SportsWrath

Once Again Shut Up!!!

BurnThePhilFans

It's sad that there are so many posters on this site that claim the nonsense that goes on with giants.com's forums. You guys are equally as much fair-weather fans. We lost to a team that is 8-1 and has a realistic chance of winning 13, 14 or even 15 games. Eli didn't manage the game well and took a lot of bad penalties that hurt us, but he is nowhere near the reason we lost (He played fairly well). Shockey had a huge game and Jacobs played well. IMO the refs had several awful calls including the holding calls on the kickoff return and Jacobs touchdown and the noncall on Romo passing the line of scrimmage on his first touchdown pass. We hurt ourselves with stupid penalties. This game should have been a 4 point win by Dallas AT BEST. We can roll with them. We can beat them in the playoffs. I'm not convinced that we can't finish 11 and 5 or something along those lines. The season is NOT over!

The problem is, we've seen this before out of TC's Giants it just doesn't look good right now. They came up small in a "statement game" again. I'm hoping that our Secondary can continue to improve. At least we're still healthy.

Giants.com still is worse though.

No offense, but fuck that shit. The GMB is and has been a cesspool for a long time. Even when most of us were there we left the Giants side and went to the CE. And this is just a few hours after the game, this board will settle down, the GMB will continue with that crap for the year. It sounds to me like someone just came over here to do this, because no offense guy, but I don't see you on here only once in a blue moon.

take a look around boo.

we've lost 3 games to the 2 best teams in the conference and the sky's falling.

We're headed for another 8-8 despite being healthy this year, Eli needs to be benched or traded, and once again Coughlin should be fired.

Now I'm gonna go hide in the PR section.

Actually all we need is better O-Line play, less penalties and get a little safety help on Owens... we can pretty much shut down the run on most teams we play. This game, like I said, should have been a 4 point Dallas win at best. How do you figure we can't hang with them? (Especially after watching the first half of today's game?)

Actually all we need is better O-Line play, less penalties and get a little safety help on Owens... we can pretty much shut down the run on most teams we play. This game, like I said, should have been a 4 point Dallas win at best. How do you figure we can't hang with them? (Especially after watching the first half of today's game?)

Because we watched the 2nd half? :LMAO:

if Butler doesn't mess up on his deep help on Owens and we didn't get a TD and a return to the 2 yard line called back its a different story... but I guess everyones entitled to their opinions....

I'll give you guys what you want... "The Giants will go 6-10" and Eli won't throw another TD all season - happy?

if Butler doesn't mess up on his deep help on Owens and we didn't get a TD and a return to the 2 yard line called back its a different story... but I guess everyones entitled to their opinions....

I'll give you guys what you want... "The Giants will go 6-10" and Eli won't throw another TD all season - happy?

You're right, if calls had gone our way, or if one player played better, or whatever, the game comes out differently. Hindsight is 20/20 though. We could all say 'what if' til the cows came home, but we still lost. Does it mean we totally suck? No. Does it mean we will lose the rest of the season? No. Are people on here pissed because their team, (who has gone unbeaten for 6 games and improved so much since the last meeting with Dallas), lost today? Yup, and rightly so. By Tuesday we will all be talking about the Detroit game and all our homerism will shine in glorious fashion.

The biggest difference is the OLines. Our guys have been doing well, but they're nothing compared to Dallas. They kept pressure off Romo most of the day and gave him the time to find Owens and Crayton. Our guys gave Eli about half the time, keeping our WRs silent.

We may beat Dallas should we meet again, but we probably won't go that far, we'll probably sneak in (I hope) and see a lesser team and I have no doubt that Dallas will be at Green Bay, so at best, we'll see them.

I think Dallas is just a very good team and we're a very decent team, but not equally as good. It's too bad and I hate having lowered expectations, but you'd be a fool to just "hope" for success that we don't demonstrate the skill for...

The biggest difference is the OLines. Our guys have been doing well, but they're nothing compared to Dallas. They kept pressure off Romo most of the day and gave him the time to find Owens and Crayton. Our guys gave Eli about half the time, keeping our WRs silent.

The pass rush seems to be more of a problem with the Cowboys then our secondary. On the 50YD TD to Owens he was bumped by 2 defenders and still had time to squeeze through start running and wait for the Romo throw. That's about 5 seconds at least that Romo should not have had that time to wait. It was made even worse because Johnson went to cover Witten who had been let to roam free by Pierce or Kiwi.

It's sad that there are so many posters on this site that claim the nonsense that goes on with giants.com's forums. You guys are equally as much fair-weather fans. We lost to a team that is 8-1 and has a realistic chance of winning 13, 14 or even 15 games. Eli didn't manage the game well and took a lot of bad penalties that hurt us, but he is nowhere near the reason we lost (He played fairly well). Shockey had a huge game and Jacobs played well. IMO the refs had several awful calls including the holding calls on the kickoff return and Jacobs touchdown and the noncall on Romo passing the line of scrimmage on his first touchdown pass. We hurt ourselves with stupid penalties. This game should have been a 4 point win by Dallas AT BEST. We can roll with them. We can beat them in the playoffs. I'm not convinced that we can't finish 11 and 5 or something along those lines. The season is NOT over!

I agree. Although I'm not sure Romo crossed the ling of scrimmage. The sad thing is their WRs were WIDE OPEN all game... blown coverages and bad CBs.

And it doesn't help our WRs took the day off.

He did. I saw the replay three times yesterday.

I don't know which pisses me off more. The fact he crossed the LOS or the fact that the pitiful duck he threw found a wide open man. That was one of the ugliest td's I've ever seen.

I don't know which pisses me off more. The fact he crossed the LOS or the fact that the pitiful duck he threw found a wide open man. That was one of the ugliest td's I've ever seen.

What pisses me off is that the line judge was staring right at him as he did it. There were so many uncalled penalties on Dallas it makes me think the NFL really wants a strong NFC contender by any means. I don't think it cost us the game but it should have been a lot closer.

I'm most pissed off at the three uncalled horsecollars. The TD might cost us a game but a horsecollar could cost us a player.