SportsWrath

Embarasing

so-cal dub

The Yankees fired their conditioning coach in the first month of the season without losing anyone for the year. Why can't the Giants get a clue and fire this fuckwit? His record speaks for itself.

No shit, its beyond coincidence now. Its obvious there is a problem with the strength and conditioning.

He isn't the S&C coach for the Rangers is he? :ph34r:

interesting to note that not one of you have suggested the ankle and hamstring injuries(as in, those ones preventable) MIGHT just be due to the rain and condition of the field.

HAS to be strength and conditioning.

THis game shows great strides in improvement on both sides of the ball.

The injuries are worrisome, but that's always the case. I really like what I saw on the Offensive side of the ball and the defense was (at least) better than before with nice pressure on blitzes.

This was a nice game to watch and J Load is definitely our back up, but that damn Hasselback showed fast feet.

So if I am to assume, since Wright was signed to a two year deal, Timmy Hassleback is gone on cut day?

He would seem to be the odd man out since the Philsbury Throwboy is out playing him. I am sure it's going to be Manning, Lorenzen and Wright.

Looks like Palmer's new drills are working well... eli looked great on the run.

Most impressive throw had to be that 20 yard bullet to matthews on 3rd and 16... awesome throw.

but jesus, Lorenzen can hang in that pocket and gun the ball downfield! something we dont see often from manning...

interesting to note that not one of you have suggested the ankle and hamstring injuries(as in, those ones preventable) MIGHT just be due to the rain and condition of the field.

HAS to be strength and conditioning.

Very well could be, the injuries from the last few years could be from poor field condition too.

THis game shows great strides in improvement on both sides of the ball.

The injuries are worrisome, but that's always the case. I really like what I saw on the Offensive side of the ball and the defense was (at least) better than before with nice pressure on blitzes.

This was a nice game to watch and J Load is definitely our back up, but that damn Hasselback showed fast feet.

Hey Gspotter. Nice to see you again.

Mr. and Mrs. Roper too.

Because his sister-in-law is hot, and she drove Rosie O'Donnell from the air waves to a video blog.

that's his wife, bronx.

all those reasons and he's the only one who seems like a field manager. The rest of the backups are just taking orders. Most of the great backups (flutie, garcia, etc.) are improvisors and change of pace guys. I think Hass is one of those guys.