SportsWrath

Giants V.S. Eagles 12/09/07

Lughead

Dallas going one and done this year would be the bestest christmas gift ever! I don't think I've EVER hated a Dallas team like this one!

I still have a special contempt for Philly, but wow...

Even during their so-called glory years I also never loathed a Brokebacks team as much as this one....though E. Smith's and Aikman's versions came close. :P

For such a good day for Eli and Plax...I can't believe we let the Eagles hang around and score only one TD.

Familiarity made that game close. Eagles know what we do, we know what they do.....no secrets ALL WESTBROOK....with us it's all PLAX.

Two QB's I'd like to see fall to a solid legal hit:

Romo

Brady

Dallas going one and done this year would be the bestest christmas gift ever! I don't think I've EVER hated a Dallas team like this one!

What I feel is that the Cowboys and the Giants have been pretty even the last couple of years and for them to out of fucking nowhere to vault WAY ahead of the Giants really really sucks. While we sit here still waiting for consistency out of Eli Manning.

Familiarity made that game close. Eagles know what we do, we know what they do.....no secrets ALL WESTBROOK....with us it's all PLAX.

Romo

Brady

I'm fine with something illegal. Like a crowbar to the knee ala Tonya Harding.

Both of those sold their souls to the devil. Did you see the throw Romo made under pressure?

He throws it up for grabs off his back foot, and Barber just happens to run right under it in stride for the td.

Romo

Brady

I would like to see Romo get shot in the head while going through a revolving door..... Godfather Style

I'm fine with something illegal. Like a crowbar to the knee ala Tonya Harding.

Both of those sold their souls to the devil. Did you see the throw Romo made under pressure?

He throws it up for grabs off his back foot, and Barber just happens to run right under it in stride for the td.

And when Favre does that he's labeled a 'gunslinger' and 'great'. Eli does that and we (including me) critizice it all WEEK!

I'm so tired of the Patriots and Brady talk, and the Romo love!!!

What I feel is that the Cowboys and the Giants have been pretty even the last couple of years and for them to out of fucking nowhere to vault WAY ahead of the Giants really really sucks. While we sit here still waiting for consistency out of Eli Manning.

No, I think it's all the cum-gargling that's going on. The same reason I hated Montana's 49ers.

I think the only thing us and Philthy fans have in common is our mutual hatred for the Cowboys. I hate the Eagles far less than I hate the Cowboys. For real.

And when Favre does that he's labeled a 'gunslinger' and 'great'. Eli does that and we (including me) critizice it all WEEK!

I'm so tired of the Patriots and Brady talk, and the Romo love!!!

Manning throws up picks when he does that....we saw what he can do when he actually gets time. He was fairly accurate today and shockey had like 243874572 drops.

I think the only thing us and Philthy fans have in common is our mutual hatred for the Cowboys. I hate the Eagles far less than I hate the Cowboys. For real.

Fair enough, I'm sure you missed Vermiel's Eagles, and I'm guessing you missed Ryan's eagles.

Buddy's eagles made this cowboils team look humble in comparison.

Fair enough, I'm sure you missed Vermiel's Eagles, and I'm guessing you missed Ryan's eagles.

Buddy's eagles made this cowboils team look humble in comparison.

I can basically only remember early 90's on Eagles...so you can see why I hate early-mid 90s Cowboys far more. I actually have a lot of respect for Mcnabb and Reid and what they've done there. And I don't mind playing them because I know it's always gonna be a tough NFC east battle. Normally, Cowboys-Giants, one team normally smokes the other.

The Giants can contain Whitten, it's Owens they have the problem with.

Contain Witten? Please see week 1. "Witten over the middle....1st down". "Witten, 1st down, over the middle". "It's another pass to Witten, over the middle". "Touchdown Witten, over the middle".