SportsWrath

My Prediction,

BIGBLUE01

Fuck Dallas. :furious:

Had to start off with that. I predicted two losses these next two weeks, I guess it'll be only one. Philly just laid down, I cant believe it. They seemed to be better than thier record reflected and they have had Dallas # recently. Obviously they're not as good as in the past, but Westbrook was in and healthy, I thought it would make a difference.

Speaking of Westbrook, he did very little against a bad D, so does everyone think he still would have made a difference against our stellar D?

Had to start off with that. I predicted two losses these next two weeks, I guess it'll be only one. Philly just laid down, I cant believe it. They seemed to be better than thier record reflected and they have had Dallas # recently. Obviously they're not as good as in the past, but Westbrook was in and healthy, I thought it would make a difference.

Speaking of Westbrook, he did very little against a bad D, so does everyone think he still would have made a difference against our stellar D?

Westbrook did very little? :huh: Maybe I was watching a different game than you.

Listen, Mr. Danelo. Judging from other threads you should have considered my advice and taken a bye week with your team. Meanwhile, your prediction, like many of your wild theories, was a little more than just a "little off."

If the Cowboys intend on playing against the Giants as they did last night, you had better hope the team's bus gets lost in Newark (a place in NJ) before it reaches the Meadowlands (where the Giants play).

As to the highlighted portion of your Westbrook question, if you are serious, I will put on a dozen pots of coffee and call out of work the next 5 days and I'll attempt to explain, once again, the difference that Westbrook and the Eagles starting tackle may have made in the meadowlands (See above). But before we go there, we are talking about Brian Westbrook, not Michael Westbrook, (the overrated, retired Redskings WR) correct?

Listen, Mr. Danelo. Judging from other threads you should have considered my advice and taken a bye week with your team. Meanwhile, your prediction, like many of your wild theories, was a little more than just a "little off."

If the Cowboys intend on playing against the Giants as they did last night, you had better hope the team's bus gets lost in Newark (a place in NJ) before it reaches the Meadowlands (where the Giants play).

As to the highlighted portion of your Westbrook question, if you are serious, I will put on a dozen pots of coffee and call out of work the next 5 days and I'll attempt to explain, once again, the difference that Westbrook and the Eagles starting tackle may have made in the meadowlands (See above). But before we go there, we are talking about Brian Westbrook, not Michael Westbrook, (the overrated, retired Redskings WR) correct?

At the same time, if the Giants play they way they've shown they can, on both sides of the ball, the Cowboys better hope this game really is meaningless.

At the same time, if the Giants play they way they've shown they can, on both sides of the ball, the Cowboys better hope this game really is meaningless.

Considering they're 7-1, playing a team they have all ready beaten, and will still be in first place with a loss? It's just another game... :o That doesn't necessarily mean they'll go easy on the Gmen, though...

Considering they're 7-1, playing a team they have all ready beaten, and will still be in first place with a loss? It's just another game... :o That doesn't necessarily mean they'll go easy on the Gmen, though...

Based on divisional record after the game, if the Giants did so win this game they would actually hold the tie breker at that point. Goes back to what I said a week ago, Dallas has a lot of NFC east games and actually holds a lot in their own hands because of this, no matter what happens next week.

Btw, even you know this is not just another game for the Cowboys.

The Honeymoon could be over in Philly. That was just BAD last night.

The thing about the Eagles used to be that they would fight you to the end, but this team doesn't seem to do that. Reid's mind has to be on other things, and perhaps he should do a "Lute Olsen", and take some time off, turn the team over to Jim Johnson. I'm not kidding, Lurie fully backs the guy so why not?

This statement deserves a simple................ WHATEVER.,

Hard to say if Dallas is really good or not. They don't beat good teams and have only really played one. I wish we hadn't played them first, but so be it, maybe we'll get to meet them on the battlefield in the playoffs.

I expect us to be a gaunlet for them. I can't tell you how much I hate Romo (that kid isn't too bad); he avoids the big sack and makes big plays and the dam Jason Witten is a beast.

The good news is that "what we have for them" they didn't see the first time and if Eli's got his timing and our D is rested; I anticipate bringing the pain to a team that hasn't done anything but beat lesser teams.

Not to Romo: Osi is hungry.

Westbrook did very little? :huh: Maybe I was watching a different game than you.

Wow, what underachievers we are on here. Westbrook had 65 yds rushing and 1 TD. VERY LITTLE. You have to factor in the fact that they got stomped and they only scored 17 pts. If he only accounted for 6 of those, and got no where near 100 yds rushing, how can that be anything else but very little? :huh:

Damn you Brandon! Why are you averaging 100 yds a game? We told you to be more like Westbrook! :rolleyes:

Oh no, you got it right, were talking about Brian, cause Im sure Michael would have produced more. :rolleyes: And no need to explain anything, I wouldnt need explanation from a bandwagon jumping fan anyway. You said it yourself up there, MAY have made. There was no guarantees, and like I said, that night, any team was gettin eatin alive by Osi and that D. Including your(lol...your) team.

What you talkin about, judging from other threads? You mean that I call you out on the fact that youre a bandwagon jumping fan, who roots for the Cowgirlz, Angels and lives in Philly? Youre the one that needs a rest, youre gonna need time to think of a new screen name, and come in here rootin for the Pats when the cowgirls falter, you little punk.

Oh no, you got it right, were talking about Brian, cause Im sure Michael would have produced more. :rolleyes: And no need to explain anything, I wouldnt need explanation from a bandwagon jumping fan anyway. You said it yourself up there, MAY have made. There was no guarantees, and like I said, that night, any team was gettin eatin alive by Osi and that D. Including your(lol...your) team.

What you talkin about, judging from other threads? You mean that I call you out on the fact that youre a bandwagon jumping fan, who roots for the Cowgirlz, Angels and lives in Philly? Youre the one that needs a rest, youre gonna need time to think of a new screen name, and come in here rootin for the Pats when the cowgirls falter, you little punk.

Wrong again, dumbass. Do you know why you are a dumbass? Because I am from NJ. Do you know how you can tell? It says it under my name, every freaking time I post, which has got to be over 400 times by now.

What did I say happens to Giants fans every time you type?

Wow, what underachievers we are on here. Westbrook had 65 yds rushing and 1 TD. VERY LITTLE. You have to factor in the fact that they got stomped and they only scored 17 pts. If he only accounted for 6 of those, and got no where near 100 yds rushing, how can that be anything else but very little? :huh:

Damn you Brandon! Why are you averaging 100 yds a game? We told you to be more like Westbrook! :rolleyes:

As big ofm a supporter of Tiki as you are, I figured you'd notice the what, 15 receptions for like 100 yards? If a runningbacks value is based soley on the number of handoffs he gets, and catching the ball out of the backlfield is meaningless, someone needs to inform the Colts and Saints they have really fucked up with drafting their runnignbacks.

Westbrook does his damage catching the ball out of the backfield, he's everything Tiki was as a runner and receiver.

Same type of person who roots for the Giants and Texas rangers but lives in northern Virginia.

Wrong again, dumbass. Do you know why you are a dumbass? Because I am from NJ. Do you know how you can tell? It says it under my name, every freaking time I post, which has got to be over 400 times by now.

What did I say happens to Giants fans every time you type?

Anyone can type where there from, that doesn't make it real. :rolleyes: OK, FUCKHEAD? You know what happens to cowgirl fans everytime you claim to be a fan who says hes from jersey but is posting from Philly? They want to kick youre ass even more,stupid. And my point still remains, cowgirl fan, angel fan, lives in NJ, posts from Philly.....what the hell are you? Besides someone who doesnt own a computer because you obviously post from work or school or the library.

As big ofm a supporter of Tiki as you are, I figured you'd notice the what, 15 receptions for like 100 yards? If a runningbacks value is based soley on the number of handoffs he gets, and catching the ball out of the backlfield is meaningless, someone needs to inform the Colts and Saints they have really fucked up with drafting their runnignbacks.

Westbrook does his damage catching the ball out of the backfield, he's everything Tiki was as a runner and receiver.

Point being, all of that for 6 points. Wow, he did so much. <_<

And as for your being a Giants fan, Rangers fan and living in Virginia........hey, if the shoe fits.......... :rolleyes:

Same type of person who roots for the Giants and Texas rangers but lives in northern Virginia.

You don't root for the Redskins, Ravens, or Nationals so you are a bandwagon fan...Unless, of course, you applied with the State of New York for that special permit that allows you to be a Giants fan outside the boarders of NY and NJ.

I actually had my Cowboys license renewed in Texas this year. It cost be $100, but it's pretty cool because it has a big stamp of Jerry Jone's face on it.

And my point still remains, cowgirl fan, angel fan, lives in NJ, posts from Philly....

Whats wrong with that? Besides the obvious poor taste in teams, but whats wrong with out of market fans? Don't you live in Arizona?

what the hell are you? Besides someone who doesnt own a computer because you obviously post from work or school or the library.

So now you're lowering yourself to not only implying he is too poor to own a computer, but you're looking down your nose at it?

You don't root for the Redskins, Ravens, or Nationals so you are a bandwagon fan...Unless, of course, you applied with the State of New York for that special permit that allows you to be a Giants fan outside the boarders of NY and NJ.

I actually had my Cowboys license renewed in Texas this year. It cost be $100, but it's pretty cool because it has a big stamp of Jerry Jone's face on it.

The difference being, he is a GIANT and RANGER fan. Now, I dont know how the hell someone roots for teams scattered all over the place, but VG is a Giant and Ranger fan, not a cowgirl and Angel fan. See the difference? VG didnt pick teams that were trendy to like.

Point being, all of that for 6 points. Wow, he did so much. <_<

And as for your being a Giants fan, Rangers fan and living in Virginia........hey, if the shoe fits.......... :rolleyes:

Yeah, just think if McNabb could have found ANYBODY else. Yeah Curtis had a handull of catches, but Westbrook was really their ONLY weapon last night.

And I'll take a 4.0 tpc average and nearly 100 recieving yards and a TD from Jacobs every week.

Again, don't you live in Arizona?

Anyone can type where there from, that doesn't make it real. :rolleyes: OK, FUCKHEAD? You know what happens to cowgirl fans everytime you claim to be a fan who says hes from jersey but is posting from Philly? They want to kick youre ass even more,stupid. And my point still remains, cowgirl fan, angel fan, lives in NJ, posts from Philly.....what the hell are you? Besides someone who doesnt own a computer because you obviously post from work or school or the library.

You are a real mystery to me. We are on a sports message board, yet you are obsessed with where I live. I have nothing at all against the good people of the great city of Philadelphia, but I do not live there and I do not post there. For the record, I am from NJ and I currently live in NJ.

I regret wasting everyone's time responding to this nonesense. However, I am actually on the edge of my seat waiting for your wild story as to why you think I am from or live in Philly...

C'mom, Bigblue. It's Monday. The game is not until Sunday, so we do have time for yet another wild story, even if it's as irrelevant as where I happen to live...

(DRUMROLL as BigBlue begins to type)

We're waiting...