SportsWrath

Arrington in a Motorcycle accident

Dragon

I feel really bad right now. I wanted to see Arrington succeed with us. I played with his little brother in high school and he was always talking about Lavar and proud to see him going to the NFL (I played with him during the 1999-2000 season when Lavar was at Penn State). I really wish him well. :cwy::(

I apologize. My point wasn't "good I hope he dies" (that would be the line) My point was.... "I'm glad we got rid of him because he wouldn't play this year and we would have wasted money on him."

he also would have been on our team at a mini camp...if he was signed...not riding his motorcycle(I just wanna ride my motorcycccllleee) around DC.

yah he prolly wont be playing football ever again...

He was already debating retiring--this pretty much sealed the deal. Didn't think all that much of him as a player, at least not with us. But I did like his personality, or at least what it was publicly. Hope he gets well quickly.

I feel bad for the guy. I think coming out of college, he had a lot of potential and the Redskins (cough, cough, Dan Snyderr) screwed him over royally giving him a different defensive coordinator every year and none of which allowed him to use his talents to their ability. He had freedom to roam at PSU and played very well in that role. Once he hit the pros, everyone pinned him into their scheme. He showed flashes of playing very well, but was never able to stay consistent. I won't lie, his health played into is too, but I think he was more a victim of the systems he was in than a victim of his injuries. I liked his signing when he came to the Gaints and wished he would've been able to stick around till the end of the season. Had he stayed healthy, I think he would've been here still.