SportsWrath

Embarasing

so-cal dub

DAmn Jennings going off the field on a cart look slike an ankle injury

AWE SHIT looks like Will Demps just broke his hand or wrist.

damn back to dog shit we are now :brooding:

we're doomed I tell you ,doomed :brooding:

damn mike Jennings ruptured his Achilles , Madison grabbed for his hammy and Demps got a stinger frigging pre-season injury's

when will the injury bug get the hell of our back its going on 3 years straight now . I think its time to look for a new conditioning coach.

Certain injuries can't be helped no matter what... concussions, bone breaks, etc.

But jeez... hamstrings, torn pectoral muscles, quads... every friggin' year.

Time to show Palmieri the door. His teams are ALWAYS like this.

This team straight up looks like dog shit. I realize it's only pre season, but there are tell tale signs in pre season. I'd be surprised if we won 5 games they way we look. :(

My point exactly. It's good to see we are finally on the same wave length Dub my man!

My point exactly. It's good to see we are finally on the same wave length Dub my man!

WHOA WHOA WHOA hold up a minute. You obviously have not read the Rules of Engagement,

Where it States you are not allowed to post in any thread that I have already posted in or started. Any violation to this rule is Grounds for you to be banned . The only recourse You have now is to go back and delete everything you have posted in this thread and replace it with, "I Violated the Rules of Engagement section 2 article 10" . If this is not done within 24 hours you will be brought up on charges and WILL be Banned.

Wher's Eggy's boy? Mr. Italian Dog? Egg needs 'help'.

He is not allowed back in this Thread there Doff. He will have to start another one of his meaningless thread's in order to call in any troops.

damn mike Jennings ruptured his Achilles , Madison grabbed for his hammy and Demps got a stinger frigging pre-season injury's

when will the injury bug get the hell of our back its going on 3 years straight now . I think its time to look for a new conditioning coach.

The way this is going we are going to have backups playing by the time the season starts. Fucking unreal.