SportsWrath

TOUGH WEEKEND GIANTS' FANS

BadEgg

or wouldnt you like a WR like Plaxico? ya T.O. aint got shit on Plax this year

You should check facts before making stupid comments like that.

Burress: 37 receptions, 564 yards, 15.2 average, 8 TDs

Owens: 44 receptions, 730 yards, 16.6 average, 6 TDs

No it's not. If I was being serious, Bad Egg would still not be the asshole.

You gotta be kidding boo. He is a serious asshole. You tellin me you like when he comes in here, conveniently mind you, and agrees with something you say. Only to follow it up with.."The Giants suck, you need a real QB".....when prompted by no one to do so? Thats like 3rd grade and shit.

Im sure you were referring to me. Thats cool. Call it an asshole, I call it being real. Im a die hard Giant fan, cowgirl fan, foreskin fans and egirl fans can all go fuck themselves. Its about the Gmen baby!

P.S. Sorry if that comes off a little harsh, I wasnt taught to like the enemy.

You gotta be kidding boo. He is a serious asshole. You tellin me you like when he comes in here, conveniently mind you, and agrees with something you say. Only to follow it up with.."The Giants suck, you need a real QB".....when prompted by no one to do so? Thats like 3rd grade and shit.

Im sure you were referring to me. Thats cool. Call it an asshole, I call it being real. Im a die hard Giant fan, cowgirl fan, foreskin fans and egirl fans can all go fuck themselves. Its about the Gmen baby!

P.S. Sorry if that comes off a little harsh, I wasnt taught to like the enemy.

I am absolutely not referring to you. It was a joke in line with Lubeck's response to me. No big deal. The closest guy we have to an asshole around here is Fish, because he's always picking on me capitalizing my posts............WELL FUCK HIM!!!!!!!! :furious::furious:

And I take Egg for what he is, a lot of his posts are okay.

I am absolutely not referring to you. It was a joke in line with Lubeck's response to me. No big deal. The closest guy we have to an asshole around here is Fish, because he's always picking on me capitalizing my posts............WELL FUCK HIM!!!!!!!! :furious::furious:

And I take Egg for what he is, a lot of his posts are okay.

LOL!!!! C'mon fish....LIGHTEN UP!! :P

ya Plax has more TD's...and TD's win the games!!!

are you sure Plax only has a 15.2 yard avg? but either way Id rather have Plax...Plaxico has all those numbers while being double teamed every play by a CB and a SS

are you sure Plax only has a 15.2 yard avg? but either way Id rather have Plax...Plaxico has all those numbers while being double teamed every play by a CB and a SS

well He could at least be the taint......just to clarify my opinion is bad egg = asshole.

:P

C'mon, jerseygiantfan. All this hate because the Cowboys are 7-1? I think in the end the Cowboys will take the East but I'm showin' some love for the Giants in my posts. I even sucked in the pickem pool this week... ;)

Put down the pipe. Most of Plax's TDs have been a one-on-one jumping contest.

I have alot of respect for Burress. But are you telling me that defenses don't pay attention to Owens? What Romo and TO have accomplished this season is remarkable, in light of the fact that Terry Glenn has not played a single down. You recall what happened when Toomer got hurt last year? Well, it didn't happen in Dallas this season...

I have alot of respect for Burress. But are you telling me that defenses don't pay attention to Owens? What Romo and TO have accomplished this season is remarkable, in light of the fact that Terry Glenn has not played a single down. You recall what happened when Toomer got hurt last year? Well, it didn't happen in Dallas this season...

Well im glad that you are showing Burress respect...and yes I do respect TO..however I think Dallas has more weapons on O which takes some attention off TO...like Whitten, Barber, and Crayton.

Did you see that TD pass to TO last night? HE was WIDE open, and all he had to do was break joke of a tackle by the eagles CB...thats what I mean, there have been a couple big plays by TO that have been similar to that one. Not that im saying TO isnt a great receiver, im just saying that Plaxico has been gettng more attention from opposing defenses this season.

Well im glad that you are showing Burress respect...and yes I do respect TO..however I think Dallas has more weapons on O which takes some attention off TO...like Whitten, Barber, and Crayton.

Did you see that TD pass to TO last night? HE was WIDE open, and all he had to do was break joke of a tackle by the eagles CB...thats what I mean, there have been a couple big plays by TO that have been similar to that one. Not that im saying TO isnt a great receiver, im just saying that Plaxico has been gettng more attention from opposing defenses this season.

Well, you would have to look at more than 1 play. The TD last night was Romo reading Dawkins blitz.

C'mon, jerseygiantfan. All this hate because the Cowboys are 7-1? I think in the end the Cowboys will take the East but I'm showin' some love for the Giants in my posts. I even sucked in the pickem pool this week... ;)

Cant you read? Its all this hate cause youre an asshole.

This is what I mean people, dont fall for this schmucks crap. He aint showin love for the Giants, he's a cotton pickin girlz fan.

Those stats are from NFL.com

So 2 TDs count more than Owens 7 extra receptions, 166 yards, and an extra 1.4 yards per reception? Ever think that those numbers add overall production and open up for other players to get the TD while Burress has been our main touchdown guy? Owens is playing "better" based on stats.

Those stats are from NFL.com

So 2 TDs count more than Owens 7 extra receptions, 166 yards, and an extra 1.4 yards per reception? Ever think that those numbers add overall production and open up for other players to get the TD while Burress has been our main touchdown guy? Owens is playing "better" based on stats.

With all due respect Lubeck, could that be due to the Cowboys not having Glenn, therefore his #'s are slightly better? I mean we got Toomer, and Plax is still having a great yr. Not taking away from Owens(I hate that guy) and he is picking up the slack due to Glenns absence, but do ya think thats why?

With all due respect Lubeck, could that be due to the Cowboys not having Glenn, therefore his #'s are slightly better? I mean we got Toomer, and Plax is still having a great yr. Not taking away from Owens(I hate that guy) and he is picking up the slack due to Glenns absence, but do ya think thats why?

It doesn't matter WHY he is playing better, he simply IS.

The fact that Glenn is missing makes TO and Romo look that much better. He is drawing more attention from defenses without Glenn than he would with Glenn. Can I pay you to take a vacation?