SportsWrath

TOUGH WEEKEND GIANTS' FANS

BadEgg

I think the tough week that Dallas has in store is when it possibly does make it to the SB and then they are exposed as being inferior to the best teams.

We're good, but not great just yet. The good news is that Dallas has already been turned into a pinata by the Pats and I can't imagine what Indy would do to them.

I am already looking foward to the tears and excuses from Cowboy weasels like BadBreath.

I admire Witten and Ware and other than that, the team is still gay

And Ive seen some of you say that Baddegg aint that bad. That you like him as a poster. :rolleyes:

Gimme a friggin break. I thought we came over here to Sportswrath for a reason. If schmucks like this can just log on to this MB and spew garbage like this, whats the difference between this board and the nazi board?

P.S. You know rotten egg, you really should think before you speak. If theres one team that Eli has his best games against, its Dallas. He got his 1st win ever against them. He puts up his best #'s against them. So, as booyah previously stated(only, not in these exact words).......what the hell are you talking about? Thats like little kid trash talking.

I think the tough week that Dallas has in store is when it possibly does make it to the SB and then they are exposed as being inferior to the best teams.

We're good, but not great just yet. The good news is that Dallas has already been turned into a pinata by the Pats and I can't imagine what Indy would do to them.

I am already looking foward to the tears and excuses from Cowboy weasels like BadBreath.

I admire Witten and Ware and other than that, the team is still gay

I hope Coughlin realises how he should be using Shockey after reviewing the tape of Dallas.

Our QB with 6 wins, 13Tds has been fine. DId not cry that at all.

What I did cry was

"I wish we had a safety like Bob Sanders"

To be serious for a moment, I said the say thing. I say that alot every Sunday...

Id like to add something Egg, in seriousness. We better find a way to get to Romo like REALLY quick. Dallas's offense is playing tremendous football, and I dont think we can hang in a shoot out. Trash talking aside (which I will do :) ) We better bring our A+ game for 4 quarters, or we will lose. I just pray our defense is as good as they have us believeing, cause if not, its going to be a hard game to watch. That being said, if anyone in the NFC has a chance against the boys its us. Mostly cause of how balanced we have become on both sides of the ball. Were going to have to rely heavey on the run game, if for nothing more than to control the clock, and keep there offense off the field. Here is to a great show down in the east, this is what football is all about right here.

I hope Coughlin realises how he should be using Shockey after reviewing the tape of Dallas.

I dont think we miss use Shockey. Defensive cordinator's spend a good portion of the week focusing on him. And though he is very good, I dont think he's as good as Whitten. Whitten seems to just be money this year, while Shock is still dropping alot of passes. Dropped passes are a major reason we are not a top 5 offense right now. In fact, I dont think I can recall a year where we had so many. If we can turn that around, we will be straight dominant

Id like to add something Egg, in seriousness. We better find a way to get to Romo like REALLY quick. Dallas's offense is playing tremendous football, and I dont think we can hang in a shoot out. Trash talking aside (which I will do :) ) We better bring our A+ game for 4 quarters, or we will lose. I just pray our defense is as good as they have us believeing, cause if not, its going to be a hard game to watch. That being said, if anyone in the NFC has a chance against the boys its us. Mostly cause of how balanced we have become on both sides of the ball. Were going to have to rely heavey on the run game, if for nothing more than to control the clock, and keep there offense off the field. Here is to a great show down in the east, this is what football is all about right here.

Trash talking aside, I think if the Giants and the Cowboys played each other 10 times this year, the records would be something like 5-5 or 6-4. That's why I won't jump off a bridge if the Cowboys lose this weekend.

I think they will meet again, and I don't see either team winning 3 in a row this season.

I will, however, be pissed if the Cowboys lose to the skins or the Jets, as I do believe they are much better than those two teams. And that's what I mean when I say I don't think this Giants game is huge. The Cowboys and Giants have to beat the teams they should beat to get where they want to go. Then all bets are off if they meet in the playoffs. And I don't think either team is going 14-2, so the loser this week is still in the thick of things.

But I must say, Greenbay and Detriot are troubling. I thought Greenbay would fade a little by now. And I don't know if either the Giants or Cowboys defense matches up real well against Detroit, and now the Lions defense (and they have a decent d-line) is starting to pick it up. But, one game at a time, as they say...

But I must say, Greenbay and Detriot are troubling. I thought Greenbay would fade a little by now. And I don't know if either the Giants or Cowboys defense matches up real well against Detroit, and now the Lions defense (and they have a decent d-line) is starting to pick it up. But, one game at a time, as they say...

I think both the Giants defenses match up well, both have good pass rushers. Just the

Giants have more. I can't stand fucking Green Bay, how does a team run the ball 12 times

a game still win? Fuck Brett Farve.

I dont think we miss use Shockey. Defensive cordinator's spend a good portion of the week focusing on him. And though he is very good, I dont think he's as good as Whitten. Whitten seems to just be money this year, while Shock is still dropping alot of passes. Dropped passes are a major reason we are not a top 5 offense right now. In fact, I dont think I can recall a year where we had so many. If we can turn that around, we will be straight dominant

Witten has surpassed Shockey this year IMO, but he's definitely more of a feature of Dallas offense than Shockey is the Giants. I don't think Witten has to worry as much about Blocking as much as Shockey does, because Dallas's line is just so fucking big, that he can get off the line much faster. Still it's hard not to admire Witten after that play last night.

I don't get the obsession about all of Shockey's "drops". You'd swear he was dropping every second pass thrown to him.

Trash talking aside, I think if the Giants and the Cowboys played each other 10 times this year, the records would be something like 5-5 or 6-4. That's why I won't jump off a bridge if the Cowboys lose this weekend.

I think they will meet again, and I don't see either team winning 3 in a row this season.

I will, however, be pissed if the Cowboys lose to the skins or the Jets, as I do believe they are much better than those two teams. And that's what I mean when I say I don't think this Giants game is huge. The Cowboys and Giants have to beat the teams they should beat to get where they want to go. Then all bets are off if they meet in the playoffs. And I don't think either team is going 14-2, so the loser this week is still in the thick of things.

I dont think you have much to worry about when it comes to the Jets or the skins. It seems they WANT to lose games. I agree about Green Bay to, I cant believe that old SOB is still slinging. He looks like he's 25 again. I think we have a better chance against the lions than your team though. Only cause it seems that teams that have blitzed them heavey destroyed them. Shit, Philly destroyed them. But they can hang in a shoot out, and if it comes to that, you'll have a close game with them.

I hear what Goldindude and JayD are saying about the Lions pass protection, and I hope you are right. But I think Kevin Jones adds a lot to that team and will help slow the rush down, and he wasn't 100% healthy when Kitna was getting the crap knocked out of him.

Witten has surpassed Shockey this year IMO, but he's definitely more of a feature of Dallas offense than Shockey is the Giants. I don't think Witten has to worry as much about Blocking as much as Shockey does, because Dallas's line is just so fucking big, that he can get off the line much faster. Still it's hard not to admire Witten after that play last night.

I don't get the obsession about all of Shockey's "drops". You'd swear he was dropping every second pass thrown to him.

I agree, Witten is better than Shock right now, and there O-line is a big reason why. In fact thats what makes me nervous about this game. Spags needs to really do his home work this week, and come up with some creative blitz's, that still allow us to cover.

I know I get on Shock for his drops, maybe more than I should. But it is the reason he isnt standing out as the best, or even top 5. But I know he could be, and I hate to see our top players not showing there full potencial.

I agree, Witten is better than Shock right now, and there O-line is a big reason why. In fact thats what makes me nervous about this game. Spags needs to really do his home work this week, and come up with some creative blitz's, that still allow us to cover.

I know I get on Shock for his drops, maybe more than I should. But it is the reason he isnt standing out as the best, or even top 5. But I know he could be, and I hate to see our top players not showing there full potencial.

I think this game is going to be lower scoring, more akin to last year's game in NY than this season's game in Texas. Both teams score in the twenties some where.

I think both the Giants defenses match up well, both have good pass rushers. Just the

Giants have more. I can't stand fucking Green Bay, how does a team run the ball 12 times

a game still win? Fuck Brett Farve.

Im not normally one to defend other teams QB's, but Brett Farve IS football. I got nothing but respect for him. He is a true warrior.

I think this game is going to be lower scoring, more akin to last year's game in NY than this season's game in Texas. Both teams score in the twenties some where.

Thats exactly what we will need, if we are going to have a shot to win. If it starts to become a shoot out, I think we will be in trouble.

Our coverage needs to be top notch this week, because we need to have extra time to get to Romo at the line. On the running side, I can't stress enough how important it's going to be for Pierce and Mitchell to have strong games, because Barber is killing teams and is getting more confident.

Heap

Gonzalez

Witten

Shockey

Gates

I think he belongs in this group to be fair. (this is not in order)