SportsWrath

How many rookies did the Giants play yesterday?

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

not bad at all...actually, its fucking incredible.

did matthews play...and isnt toffleson a rook?

Johnson did play and Tollefson has one year of experience. He was a 7th round pick from Green Bay, guess he's a pretty big trash talker too. He was released by the Packers and then went to the Raiders practice squad which we then signed him to ours.

Matthews was in for the final drive after Eli got sacked by Ware. Matthews was doing a lot of chip blocking on Ware, which is why Eli had time that drive.

Oh yeah?well Matthews Missed one and Ware blew by McKenzie and got Eli

Nope...8/9. There are only 9 rookies on the active roster. There are 2 rookies on the I/R (Dek Bake and Craig Dahl), which would make 11 rookies if they weren't injured.

Michael Matthews is a rookie also, so I guess it is 9/10.

Koets needs to get his fucking act together. :P

Nope...8/9. There are only 9 rookies on the active roster. There are 2 rookies on the I/R (Dek Bake and Craig Dahl), which would make 11 rookies if they weren't injured.

Aaron Ross

Steve Smith

Jay Alford

Zak DeOssie

Kevin Boss

Adam Koets

Michael Johnson

Ahmad Bradshaw

Michael Matthews

Geoff Pope

That adds up to 10 rookies.

Ross, Smith, Alford, DeOssie, Boss, Johnson, Bradshaw, Matthews, and Pope were all on the field at one point or another.

That adds up to 9 rookies.

Aaron Ross

Steve Smith

Jay Alford

Zak DeOssie

Kevin Boss

Adam Koets

Michael Johnson

Ahmad Bradshaw

Michael Matthews

Geoff Pope

That adds up to 10 rookies.

Ross, Smith, Alford, DeOssie, Boss, Johnson, Bradshaw, Matthews, and Pope were all on the field at one point or another.

That adds up to 9 rookies.

According to Michael Eisen (Giants.com), Koets did not suit up for Sunday's game. "

The Giants’ inactive players included two cornerbacks, starter Sam Madison (abdominal) and Kevin Dockery (hip flexor). Also inactive were wide receiver Sinorice Moss, running back Danny Ware, defensive tackle Manny Wright, offensive lineman Adam Koets and tight end Jerome Collins. from "Notes, anecdotes and statistics"

Regardless....very impressive. Laughed my ass off when the Fox Three didn't know what to say after the game and I thought Jimmy Johnson was going to pull a Hillary/T.O......and during the game, Aikman started making excuses for the Cowboys because they were the "4th youngest team in the NFL.....blah, blah, blah...", completely oblivious to the fact that the Giants have a younger team than them and that the Giants were playing a plethora of rookies. To me....that was the story that should have been yakked up by the announcers.

According to Michael Eisen (Giants.com), Koets did not suit up for Sunday's game. "

Regardless....very impressive. Laughed my ass off when the Fox Three didn't know what to say after the game and I thought Jimmy Johnson was going to pull a Hillary/T.O......and during the game, Aikman started making excuses for the Cowboys because they were the "4th youngest team in the NFL.....blah, blah, blah...", completely oblivious to the fact that the Giants have a younger team than them and that the Giants were playing a plethora of rookies. To me....that was the story that should have been yakked up by the announcers.

Yeah about that....

Giants have the 3rd youngest team in the NFL. And this is with guys like Strahan

and Toomer.