SportsWrath

Un-fucking-believable

NeMesiS

Less than an hour after the Dallas loses. A Cowboys fan came into my office saying how luck we were and the refs gave us this game. Which I was expecting this... But then he said, and I fucking quote "Doesn't matter, my team is New England and they are going to win it all." :mellow:

I told him "Get out! Get out of my fucking office, now. Have some fucking pride for crying out loud."

Less than an hour after the Dallas loses. A Cowboys fan came into my office saying how luck we were and the refs gave us this game. Which I was expecting this... But then he said, and I fucking quote "Doesn't matter, my team is New England and they are going to win it all." :mellow:

I told him "Get out! Get out of my fucking office, now. Have some fucking pride for crying out loud."

Oh how I hate "front runners" who's team loyalty changes with the standings. :furious:

Is he gonna be a Giants fan at the end of the season?

Not surprising at all, cowboy fans(if thats what you can call them) are the absolute worst. And how funny about the refs, a coworker of mine texed me and said the same thing. Did they even watch the game??? If they did, they would see that they were lucky they didnt get called for a false start on EVERY FUCKIN PLAY!!! Literally, every fuckin play someone false started.

Not surprising at all, cowboy fans(if thats what you can call them) are the absolute worst. And how funny about the refs, a coworker of mine texed me and said the same thing. Did they even watch the game??? If they did, they would see that they were lucky they didnt get called for a false start on EVERY FUCKIN PLAY!!! Literally, every fuckin play someone false started.

I saw those false starts and was like "damn" the game would have been littered with flags. Refs let shit slide. And Toni Roma...managed the game poorly down the stretch....he lost his cool...threw off his back foot...and at times didn't even realize where he was (when he took those sacks). Great guy that T.O. is. Sticking up for his wounded QB.

No soup for you Dallas fan 13-4 baby and no playoff wins in 12 years! :rock:

I saw those false starts and was like "damn" the game would have been littered with flags. Refs let shit slide. And Toni Roma...managed the game poorly down the stretch....he lost his cool...threw off his back foot...and at times didn't even realize where he was (when he took those sacks). Great guy that T.O. is. Sticking up for his wounded QB.

Yeah, that was big, that unsportsmanlike call, he fucked up bigtime down the stretch. I understand not wanting a game that is penalty littered, but c'mon, whats right is right.

Wasnt it pathetic?? Every play, I couldnt believe the refs were that blind!! But the Giants won, made my week!

It was my favorite (and the only thing I wanted) present for my birthday! :rock:

Good, I'm surprised he is a good golfer though, seeing how his windpipe

closes at inopportune times on a football field.

Yeah, that was big, that unsportsmanlike call, he fucked up bigtime down the stretch. I understand not wanting a game that is penalty littered, but c'mon, whats right is right.

Well I wonder what excuses errrr 'factiods' the Eggy/Italian Dog will come up with for this loss? If they even show up?

Dallas fans and Raider fans are very similar. Both teams haven't done shit lately (playoff wise) BUT the one difference is the Raider fan seems to be a tad loyal. Dallas fan will go back into hiding and root for Green Bay or the Pats...

Their RT had a stutter step start on each pass play. I guess he realized holding was not going to be enough this game that he needed a head start. LOL.

Yeah but they let a lot of shit go that could have been taunting/unsportsmanlike conduct on both side.

BTW, I give props to 2 Cowboys fans from here at work. Both at home tonight and I call one to gloat, and he says good job, he saw it comign etc. Other one, same thing. Then i called my sister, she informs me that there is no way we will beat the Pack blah blah blah. Then says she can't believe I'd call to harass her. lol. Her huby gets on the phone (skins fan) and tells me the Cowboys played like shit and the Skins would have done the same thing blah blah blah.

I love being on the winning side. :)

Well I wonder what excuses errrr 'factiods' the Eggy/Italian Dog will come up with for this loss? If they even show up?

Dallas fans and Raider fans are very similar. Both teams haven't done shit lately (playoff wise) BUT the one difference is the Raider fan seems to be a tad loyal. Dallas fan will go back into hiding and root for Green Bay or the Pats...

You wouldnt BELIEVE the things my coworker cowgirl fan is saying. They own us, we are qverrated, the refsgave us the game....Blah blah blah. I told him, if im not mistaken, a team that is predicted to go to the SB and chokes in thier first playoff game, is overrated.

Sounds like this guy needs a punch in the face. The ref's gave us the game!?!?!?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!