SportsWrath

Giants V.S. Eagles 12/09/07

Lughead

Another gripe is that the official is pointing it out as the Gals ball before the scrum is finished. And the Giants come up with the ball. In fact how can you call green ball when there are three white shirts on him and the ball and everyone is wrestling. Can we please have full time officials like baseball....I am sick of these geriatric specials.

Another gripe is that the official is pointing it out as the Gals ball before the scrum is finished. And the Giants come up with the ball. In fact how can you call green ball when there are three white shirts on him and the ball and everyone is wrestling. Can we please have full time officials like baseball....I am sick of these geriatric specials.

Wait, the Giants got the ball at the end of that? That's bullshit.

And I agree 100 percent on the NFL needing full time officials too.

Wait, the Giants got the ball at the end of that? That's bullshit.

And I agree 100 percent on the NFL needing full time officials too.

Yeah listening to the radio feed....Carl Banks....Dave Jennings .....and Howard Cross all said that the ball was ruled to the Gals too soon....and that the scrum was still going on. All of them said this would not have happened in their eras. You have to come out of the scrum with the ball clearly in your possession.