SportsWrath

Maybe...Just Maybe

BadEgg

Strahan can't stomach another one and done. :confused:

Do you really think he would be causing such a stir if he felt this was a championship team?

Can't say that I blame him. If he's smart, he'll hook up with Fox or ESPN. At least he'll have a legitimate chance to get back to the Superbowl.

:worshippy: :clap:

Bravo! Fresh 'material' coming from Eggy. You took my advice huh? Found some Strahan 'stuff' to elaborate on. Beats that 'reach' of a story concerning blue dots on nets huh?

But what does this mean? At least he'll have a legitimate chance to get back to the Superbowl.... So working for Fox his FIRST year will land him a sideline reporting job at the 2008 Superbowl?

:worshippy: :clap:

Bravo! Fresh 'material' coming from Eggy. You took my advice huh? Found some Strahan 'stuff' to elaborate on. Beats that 'reach' of a story concerning blue dots on nets huh?

But what does this mean? At least he'll have a legitimate chance to get back to the Superbowl.... So working for Fox his FIRST year will land him a sideline reporting job at the 2008 Superbowl?

Let's just say he has a better chance of getting that sideline gig than going in a Giants uniform.

Hmm... you know, I've only done this to one other guy over here... but I think you've just made it to my ignore list, BadEgg.

There are plenty of posters over here that like other teams; that no-good Eagles fan DayneForNoGain comes to mind. And even though we like different teams, we can offer some constructive insight into our teams and our rival's teams, and there's plenty of smack-talk as well, but it's mostly good-natured.

You don't offer anything. You come on here grasping at anything---ANYTHING that makes the Giants look "bad" in your mind and then offer smart-ass remarks when people reply/get pissed at you. I guess I really shouldn't be surprised since you're a Cowboys fan (most of the time we're lucky if you guys can even read). You'll come on here and talk a bunch of shit, then when your team implodes around T.O. after week six or Tony Homo starts to play like an undrafted free agent you'll disappear until next July, unless the Giants have something bad happen to them in the playoffs (in which case you'll pop back on here to rub it in).

Your purpose isn't to talk football; it's to piss people off. And I'm on to it. So welcome to my ignore list, and congratulations... only the finest, grade A assholes make the cut. :TU:

Hmm... you know, I've only done this to one other guy over here... but I think you've just made it to my ignore list, BadEgg.

There are plenty of posters over here that like other teams; that no-good Eagles fan DayneForNoGain comes to mind. And even though we like different teams, we can offer some constructive insight into our teams and our rival's teams, and there's plenty of smack-talk as well, but it's mostly good-natured.

You don't offer anything. You come on here grasping at anything---ANYTHING that makes the Giants look "bad" in your mind and then offer smart-ass remarks when people reply/get pissed at you. I guess I really shouldn't be surprised since you're a Cowboys fan (most of the time we're lucky if you guys can even read). You'll come on here and talk a bunch of shit, then when your team implodes around T.O. after week six or Tony Homo starts to play like an undrafted free agent you'll disappear until next July, unless the Giants have something bad happen to them in the playoffs (in which case you'll pop back on here to rub it in).

Your purpose isn't to talk football; it's to piss people off. And I'm on to it. So welcome to my ignore list, and congratulations... only the finest, grade A assholes make the cut. :TU:

Well, I would disagree with your assessment that I "grasp" at ANYTHING that makes the Giants look "bad." There is an abundance of material in this department. And, well, when things "look" a certain way, more often than not, they are that way.

Why don't you answer the footbal question I posted: Would Strahan really be doing this if he believed the Giants were a championship caliber team? Money issues aside, I say no.

As far as the Cowboys go, there is little controversey so little to talk about now. TO is quiet. Glenn is not seriously injured and Ellis can retire for all I care. They don't need him.

As far as congratulating me on making the ignore list, I'm afraid I couldn't have done it alone. So, I would like to thank my family and friends for their support, my agent for believing in me, the Giants for supplying a never ending supply of material, Bigblue for being Bigblue, and you Syphilis for pulling the trigger...

Why don't you answer the footbal question I posted: Would Strahan really be doing this if he believed the Giants were a championship caliber team? Money issues aside, I say no.

Who here has ever claimed we're a championship calibre team? Who at the Giants has claimed it? No one.

You'll disappear as soon as your team tanks, just like you did last season.

good choice, seph. your list is same as mine- i have egg's sidekick on there as well for the same reasons.

As far as the Cowboys go, there is little controversey so little to talk about now. TO is quiet. Glenn is not seriously injured and Ellis can retire for all I care. They don't need him.

:huh::confused:

You must be talking another Dallas Cowboys team?

You do realize I live in Dallas, right?

:huh::confused:

You must be talking another Dallas Cowboys team?

You do realize I live in Dallas, right?

Thanks for reminding me!

Nemesis, you would be "The Man" if you scored me some tickets to the NFC Championship game in Dallas this year. And, when I come down, I'll buy you a beer and we can discuss what the Patriots will have to do to keep up with these Cowboys.

I'm joking, of course. The issue will be whether LT will be able to find any daylight whatsoever when running against Wade's D. Don't fret, it will still be an interesting evening, indeed.

Thanks for reminding me!

Nemesis, you would be "The Man" if you scored me some tickets to the NFC Championship game in Dallas this year. And, when I come down, I'll buy you a beer and we can discuss what the Patriots will have to do to keep up with these Cowboys.

I'm joking, of course. The issue will be whether LT will be able to find any daylight whatsoever when running against Wade's D. Don't fret, it will still be an interesting evening, indeed.

Sounds like a random simulated season in Madden to me.

The only way the NFC Championship Game has a chance of being played in Dallas is if New Orleans is the host and is displaced due to another hurricane.

Who here has ever claimed we're a championship calibre team? Who at the Giants has claimed it? No one.

You'll disappear as soon as your team tanks, just like you did last season.

Funny thing is the Cowboys are really the same (record wise) as the Giants lately. Throw out the very few playoff wins by the Giants vs the ZERO playoff wins (recently) by the 'Boys....and you have basically the SAME two teams. But my bad...Cowboys are America's team!

Thanks for reminding me!

No problem man, I have an extra room.

Speaking of LT. How's Flozell Adams? Is he still not fully recovered?...

Also, speaking of defense. Umm, maybe it's me. But I don't think its a good thing when the San Antonio police launches a major investigation, trying to find the corprid who shot Terence Newman and Chris Henry's confidence. Not good my friend, not good at all.

How's Terrell Owens and Terry Glenn? They're not showing their age, are they?

And has Jason Whitten ever hear of blocking? I know Julius Jones has asked that question once or twice. Ok, ok, three times.

And for the love of God...Is Bobby Carpenter ever going to see the field?

Other than that though...No issues at all coming from Cowboys camp.

No problem man, I have an extra room.

Speaking of LT. How's Flozell Adams? Is he still not fully recovered?...

Also, speaking of defense. Umm, maybe it's me. But I don't think its a good thing when the San Antonio police launches a major investigation, trying to find the corprid who shot Terence Newman and Chris Henry's confidence. Not good my friend, not good at all.

How's Terrell Owens and Terry Glenn? They're not showing their age, are they?

And has Jason Whitten ever hear of blocking? I know Julius Jones has asked that question once or twice. Ok, ok, three times.

And for the love of God...Is Bobby Carpenter ever going to see the field?

Other than that though...No issues at all coming from Cowboys camp.

You forgot Jerry Jones yelling at one of his 'puppet' coaches. Defensive Coordinator took a tongue lashing from Jerry. Is Jerry the coach now?

You forgot Jerry Jones yelling at one of his 'puppet' coaches. Defensive Coordinator took a tongue lashing from Jerry. Is Jerry the coach now?

Yeah, the defense has looked horrible. Especially the secondary.

Give the guy a break, fellas. It's obvious he's had a real tough time dealing with his team's bitter demise last year. He thought he had a quarterback for the next ten years, a proven winner at the helm, and a great shot at a title, and now all he has is questions. Was Romo just a flash in the pan who will always choke it up in the big spot? Will the team even listen to a coach who's a proven loser? How long before TO destroys the locker room without Parcells here to keep him reasonably in check? Picking up the pieces of a monumental choke job and starting over again from square one ain't easy. So have a heart.

I remember talking with a guy JUST LIKE, badegg. Talkin trash and stuff........................in 7th grade. :rolleyes:

I remember talking with a guy JUST LIKE, badegg. Talkin trash and stuff........................in 7th grade. :rolleyes:

Tell me, Bigblue. What does this 7th grader have to say about Terry Glenn's knee scope?

Dallas will be out bitch all year this year....

the ghost of the music city miracle will loom for all days under Wade as a HC.

I can't wait for Roy Williams to get rolled up trying to tackle #27

I'm giddy about that and I have high expectations

Dallas will be out bitch all year this year....

the ghost of the music city miracle will loom for all days under Wade as a HC.

I can't wait for Roy Williams to get rolled up trying to tackle #27

I'm giddy about that and I have high expectations

Expectations, expectations, expectations...followed by disappointment, disappointment, disappointment.

You know somethings Gspotter? The Cowboys are already 1-0. :flex:

Give the guy a break, fellas. It's obvious he's had a real tough time dealing with his team's bitter demise last year. He thought he had a quarterback for the next ten years, a proven winner at the helm, and a great shot at a title, and now all he has is questions. Was Romo just a flash in the pan who will always choke it up in the big spot? Will the team even listen to a coach who's a proven loser? How long before TO destroys the locker room without Parcells here to keep him reasonably in check? Picking up the pieces of a monumental choke job and starting over again from square one ain't easy. So have a heart.

Hmmmm...interesting language in this post...let me see..."bitter demise"..."choke it up in the big spot"..."proven loser"..."pick up the pieces"..."monumental choke job"..."starting over from square one ain't easy"...

These are unfamiliar terms to Cowboys fans. But being a Redsox fan, mickeef 2, makes you an expert. Please, tell me more... :LMAO: