when given two weeks to prepare.

All your NY media is talking about Giants will use the SB XV blueprint vs Buffalo. Well guess what, the architect of that Giants D was......ummm yea, you know. (420: That's a good point)

From Pats D side, key is stop your run (which we did in wk 17...79 total yds) and now double up on Plastico. Make Eli goto Toomer "Mr dropsie"

Giants also led the league in most dropped passes this year.

Finito

Same thing I've said to all the Cowboys fans - nothing.

I'm going into this game with very low expectations. So far, that strategy has served me well.

Same thing I've said to all the Cowboys fans - nothing.

I'm going into this game with very low expectations. So far, that strategy has served me well.

Not me....I have high expectations. I expect a hard fought game from beginning to end and expect it to end up being a close game.

When the Giants play solid, mistake free ball...they can beat anyone.

My biggest fear.......is bad calls......like the phantom Madison Hedgecock hold that negated Bradshaws run the length of the field......or the "missed" offsides call that got Eli sacked stopping the Giants on 3rd down.

Damn refs can make a huge difference in a game. And if the bulk of the betting in Vegas is on the Giants and the points, you can bet odds makers will try to bribe refs to make the game a blowout in favor of the Pats. Hell, there'll be billions of dollars bet on this game. Don't think for a second there aren't assholes out there who aren't willing to do anything to influence the game.

Still....I have complete faith that my Giants can do it. I think it's very hard to beat the same team twice in one year. And statistically, you'll discover that the teams usually split. However, statistics won't determine the outcome of this game. That will be determined by "heart", "smarts", and "good solid honest officiating"

I went to the Chargers board for shits and giggles last night just to read and

some of the stuff I was reading was pure west coast dumbassery. "Eli only

threw for 40 yards more and Rivers had a bum knee...so that means a 100 percent

Rivers is better than a 100 percent Manning"

You'd think they could come up with a better derogatory nickname than

"SHEli Manning".

You gotta throw "west coast" in there eh? Couldn't be just Charger fans but rather the whole west coast. Fuck you