SportsWrath

Do you guys realize....

BurnThePhilFans

That we have a potential 10 sacks a piece combo in Tuck, Kiwanuka and Osi this year? Man would that be something special. I think the numbers for them are 5,5, and 6 right now.

- Also want to say its good to be on the boards. This is my firsts post here I grew tired of giants.com's boards - They are getting a little bit too pessimistic for me (and too many Maddenites calling for ridiculous trades etc.. ) . Anyways figured I'd try it out here. I live and breath for our boys in blue! It's good to be here!

Welcome to the board! If you know anyone else please invite them over if you wish but please do not start a topic at GMB. We have promised not to advertise over there. Let Nemesis, Bronxrik or myself if you get any new registrations so we could validate them asap. Thanks and welcome aboard.

yea i did realize it is alot quieter over here... hopefully we can get a few more converts. I'll take it though. Does anyone know if my fellow giants fan Hampton_27 made his way over here?

Hello and welcome aboard

I don't recall seeing Hamptom_27 here I did a search and his names does not appear. Although we did have a few board updates and had to re-register once(if I am not mistaken, correct me if I am wrong JR) so Hampton could of been here at one time

yea i did realize it is alot quieter over here... hopefully we can get a few more converts. I'll take it though. Does anyone know if my fellow giants fan Hampton_27 made his way over here?

Welcome burn, gald to have you. MUCH better over here. Better convo, better info, better all around. Also, in case you havent been informed, I am the king around here , and everything I say is right, and everyone else is wrong. Also, to be a member of this board, it requires sending payment of $5 for every line in your post to me. ;) But other than that....WELCOME!!!!!

P.S. I know it can get ridiculous over there, how mnay friggin times can you start a topic named..."BENCH ELI!" :rolleyes:

As for Hampton, I dont know if its the legend we all know as Hampton_27, there were a few with similiar handles, but if its the one Im thinking, I havent seen him for awhile.

ha thanks guys... and I know my football so I'll be chargin those 5 dollar lines soon enough ha... haven't missed a game since I was prob 8 years old. Those 90's years were rough for us G Men Fans. I'm pretty happy where we are at even though alot of people have complained. I mean prior to the season starting losing to Dallas and Philly would have been bad but not 100% unexpected. Sure I expected to beat Washington and Green Bay, but I had us at 2-2 most likely after 4 (and we def can win these next 4 games). Lets hope we stay injury free.

ha thanks guys... and I know my football so I'll be chargin those 5 dollar lines soon enough ha... haven't missed a game since I was prob 8 years old. Those 90's years were rough for us G Men Fans. I'm pretty happy where we are at even though alot of people have complained. I mean prior to the season starting losing to Dallas and Philly would have been bad but not 100% unexpected. Sure I expected to beat Washington and Green Bay, but I had us at 2-2 most likely after 4 (and we def can win these next 4 games). Lets hope we stay injury free.

I actually thought almost the same thing, except I had us at 3-1. I didnt think for a second Dallas would have beat us. The 90's were tough, except for the start of course. I still remember that last SB victory, when the kick sailed right.............YES!! YES!!! YE................oh, sorry, I was getting caught up in the moment. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the boards....BurnThePhilFans.

Hope you enjoy your stay here....and that your name refers to Eagles fans, not Phillies fans. :brooding:

BTW--the legend you seek is 27Hampton.

He disappeared a while ago, but heaven knows he lurks in the strangest places. :ph34r:

I know its a little more complex then madden...but I think he would make a nice RB, not 25 carries a game, but 5-10 a game

welcome to the board...

I love weed!

(get used to that)

lol but anyways sportswrath beats the Giants mb in terms of less idiots...but there are still a few

maybe 1 in 10 here is an idiot compared to 1 in 3 at the Gmb