SportsWrath

Playoff 1st Round NYG @ Tampa Bay

Dragon

Man Garcia has always scared me, he always just finds a way to fucking beat us...it's like he can suck every single game of the year but when he plays the Giant's he does a 180 and looks like Peyton Manning with McNabbs mobility.

I hate that guy.

Man Garcia has always scared me, he always just finds a way to fucking beat us...it's like he can suck every single game of the year but when he plays the Giant's he does a 180 and looks like Peyton Manning with McNabbs mobility.

Didn't last year we didn't have Pierce out or no?

Anyway, the Giants will let Garcia cakewalk the first series cause they do

it to every one. Then the vicegrip will be on that homo for the rest of the game.

Finally we get to face that asshole at full strength.

2002.... No defensive line depth.

2006.... we have NO defensive line.

Didn't last year we didn't have Pierce out or no?

Anyway, the Giants will let Garcia cakewalk the first series cause they do

it to every one. Then the vicegrip will be on that homo for the rest of the game.

Finally we get to face that asshole at full strength.

2002.... No defensive line depth.

2006.... we have NO defensive line.

:o

No sense in speculating about TB.

It all depends on how WE play.

I said before I'd rather play Seattle, but at this point I think I like our chances against Tampa better.

Tough defense, but we should be able to run against them.

Pass is another story. They're 2nd in the nfl.

Offensively their running game can be shut down and they're avg 210 passing per game.

Garcia is a giant killer, but he hasn't faced a Giant's defense like this one.

I like our chances, but like I said, who's going to show up for us?

Matchup set in stone now.

Thoughts?

Any playoff team presents a challenge. No one makes it to the playoffs if they weren't any good (maybe the Bucs fans can take a hint). Having said that, I've always wanted us to play in warm weather. Eli is at his best when it's not freezing or raining.

I got my wish. I'm not saying it will be easy..but look for Eli to have a solid game.

Hasn't Tampa always had trouble stopping big running backs, fuck Garcia.

It's still their weakness so a lot of running is in order. As long as Garcia is contained so he doesn't extend drives running the Giants should win. Of course, as with most teams, it depends on which Giants team shows up to play.

I think this is a great matchup for the Giants. I truely believe TB is a product of the piece of shit division they are in. I have no fear of Garcia. He doesn't have a TO or Westbrook to bail his ass out this time. It's still a couple weeks until the game, but I have a feeling we could blow TB away in this one.

No sense in speculating about TB.

It all depends on how WE play.

Offensively their running game can be shut down and they're avg 210 passing per game.

Garcia is a giant killer, but he hasn't faced a Giant's defense like this one.

I like our chances, but who's going to show up for us?

Very true! We gotta play our game (whatever that is) which is run run run then pass intermediate to guys like Toomer, Moss and Smith.

I believe Boss and Bradshaw will play a HUGE role in a game like this. They will 'show up' for us.

We're playing on the road, so that's a plus for us. And to me, I'd rather do TB than Seattle, who tends to get lucky against us.

right on,not to mention that Seattle is one of if not the toughest road venue in the league, 3000 mile trip to play in that environment where they hardly ever lose? No thanks, I will take my chances with Jeff Garcia and Ernest Graham.