SportsWrath

My Prediction,

BIGBLUE01

You are a real mystery to me. We are on a sports message board, yet you are obsessed with where I live. I have nothing at all against the good people of the great city of Philadelphia, but I do not live there and I do not post there. For the record, I am from NJ and I currently live in NJ.

I regret wasting everyone's time responding to this nonesense. However, I am actually on the edge of my seat waiting for your wild story as to why you think I am from or live in Philly...

C'mom, Bigblue. It's Monday. The game is not until Sunday, so we do have time for yet another wild story, even if it's as irrelevant as where I happen to live...

(DRUMROLL as BigBlue begins to type)

We're waiting...

Great and Philadelphia should not be in the same sentence, unless you're saying "it was great to get the fuck out of Philadelphia".

You are a real mystery to me. We are on a sports message board, yet you are obsessed with where I live. I have nothing at all against the good people of the great city of Philadelphia, but I do not live there and I do not post there. For the record, I am from NJ and I currently live in NJ.

I regret wasting everyone's time responding to this nonesense. However, I am actually on the edge of my seat waiting for your wild story as to why you think I am from or live in Philly...

C'mom, Bigblue. It's Monday. The game is not until Sunday, so we do have time for yet another wild story, even if it's as irrelevant as where I happen to live...

We're waiting...

Obssessed? No. Knowing that you are posting from Philly, yes, and thats my little secret on how I know that. Come clean dumass. Even if you were in NJ, thats just as pathetic. Now, you can type however you want, say what you want, but reality is, you are some dumfuck that claims to be a fan of teams that he never spends time on thier boards. How can you? Youre always here! And stop with the "serious" posts, as if to try and gain some respect around here. You lose all that when you come back with some ridiculous statement like, "You wish you had a QB....." :rolleyes:

Yeah, just think if McNabb could have found ANYBODY else. Yeah Curtis had a handull of catches, but Westbrook was really their ONLY weapon last night.

And I'll take a 4.0 tpc average and nearly 100 recieving yards and a TD from Jacobs every week.

Again, don't you live in Arizona?

Absolutley. Moved here for work, lots of opportunity out here. So, remind me again how this is relevant? :huh:

You see, in case you missed it, I was born on Long Island, Oceanside. Lived in Hackensack NJ for 12 years before becoming an adult and moving to Phx. (lots of family already here at that point) And my favorite teams are from my home state of NY. The only other teams I even express an interest in( the Suns , maybe a little more than just interest), would be from here. Really, the Suns and DBacks are the only AZ teams I enjoy. Yanks OBVIOUSLY come first, but the Dbacks are cool. Suns rock. Aside from them two, its all NY baby!

Get it? Born in NY, live in AZ. All my sports teams, come from NY and AZ. ;)

We're waiting...

The Dog thinks he is using lo-jack, and he can't even do that successfully...the dog does think his point about westbrook being unproductive was well taken...you know, a player with 14 catches being useless and all...

hey court jester - if you are ever in princeton nj, look the dog up...just go to the yellow pages and look up Italian Hotdog...the Dog will buy you a shirley temple (but not more then one...anymore then that and you will be spouting off guarentees like the cowboys losing two games in a row...wait a second...)....

The Dog thinks he is using lo-jack, and he can't even do that successfully...the dog does think his point about westbrook being unproductive was well taken...you know, a player with 14 catches being useless and all...

hey court jester - if you are ever in princeton nj, look the dog up...just go to the yellow pages and look up Italian Hotdog...the Dog will buy you a shirley temple (but not more then one...anymore then that and you will be spouting off guarentees like the cowboys losing two games in a row...wait a second...)....

Naw, wouldnt have time to drink. Id be too busy whoopin your little girl ass. Dont invite me to Princeton, thats a mistake. ;)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

Of course thats your answer, you're hiding behind your computer. You're a waste of space dog, and anyone with half a brain can tell that. Which is why you probably don't realize it.

Not impossible though ;)

[/b]

Absolutley. Moved here for work, lots of opportunity out here. So, remind me again how this is relevant? :huh:

You see, in case you missed it, I was born on Long Island, Oceanside. Lived in Hackensack NJ for 12 years before becoming an adult and moving to Phx. (lots of family already here at that point) And my favorite teams are from my home state of NY. The only other teams I even express an interest in( the Suns , maybe a little more than just interest), would be from here. Really, the Suns and DBacks are the only AZ teams I enjoy. Yanks OBVIOUSLY come first, but the Dbacks are cool. Suns rock. Aside from them two, its all NY baby!

Get it? Born in NY, live in AZ. All my sports teams, come from NY and AZ. ;)

So you're saying you have to either be from, or live in the market of the teams you root for? Why?

Maybe when you were a kid you lived in Louisiana and your state didn't have a pro baseball team, so you adopted the neighbor states team. Maybe you had never seen a pro football game and really didn't know what football was, then one day, when you were about 12 your family moved to Virginia, and the first game you ever saw was super bowl 25 and you made a bet with your dad on who would win based on the color of the uniforms? Maybe ever since then you've been a die hard fan of that team?

But you're right, since that theoretical person lived in Louisiana and Virginia, his options are only the Saints and Redskins/Ravens. Oh, btw that theoretical person also lived in Germany, so i guess its all about the Frankfurt galaxy. :unsure:

Same type of person who roots for the Giants and Texas rangers but lives in northern Virginia.

Well, you by no means are a bandwagoner rooting for the Rangers. I think you're just dumb. :P

But lets look at ole' bad egg. Dallas was really hot in the 90's so he must have figured out the NFL then. The Angels who had ZERO fans except for the No Doubt listening pansies until they won their 1st and only championship, screams BANDWAGONER. I cant wait till he comes on here with a Spurs logo.

Oh, go ahead and ask how a person in So Cal roots for New Yorks teams. Please...

Well, you by no means are a bandwagoner rooting for the Rangers. I think you're just dumb. :P

But lets look at ole' bad egg. Dallas was really hot in the 90's so he must have figured out the NFL then. The Angels who had ZERO fans except for the No Doubt listening pansies until they won their 1st and only championship, screams BANDWAGONER. I cant wait till he comes on here with a Spurs logo.

Oh, go ahead and ask how a person in So Cal roots for New Yorks teams. Please...

I'll bite, how does a person in So cal root for New York teams.

My guess is his stories like mine. orig. from back east livin out west now.

That was nice though Dub, real nice. :clap:

So you're saying you have to either be from, or live in the market of the teams you root for? Why?

Maybe when you were a kid you lived in Louisiana and your state didn't have a pro baseball team, so you adopted the neighbor states team. Maybe you had never seen a pro football game and really didn't know what football was, then one day, when you were about 12 your family moved to Virginia, and the first game you ever saw was super bowl 25 and you made a bet with your dad on who would win based on the color of the uniforms? Maybe ever since then you've been a die hard fan of that team?

But you're right, since that theoretical person lived in Louisiana and Virginia, his options are only the Saints and Redskins/Ravens. Oh, btw that theoretical person also lived in Germany, so i guess its all about the Frankfurt galaxy. :unsure:

My point VG, youre gettin it all wrong, I understand how someone who grows up with no sports team would obtain thier teams. But you aint rootin for teams that are bandwaggony, trendy teams of late, who esp. has NY's #s. And you dont supposedly live in NJ!!LOL :rolleyes:

My guess is his stories like mine. orig. from back east livin out west now.

You would be correct. I was born in, and lived, in Ridgewood NJ till I was 12. Then my folks moved us out here. My family, 3 generations deep, have been Yanks and Giants fans...you can say I was brought up to be the same.

Hell no would I ever root for any team out here.

My point VG, youre gettin it all wrong, I understand how someone who grows up with no sports team would obtain thier teams. But you aint rootin for teams that are bandwaggony, trendy teams of late, who esp. has NY's #s. And you dont supposedly live in NJ!!LOL :rolleyes:

And my point is, people become fans of teams for all sorts of reasons. I am in fact a bandwagon fan, albiet I was like 11 or 12 when I jumped on the Giants wagon, but i am a fan today because they won super bowl 25. I have no loyalties to NY, and I have always had "home teams" (NO and Wash), but I am a Giants fan because of their success in 1990/'91.

I just think a person looking down their nose at someone being a fan of an out of market team is a bit shitty.

And my point is, people become fans of teams for all sorts of reasons. I am in fact a bandwagon fan, albiet I was like 11 or 12 when I jumped on the Giants wagon, but i am a fan today because they won super bowl 25. I have no loyalties to NY, and I have always had "home teams" (NO and Wash), but I am a Giants fan because of their success in 1990/'91.

I just think a person looking down their nose at someone being a fan of an out of market team is a bit shitty.

Right. That's why after this season I'm sporting a Sox cap and a Patriots jersey. Because it's ok.

Right. That's why after this season I'm sporting a Sox cap and a Patriots jersey. Because it's ok.

Obviously if someone who is a fan of a team and jumps ship, it's not a very respectable decision. But we don't know how Egg became a fan of his teams, and imo I'd prefer to give the benifit of the doubt.

Obviously if someone who is a fan of a team and jumps ship, it's not a very respectable decision. But we don't know how Egg became a fan of his teams, and imo I'd prefer to give the benifit of the doubt.

Seriously VG, I know about the Angels and their "fans". Before they won the WS you could get tickets behind home plate 2 hours before the game. I have never went to a sold out Angels game before they won. I can deal with the Dallas fandom, but a kid from Jersey being a die-hard Angels fan is just hogwash.

Are you serious?? I explained how your choices were respectful, and you shoot me down to say , "no, Im a bandwagonner??" :huh: You gotta be kiddin me!

You picked a team for a reason, and you stuck with them. The Giants are by no means a "bandwagon" team. I thought that was cool. But now youre saying you like the Giants for a SB they won, but youre home teams are NO and Wash??

So, shouldnt you be on the Saints or Skins board?

Are you serious?? I explained how your choices were respectful, and you shoot me down to say , "no, Im a bandwagonner??" :huh: You gotta be kiddin me!

You picked a team for a reason, and you stuck with them. The Giants are by no means a "bandwagon" team. I thought that was cool. But now youre saying you like the Giants for a SB they won, but youre home teams are NO and Wash??

So, shouldnt you be on the Saints or Skins board?

I guess it's ok if it went over your head. Fact is you're not the judge of what teams people can root for. My example was that my "hometeams" are the saints and Redskins, yet I'm a giants fan. i hate sticking up for a Boys fan, but you really don't know how he came about to be a fan of his teams. So of you're labeling out of market fans, I have to be included. And I'm the biggest Giants fan i personally know.

I guess it's ok if it went over your head. Fact is you're not the judge of what teams people can root for. My example was that my "hometeams" are the saints and Redskins, yet I'm a giants fan. i hate sticking up for a Boys fan, but you really don't know how he came about to be a fan of his teams. So of you're labeling out of market fans, I have to be included. And I'm the biggest Giants fan i personally know.

Oh, my bad, I did totally misunderstand that.

You know, you're right about not being the judge of who people can root for. But I should be. And I have no problem telling people who claim to be "die hard fans" exactly what that entails. You can call me a homer, crazy, whatever the hell you want, but thats whats great about NY's, were cocky because we know were right. If I misunderstood you, thats one thing. And you also came from a place where there were no sports team. Egg says he's from NJ, and hes a cowboys and angel fan. If you cant see thats pathetic, you aint on my level. And yes, Im proud to be on my level.

NY FOOTBALL GIANTS TILL THE DAY I FUCKIN DIE BABY!

I dont care... I never, ever, ever see anybody rooting for the Giants, sporting the colors, ect. When the Gmen are doing good, you see pop up everywhere. Go to a bar and fools have shiny new jerseys and hats. Fuck all that! People like that make me look like one of them, which I am far from.

Oh, my bad, I did totally misunderstand that.

You know, you're right about not being the judge of who people can root for. But I should be. And I have no problem telling people who claim to be "die hard fans" exactly what that entails. You can call me a homer, crazy, whatever the hell you want, but thats whats great about NY's, were cocky because we know were right. If I misunderstood you, thats one thing. And you also came from a place where there were no sports team. Egg says he's from NJ, and hes a cowboys and angel fan. If you cant see thats pathetic, you aint on my level. And yes, Im proud to be on my level.

NY FOOTBALL GIANTS TILL THE DAY I FUCKIN DIE BABY!

Correction, you're an Arizonian. As far as being on you're level, I like to think I'm better than that.

Correction, you're an Arizonian. As far as being on you're level, I like to think I'm better than that.

I live in AZ now, I'M FROM NEW YORK. Get it straight. Its fans like you that baffle me. You say your a Giant fan, but you claim to only have liked them because they won a particular SB, so you admit to being a bandwagon fan. And then you stick up for a cowgirl fan and try to make sense of the nonsense he says. Got news for you.....THAT AINT A GIANT FAN. Or at least one I like admit we have.

Dude, Ill say it again, I WAS GIVIN YOU PROPS. Its badegg thats all mixed up. If you dont want to be on my level, a die hard Giant fan that says fuck the rest, you can be inferior, thats fine with me. ;)

I live in AZ now, I'M FROM NEW YORK. Get it straight. Its fans like you that baffle me. You say your a Giant fan, but you claim to only have liked them because they won a particular SB, so you admit to being a bandwagon fan. And then you stick up for a cowgirl fan and try to make sense of the nonsense he says. Got news for you.....THAT AINT A GIANT FAN. Or at least one I like admit we have.

Dude, Ill say it again, I WAS GIVIN YOU PROPS. Its badegg thats all mixed up. If you dont want to be on my level, a die hard Giant fan that says fuck the rest, you can be inferior, thats fine with me. ;)

I'm clear, concise, and to the point. You are mixed up Bigblue. Case in point: you are arguing with your own fan base. Virginia Giant is a class act. When I learned he rooted for the Rangers and Giants and lived in VA, I never questioned it.

Why would I? Why would anyone?

Why do you care so much? Don't you have something better to do? What about all of these career opportunities in Arizona? You certainly can't be pursuing them if you are on here all the time worrying about why strangers root for specific teams?

And, in light of the fact that this is still a football message board and the title of this post is still dealing with your prediction, I will add that I am quite confident that you will be wrong again this Sunday... :rolleyes: