SportsWrath

I've visited some other boards just to hear what they're saying

BleedinBlue

Please add any other chatter of interest from other boards.

Chatter from "da bears" board:

"Did you see Woodson get laid out"? When a train is coming you get off the tracks. Brandon Jacobs is a wrecking ball.

You could tell Woodson got hit hard because when the other fudge packers were helping him up he was like "I'm OK, I'm OK"

----------------

"Boy did Jacobs plow right over Woodson there. That is a message sender type of play."

----------------

"yea that had to hurt, he got lifted off his feet and had all 265 lbs of jacobs land on him. eli is making some good throws

----------------

"at least woodson got his body in front of him "

-----------------

"Wow...That is the meaning of getting TRUCKED."

-----------------

"Yeah it was funny!!"

------------------

Chatter from the ESPN board:

"Where would you rank that game compared to the other Conference Championship Games all time? Just wondering, because that was a great game."

---------------

"I'd say Top 5"

---------------

"Top 10

Top 5 only if your a Giants fan"

---------------

"Here is my top 10

1. 1967- Packers 21 Cowboys 17

2. 1958- Colts 23 Giants 17 OT

3. 1981- 49ers 28 Cowboys 27

4. 2007- Colts 38 Patriots 34

5. 1987- Broncos 23 Browns 20 OT

6. 2008- Giants 23 Packers 20

7. 1991- Giants 15 49ers 13

8. 1999- Falcons 30 Vikings 27 OT

9. 1988- Broncos 38 Browns 33

10. 1996- Steelers 20 Colts 16"

-----------------

"Since when does having a lousy kicker make a game better? If one of the earlier kicks would have gone threw, It would not have ranked high at all. The missed kicks made the team have to overcome more adversity. Congratulations to the Giants by the way".

-----------------

"I would rank it as the best of all time, when you factor in that it was OT and the conditions. And that it was an upset. And it involved one of the best QBs of all time and one who seems to be ascending quite a bit. And it was at Lambeau.

...some big plays made despite the temperature. Lots of drama.

Only one close (IMO) is the SF-DAL Montana to Clark game. I am not counting Pre Super Bowl games, though".

I went to the Chargers board for shits and giggles last night just to read and

some of the stuff I was reading was pure west coast dumbassery. "Eli only

threw for 40 yards more and Rivers had a bum knee...so that means a 100 percent

Rivers is better than a 100 percent Manning"

You'd think they could come up with a better derogatory nickname than

"SHEli Manning".

I went to the Chargers board for shits and giggles last night just to read and

some of the stuff I was reading was pure west coast dumbassery. "Eli only

threw for 40 yards more and Rivers had a bum knee...so that means a 100 percent

Rivers is better than a 100 percent Manning"

You'd think they could come up with a better derogatory nickname than

"SHEli Manning".

What a bunch a tards.

Cowboys board

No matter what I think of their team, they did go & beat the #1 & #2 seeds in the playoffs. It just sucks that the Pats are gonna go undefeated now!!!!!

Even sucks more that I have to vote for the Giants in the superbowl!!!! No way I want to see the Pats undefeated, but dont see to many more miracles this year in football :(

Good luck anyways G-men!

(I wasnt surprised though that Favre pulled a Bret Favre in overtime though)

well that might just happen, but whether I watch it or not I will have to listen to the crap afterwards anyways. Pat fans yes all of those guys that werent Pat fans til this year will be claiming best ever blah blah blah, or the Giant fans that will be claiming they beat the best team ever crap. We are gonna have to buy taller boots eitherway, & the superbowl has the makings of a very boring superbowl. So If I do watch it I probably will only make it through the 1st qtr. Nonetheless I dont want to see the pats go undefeated. (or hear about it)

NY Post Blog

The Giants stink! What a gift. The Packers played like the young team they are. The late hit on Eli Manning cost them the game, and of course Bret Farve threw yet another interception at a crucial time. How bad is the NFC to have a joke team like the Giants get into the Superbowl. What a Super bust!

Pats will school the Giants, like the Red Sox have taught the Yankees a lesson. Your hopes will be dashed yet again.

Yankee steroids won't help the Giants.

Giants should concede defeat now or be humiliated. Go home with some dignity.

Eagles Board

I hate every member of that shit family. They all can suck a cock and die. Did you see those shitheads celebrating their cum-stain son's gay ass win? Fuck all of them. Especially Momma Manning. What a stupid cunt.

Wouldn't it be a bitch, if Eli won a superbowl before Donovan? Too bad it won't happen this year.

I hate every member of that shit family. They all can suck a cock and die. Did you see those shitheads celebrating their cum-stain son's gay ass win? Fuck all of them. Especially Momma Manning. What a stupid cunt.

While I hate the Eagles and Cowboys with leaps and bounds, I don't think

I could ever say that about a football players family like that. That's just terrible.

Cowboys board

No matter what I think of their team, they did go & beat the #1 & #2 seeds in the playoffs. It just sucks that the Pats are gonna go undefeated now!!!!!

Even sucks more that I have to vote for the Giants in the superbowl!!!! No way I want to see the Pats undefeated, but dont see to many more miracles this year in football :(

Good luck anyways G-men!

(I wasnt surprised though that Favre pulled a Bret Favre in overtime though)

well that might just happen, but whether I watch it or not I will have to listen to the crap afterwards anyways. Pat fans yes all of those guys that werent Pat fans til this year will be claiming best ever blah blah blah, or the Giant fans that will be claiming they beat the best team ever crap. We are gonna have to buy taller boots eitherway, & the superbowl has the makings of a very boring superbowl. So If I do watch it I probably will only make it through the 1st qtr. Nonetheless I dont want to see the pats go undefeated. (or hear about it)

NY Post Blog

The Giants stink! What a gift. The Packers played like the young team they are. The late hit on Eli Manning cost them the game, and of course Bret Farve threw yet another interception at a crucial time. How bad is the NFC to have a joke team like the Giants get into the Superbowl. What a Super bust!

Pats will school the Giants, like the Red Sox have taught the Yankees a lesson. Your hopes will be dashed yet again.

Yankee steroids won't help the Giants.

Giants should concede defeat now or be humiliated. Go home with some dignity.

Eagles Board

Wouldn't it be a bitch, if Eli won a superbowl before Donovan? Too bad it won't happen this year.

It does not surprise me that the most retarded and ridiculous comments came from the boys and eagles boards. :rolleyes: LMAO........JEALOUS BITCHES!!!

What is he talking about the late hit on Manning? I saw alot of questionable

calls in yesterdays game for both teams. I do like the way the Giants corners

can play physical and within the rules...something Al Harris and Charles Woodson

something they both must learn. Bump and Run my Irish ass.

What is he talking about the late hit on Manning? I saw alot of questionable

calls in yesterdays game for both teams. I do like the way the Giants corners

can play physical and within the rules...something Al Harris and Charles Woodson

something they both must learn. Bump and Run my Irish ass.

LOL.....yeah, I believe that INT was a little more costly than that.

Eagles Board

Come on! They don't allow that talk on there!

Redskins Board

Ok, with the Giants going on this amazing run, two thoughts are brought to mind:

1. The NFL season is loooooooong. It's not just a marathon, it's the freaking Iron Man triathlon...a sweeping epic novel with so many plot twists and storylines unfolding each week.

Think back to week two...the Giants defense was godawful, Eli was "injured" for months, Plex has a bum ankle, and the team was about to mutiny against a coach who was about to get fired. Well, a goal-line stand against us at FedEx, and suddenly new life.

I'll keep this in mind during future Septembers. Don't panic or overreact. It's a long season.

2. We aren't that far off. This Giants team...the one that blew through the NFC playoffs on the road, the one that went toe-to-toe with New England in week 17 and will play them again in the super bowl?

We just beat them! We went up to their place a few weeks ago, playoffs on the line for both teams, and flat-out beat them.

I'm wondering if Snyder is thinking about this...that we don't need a major overhaul...just a few improvements while we keep building. If so, that seems like a good reason to promote Grilliams.

I seriously think I'll not watch the Toilet Bowl this year!

Yecch!

As to why: I think as a self-respecting, G'aints-hating Redskins fan that goes without saying. As to the Pats .. I don't want to hear any more hype about those cheaters!

I'm sorry. You can't call yourself a redskin fan if you cheer for the giants.

Not that anybody will.

I'm rooting for the Pats. I don't want to see the Giants have as many rings as we do.

Eagles Board

I think a nerve has been struck. Ahhhh....the sweet sounds of a bitter defeated team. I love it!!!!

From Sportingnews Blog (a little cleaner talk when not reading eagles/cowboys/redskins blogs):

Not to overemphasize a point, but I'm completely blown away by the number of guys not wearing sleeves. I get it when a skill player like a receiver or back doesn't want to in an effort to avoid slippage with the ball, but what about linebackers and linemen? And yeah, I'm pretty happy I'm in a well-heated apartment.

---------

After watching that tackle, Charles Woodson would be wise to not go up high on Brandon Jacobs again unless he's interested in losing his lid at some point this evening.

Please add any other chatter of interest from other boards.

Chatter from "da bears" board:

"Did you see Woodson get laid out"? When a train is coming you get off the tracks. Brandon Jacobs is a wrecking ball.

You could tell Woodson got hit hard because when the other fudge packers were helping him up he was like "I'm OK, I'm OK"

----------------

"Boy did Jacobs plow right over Woodson there. That is a message sender type of play."

----------------

"yea that had to hurt, he got lifted off his feet and had all 265 lbs of jacobs land on him. eli is making some good throws

----------------

"at least woodson got his body in front of him "

-----------------

"Wow...That is the meaning of getting TRUCKED."

-----------------

"Yeah it was funny!!"

------------------

I send my love out to Chi-Town.....he got TRUCKED....LOL!!!

While I hate the Eagles and Cowboys with leaps and bounds, I don't think

I could ever say that about a football players family like that. That's just terrible.

They are both fan bases filled with the classiest people in the whole U. S. of A. Tomorrow they will be having tea and crumpets with the Queen of England. :rolleyes: Too bad scrubs....had your asses busted and nothing but sour grapes. Whatever. Even if the Giants are routed like the Ravens Bowl fiasco....so what we got there by busting all of your asses. Cracks me up that the fans with the most class are from Chi-Town where the anti-NY hatred is taught in the schools. LOL.

Cracks me up that the fans with the most class are from Chi-Town where the anti-NY hatred is taught in the schools. LOL.

I imagine their (da Bears fans) hatred of the Packers has more to do with it than their sudden climb aboard the jints express. There is no love lost in that triangle that runs from the Windy City to the Twin Cities to the polar regions of Green Bay.

I imagine their (da Bears fans) hatred of the Packers has more to do with it than their sudden climb aboard the jints express. There is no love lost in that triangle that runs from the Windy City to the Twin Cities to the polar regions of Green Bay.

LOL, no mention of the Motor City. I guess Detroit are the Cards of the old NFC East, huh? LOL!

More Chatter (ESPN blog):

Thread title: Was Farve interception worst decision in NFL history?

- "A veteren QB with the SuperBowel on the line plays the gunslinger and makes an ill-advised throw a pass while scrambling away from pressure. I thought I was watching Tony Romo".

- "Favre's 5 pix vs. Rams and ot pic vs. Eagles a few years ago are far more culpable than yesterday's play. Why the dig at Romo? He pounded the Giants twice and the pack already this year. Sore loser, perhaps".

- "yea. how'd that work out for ya when it mattered?"

- "Where is Jayhere? I figured he'd be here defending Favre (the object of his creepy man crush). Well, if Jay disappears for 8 months then I am glad the Giants won, even though I wanted to see a Packers Pats SB".

- "Worst decision?? I refer you to Neil O'Donnell"

- "The two golden boys didnt play very well in the championship games. Worst decision doubt it Nick Collins decision to deck eli was the worst decision in NFL HISTORY"

- ""Worst Decision in NFL History?" stop trying to bust ba11s man--you know it wasn't. it was one of the worst decisions in the game last night....but that's about all"

- "this is where the Giant D coaches won the game....they did not blitz Favre and allowed him to hang himself. he is GREAT at making stuff outta nothing but has little patience and will force the ball....the pack should have been running more...like the SeaChickens the Giants D is best side to side...you need to attack between the tackles. the Pats will do this all game long in 2 weeks"

- "Dude, Favre threw the ball to the outside. The ball curved into Webster's hands. It was weird. Angels in the outfield?"

Its like the Vikings of old the Germans hating the Danes....the Danes hating the Swedes and the Swedes hating everyone else. I was actually thinking about that when I read about the FudgePackers. Thanks for the clarification.

Eagles Board:

Phucking Vagiants.

You got to give it to them....they beat the best the NFC had to offer...in their own houses.

hats off to the gints....they played their asses off and Eli continues his stellar post-season.

Was it me....or did the Giants defense look eerily similar to the Eagles against Favre and Co. in the playoffs?

well..............

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!

How the heck did the giants just make it to the suber bowl? I mean i am in complete shock. This is like the sign of the apocolypse. Seriously.... What the heck just happened? I'm just in compete shock.

It's truthfully an embarrassment to the NFL to have its worldwide gala and feature game saddled with such a pathetic team. When the NFL is marketing their product in England, people over there must be laughing after having seen them play live saying "that team was atrocious, they're playing for the championship. American football is crap."

I'll tell you what happened. Eli grew up (NOT threw up) in the last 4 weeks. Eagles need to step it up. NFC East is the toughest division in football right now. We need a pass rush, we need an O-line and we need a #1 WR, ASAP.

Let's not get carried away like the NY media, please. Eli is still not a good QB. He has no tools, seriously. Wow, he can lob a ball to a 6'5" WR being guarded by a 5'9" CB. He played the role of game manager, don't make mistakes and let others win it for you. Trent Dilfer and Jake Delhomme did this too, are they great?

how are the giants in the superbowl, they have the worst team representing the nfc since the 2000 giants. 3 eagles teams lost in the nfc champoinship game that were clearly better than the 07 giants team and that crap bag team gets in...wow