SportsWrath

TOUGH WEEKEND GIANTS' FANS

BadEgg

It does matter WHY, he is.

I'll ask someone else. <_<

So you are arguing that because Crayton is in Owens is getting more balls? And Plax is splitting catches with Toomer?

Why does Crayton's stats outplay Toomers than?

Catches Yards Avg TD

Toomer 30 355 11.8 2

Crayton 26 400 15.4 4

Trash talking aside, I think if the Giants and the Cowboys played each other 10 times this year, the records would be something like 5-5 or 6-4. That's why I won't jump off a bridge if the Cowboys lose this weekend.

I think they will meet again, and I don't see either team winning 3 in a row this season.

I will, however, be pissed if the Cowboys lose to the skins or the Jets, as I do believe they are much better than those two teams. And that's what I mean when I say I don't think this Giants game is huge. The Cowboys and Giants have to beat the teams they should beat to get where they want to go. Then all bets are off if they meet in the playoffs. And I don't think either team is going 14-2, so the loser this week is still in the thick of things.

But I must say, Greenbay and Detriot are troubling. I thought Greenbay would fade a little by now. And I don't know if either the Giants or Cowboys defense matches up real well against Detroit, and now the Lions defense (and they have a decent d-line) is starting to pick it up. But, one game at a time, as they say...

Well that's what we need to find out. If they can't beat the Lions, then they should go hide under a rock and call it a season. I don't want to have a good season without beating good teams. So far we beat the Skins, Eagles, Jets, 9ers, Falcons, and Miami... not exactly cream of the crop... and those Eagles proved they're over the hill last night... and the skins barely beat the Jets... it's no wonder they flopped against NE.. .they suck.

Don't forget guys, that Jason Witten catching passes all over the place takes up some of the slack for Glenn, so TO is not always having to overcompensate. In fact Egg, you'd have to agree that when it comes times to dial in on a receiver that Romo is looking for Witten's number early in his progressions.

C'mon, jerseygiantfan. All this hate because the Cowboys are 7-1? I think in the end the Cowboys will take the East but I'm showin' some love for the Giants in my posts. I even sucked in the pickem pool this week... ;)

No hate because the Cowboys are 7-1...hate because you are a pain in my ass and you always come around here running your mouth and it gets tiring after awhile. Don't you have a Cowgirl message board you could go to? I bet you're registered at an Eagles board too. When you talk all I hear is :blah:. Seriously I fully expect you to be here Monday with your tail tucked between your legs when Dallas loses on Sunday.

Don't forget guys, that Jason Witten catching passes all over the place takes up some of the slack for Glenn, so TO is not always having to overcompensate. In fact Egg, you'd have to agree that when it comes times to dial in on a receiver that Romo is looking for Witten's number early in his progressions.

True Romo is looking for Witten, and that is sometimes scary because he will throw into coverage to get the ball to Witten. But Witten won't draw the top cover guy so I still think TO is having a pretty good year.

No hate because the Cowboys are 7-1...hate because you are a pain in my ass and you always come around here running your mouth and it gets tiring after awhile. Don't you have a Cowgirl message board you could go to? I bet you're registered at an Eagles board too. When you talk all I hear is :blah:. Seriously I fully expect you to be here Monday with your tail tucked between your legs when Dallas loses on Sunday.

I would never register anywhere else but here because this is the only place that I can be around you fine people. :P I will be here on Monday, but I suspect I will be in a very good mood. What a fun day we will have!

So you are arguing that because Crayton is in Owens is getting more balls? And Plax is splitting catches with Toomer?

Why does Crayton's stats outplay Toomers than?

Catches Yards Avg TD

Toomer 30 355 11.8 2

Crayton 26 400 15.4 4

Uhhh, did I say Crayton once?? I said GLENN, read again...GLENN.

Dude, I asked you a question, thats all. Youre sounding like one of these dogg/egg schmucks. All of these stats on other players are great, but would Owens be getting that with GLENN?

The fact that Glenn is missing makes TO and Romo look that much better. He is drawing more attention from defenses without Glenn than he would with Glenn. Can I pay you to take a vacation?

Yes, please, Id love for your faggot ass to pay for my vacation. And on vacation I would be smiling knowing you just answered my question. T.O. and Homo are benefiting from Glenn's absence. Thank you very much. :rolleyes:

Dude, I asked you a question, thats all. Youre sounding like one of these dogg/egg schmucks. All of these stats on other players are great, but would Owens be getting that with GLENN?

The Dog thinks this is an impossible question...theoretically, it can be argued both ways...the fact is, Owens is having a solid year, and most receivers tend to struggle more when the number 2 goes down (i.e., burress last year after toomer went down...)...you know, it opens the door for them to be doubled more often, guarentees additional attention from the defense and such...

Yes, please, Id love for your faggot ass to pay for my vacation. And on vacation I would be smiling knowing you just answered my question. T.O. and Homo are benefiting from Glenn's absence. Thank you very much. :rolleyes:

On what planet would Tony Romo benefit from Glenn's absence? What planet are you from Bigblue?

The Dog thinks this is an impossible question...theoretically, it can be argued both ways...the fact is, Owens is having a solid year, and most receivers tend to struggle more when the number 2 goes down (i.e., burress last year after toomer went down...)...you know, it opens the door for them to be doubled more often, guarentees additional attention from the defense and such...

Not impossible, but I understand what you're saying. But like you said, MOST receivers. Owens I believe is getting some catches that would normally be reserved for Glenn.

Not impossible, but I understand what you're saying. But like you said, MOST receivers. Owens I believe is getting some catches that would normally be reserved for Glenn.

Chances are more likely Blue, that someone has been picked to replace Glenn on the team, so any plays designed to go to Glenn, are now the responsibility of the replacement (probably Crayton). So you figure that Glenn is a better wideout, so if Crayton is not playing the position up to the same level as Glenn, chances are Romo will go to other options such as Witten and Owens, who are playing well this year.

Egg's point is that when Toomer went out last year, that Burress and Shockey didn't pick up the load as adequately, which may be a fair point.

Your argument was GLENN isn't in but TOOMER is. If GLENN were in Owens would get less balls but because TOOMER is in Burress is getting less balls. That isn't true at all. If GLENN were in Crayton wouldn't be getting all the balls he is getting because they would be GLENN's. Would GLENN get more passes his direction than Crayton is? That is unknown so I don't really care. The numbers are what they are and Owens is playing very well.

That is not taking away anything from Burress but Owens is better and that is the bottom line.

And I sound like them because you are in the wrong and I am not the only G-fan who agrees.

Did Glenn call those in ahead of time to reserve them?? Is that possible? If so, the Dog would like to know how many he reserved thus far, as it may impact fantasy stats....

The fact is, with Glenn in the line-up, Owens would most likely see less attention...but if he did garner the same focus, then Glenn would have a huge year - if one is of the belief that terry glenn is actually that superb of a receiver, which the dog isn't convinced of...

Did Glenn call those in ahead of time to reserve them?? Is that possible? If so, the Dog would like to know how many he reserved thus far, as it may impact fantasy stats....

The fact is, with Glenn in the line-up, Owens would most likely see less attention...but if he did garner the same focus, then Glenn would have a huge year - if one is of the belief that terry glenn is actually that superb of a receiver, which the dog isn't convinced of...

Thank you. :TU:

Thank you. :TU:

your welcome...oh, again you misunderstood...the Dog's meaning is that with glenn in the line-up, owens would receive less attention from the defense, and therefore would most likely get more catches...you have been maintaining that with glenn in the line-up, owens would get less catches...where is your disconnect? oh wait, that's right, it's just you missing the boat...again...and again...and again...

your welcome...oh, again you misunderstood...the Dog's meaning is that with glenn in the line-up, owens would receive less attention from the defense, and therefore would most likely get more catches...you have been maintaining that with glenn in the line-up, owens would get less catches...where is your disconnect? oh wait, that's right, it's just you missing the boat...again...and again...and again...

If you think Owens would receive less attention in any situation, youre the one missing the boat. :rolleyes:

Go run, that whore is calling you for naptime.

You must be a masochist cause you get owned in every argument you have

with these guys.

Really? How'd you come to that conclusion? Since there arent any arguments. They basically speak, I basically say fuck off. Pretty simple. And you are???? :huh: