SportsWrath

My Prediction,

BIGBLUE01

Fuck it, off to bigger and better things. Like REAL GIANT FANS.

No offense DUb, JayD, Prince, booyah, makemesomefood, chuckwagon, jrianeli, Sepiroth,Treehugger, nesta, and anyone else Im cool with that I didnt mention.

P.S. LMFAO egg, yeah, I thought you'd say look up a fake name, cause Id beat ya senseless, ya little BITCH. You know BITCH, like your mom, and your lady, who I just nailed last nite. Keep talkin, when you get a knock at the door, dont be surprised, and dont scream like the little BITCH that you are.

Fuck it, off to bigger and better things. Like REAL GIANT FANS.

No offense DUb, JayD, Prince, booyah, makemesomefood, chuckwagon, jrianeli, Sepiroth,Treehugger, nesta, and anyone else Im cool with that I didnt mention.

P.S. LMFAO egg, yeah, I thought you'd say look up a fake name, cause Id beat ya senseless, ya little BITCH. You know BITCH, like your mom, and your lady, who I just nailed last nite. Keep talkin, when you get a knock at the door, dont be surprised, and dont scream like the little BITCH that you are.

Badegg - the Dog guesses this is the answer to your question as to why your place smelled like monkey...

seriously speaking, is the court jester for real??

Badegg - the Dog guesses this is the answer to your question as to why your place smelled like monkey...

seriously speaking, is the court jester for real??

I'll be sure to warn the neighbors to be on the look out for a deranged fellow wearing an Osi jersey...

I always find it peculiar when one doesn't root for their hometeam; we are territorial animals, no? I lived back home in Jersey for my formative years and now in Ohio, but stick with the areas I most associate myself.

Were I from Oklahoma, I might also root for the Cowboys. I might also have a rap sheet for buggery and listen to country music. Thankfully I'm not.

There's little in life I dislike more than cowboy boots, the sound of a yeeeeeehaaaawwwww, and square dancing.

So, I think that location has a large impact on the team's someone takes on, otherwise you'd be taking on a team because of start power and that doesn't usually happen while a team is bad, so that makes for a bandwagon-front-runner and nobody likes those dopes.

Tell me, did anyone jump onto the Giants in the 70's who weren't already from the tri state? Probably not many. However, I'll be there are all sorts of 30-somethings that fell in love with Dallas in the 70's when their drunken daddies yelled from across the trailer and said, "son break out your good arm and stir me up some Cool Aid."

I hate Dallas

I always find it peculiar when one doesn't root for their hometeam; we are territorial animals, no? I lived back home in Jersey for my formative years and now in Ohio, but stick with the areas I most associate myself.

Were I from Oklahoma, I might also root for the Cowboys. I might also have a rap sheet for buggery and listen to country music. Thankfully I'm not.

There's little in life I dislike more than cowboy boots, the sound of a yeeeeeehaaaawwwww, and square dancing.

So, I think that location has a large impact on the team's someone takes on, otherwise you'd be taking on a team because of start power and that doesn't usually happen while a team is bad, so that makes for a bandwagon-front-runner and nobody likes those dopes.

Tell me, did anyone jump onto the Giants in the 70's who weren't already from the tri state? Probably not many. However, I'll be there are all sorts of 30-somethings that fell in love with Dallas in the 70's when their drunken daddies yelled from across the trailer and said, "son break out your good arm and stir me up some Cool Aid."

I hate Dallas

No, I fell in love with the Giants in 1991, and as a young man entering his teenage years, I somehow stuck with them through the rest of the early to mid 90's.

As for your stereotypes of southerners, well at least we know how you feel.

Oh, and it's Kool aid. :TU:

I hate Dallas

the Dog has to disagree...there are a number of reasons why one can end up a fan of a team...even if it is as simple as in the Dog's example (the friend from Boston who first watched a Broncos-Chargers game when he was 6 and decided at that point he liked Denver, and has been a fan ever since), it still does not make him bandwagon...bandwagon is when people jump ship to the better teams at different times...and there is creedance to someone disliking the team in their home area because they find the fans painful to be around all of the time...

Off topic, when I was six, I watched my first soccer match on TV. There was a team in red and a team in white, I'd never seen them before, and the team in white won the game. I felt bad for the team in red, and decided they were my favorite team. I've been a Manchester United fan since then, 31 years later. What can I tell ya?. I don't come from Manchester.