SportsWrath

Is Strahan done being great?

osi724dasack

he has shown nothing close to dominant the first 3 weeks

Tuck is what the line needs...some young blood that is a force athletically..

Strahan is a nice guy to keep the others fresh at this point of his career...I will not be expecting him to return next year at this rate and his 4 million dollar salary

He is low on gas and needs a new starter, radiator, and his wheels are worn down to being bare. His engine also has 207,528 miles on it. He has a new muffler though. But his tranny is wearing down now too

he has shown nothing close to dominant the first 3 weeks

Tuck is what the line needs...some young blood that is a force athletically..

Strahan is a nice guy to keep the others fresh at this point of his career...I will not be expecting him to return next year at this rate and his 4 million dollar salary

He is low on gas and needs a new starter, radiator, and his wheels are worn down to being bare. His engine also has 207,528 miles on it. He has a new muffler though. But his tranny is wearing down now too

I thought his tranny divorced him and took him to the cleaners. ;)

I don't see why this is not discussed seriously. The poster raised a ligitimate question.

Btw, I couldn't help but notice how Strahan is not longer the stud we're used to. He's average at best. So my answer to the question is yes. He's done being great.

I think Tuck, Osi, and Kiwi should man the DL position.. I don't know how.. but I'm not liking Kiwi at LB when he'd make a great DL. I'm sure we can get a LB.

Don't take me wrong I like Strahan. It's just that he's not the Strahan we know out there.

He's probably done being great, but not done being good.

Assuming he stays healthy, he's still going to show up for a handful of plays each week. We're all looking at his sacks, but he stuffs the runner at least twice per game still, and usually has a number of pressures as well. He may not be able to take over a game like he could in his prime, but it's not like he's useless.

He's not William Joseph, that's for darn sure.

I don't see why this is not discussed seriously. The poster raised a ligitimate question.

Btw, I couldn't help but notice how Strahan is not longer the stud we're used to. He's average at best. So my answer to the question is yes. He's done being great.

I think Tuck, Osi, and Kiwi should man the DL position.. I don't know how.. but I'm not liking Kiwi at LB when he'd make a great DL. I'm sure we can get a LB.

Don't take me wrong I like Strahan. It's just that he's not the Strahan we know out there.

Who isn't discussing it seriously? Of course it is a legitimate question, and anyone with half a brain would be able to tell you "Yes, he is done being great."