SportsWrath

Do you guys realize....

BurnThePhilFans

Maybe Ggirl can bring him back, it would be great to have the self proclaimed messiah of the GMB back again. ;)

I haven't seen him since he became the messiah of "procreation".

Something tells me, he likes that better. ;)

That we have a potential 10 sacks a piece combo in Tuck, Kiwanuka and Osi this year? Man would that be something special. I think the numbers for them are 5,5, and 6 right now.

- Also want to say its good to be on the boards. This is my firsts post here I grew tired of giants.com's boards - They are getting a little bit too pessimistic for me (and too many Maddenites calling for ridiculous trades etc.. ) . Anyways figured I'd try it out here. I live and breath for our boys in blue! It's good to be here!

:LMAO: Yep, those "Eli sucks" threads never get old...

Speaking of Sacks, Strahan is due an explosion as well. Look for him to dominate once defenses start focusing on Osi as well.

Welcome to the board! If you know anyone else please invite them over if you wish but please do not start a topic at GMB. We have promised not to advertise over there. Let Nemesis, Bronxrik or myself if you get any new registrations so we could validate them asap. Thanks and welcome aboard.

:LMAO: love the avatar J :TU: