SportsWrath

Big News...joey porter just got cut

Dre180

can't you wait 5 hours and 50 minutes? LOL

haha yeah i guess i can't considering our current lb situation. seriously though this would be a great pick up for us. if we somehow got him and clements (which i know we won't) i'd be so damn happy. also take timmons if he falls to us. that would be my absolute ideal situation.

Actually, released players can be signed before FA begins. That's why its permitted that Luke take a physical and negotiate with the Bucs as he has done.

Porter is older, and a 3-4 guy. A team like Cleveland or the Pats will get him. Not only do I not want to take a shot on him, but we arent gonna.

Actually, released players can be signed before FA begins. That's why its permitted that Luke take a physical and negotiate with the Bucs as he has done.

Porter is older, and a 3-4 guy. A team like Cleveland or the Pats will get him. Not only do I not want to take a shot on him, but we arent gonna.

hes 29 younger them most the LB out there

I agree, Porter is the type of guy that ends up in a place like New England.

Doesn't Joey Porter play the same spot as Pierce. If not, he would do if he played in the 4-3.

He plays outside LB...I woudn't mind signing him thought. We need a player with his experience and passion on our team.

If it was an incentive-laden contract like the one Arrington got, I'd be all for it. CB has to be our "big spend" position this off-season though.

I don't think we are going to land Nate Clements. He's asking for 10 Mil a year.