SportsWrath

who else do you guys want cut?

Dre180

Jim finn is a good football player NEM. To say you need a FB to wear out the defense has got to be a comment that even you look back at and say WTF? Nme me one FB that wears down defense. Someone said that a block is a block, and there right. On there bck, or getting blocked onthere feet, its still a block. And NO FB will put a LBer on his ass everyplay. Or even every other for that matter.

That would've been me, and thank you.

By the way, Nick Greisen, seriously overated and not worth starter money. No loss when he left.

I tihnk that they could've signed him for less. He was a good hard nosed player. Kind of a fan favorite that was a tackling machine. Granted he wasn't fast, nor did he hit big, but he certainly read plays well and that's better than an athlete that can recover from a bad read. Or Emmons who can do neither..... thankfully we all know what happened to him.

Jim finn is a good football player NEM. To say you need a FB to wear out the defense has got to be a comment that even you look back at and say WTF? Nme me one FB that wears down defense. Someone said that a block is a block, and there right. On there bck, or getting blocked onthere feet, its still a block. And NO FB will put a LBer on his ass everyplay. Or even every other for that matter.

Mack Strong and Lorenzo Neal.

What the fuck are you talking about DEANFSOCALDUBPISTOLPETEMARAVICHBOUNCEDTHEBALL26TIMES? :confused:

Just read the thread. Particularly where Nem and Dyinghard talk about blocking fullbacks. Thats why I said here comes the popcorn when you told Nem that, hence here comes entertainment. ;)

Huh? No, not especially. You're the one going off about someone bashing the FB and accusing a member of being racist because he disliked 2 players. But yeah, you sure got me.

Well, I never specified who the yes men were, yet there you were responding.

And I never accused him of being racist. I said he seemed to not like white players in hard nosed positions. That doesn't mean I said he hates anyone. It's a matter of preference, not love hate as racism would certainly be.

I tihnk that they could've signed him for less. He was a good hard nosed player. Kind of a fan favorite that was a tackling machine. Granted he wasn't fast, nor did he hit big, but he certainly read plays well and that's better than an athlete that can recover from a bad read. Or Emmons who can do neither..... thankfully we all know what happened to him.

You just listed 2 of the most important things a LB has to do, that Greisen couldn't do.

Sure he could read a play. I loved it when he dropped those easy INT's.

He wasn't that good. He's made little impact on his new team. Just like Dhani Jones.

You just listed 2 of the most important things a LB has to do, that Greisen couldn't do.

He wasn't that good. He's made little impact on his new team. Just like Dhani Jones.

Everyone drops balls. Ask AP.

Just read the thread. Particularly where Nem and Dyinghard talk about blocking fullbacks. Thats why I said here comes the popcorn when you told Nem that, hence here comes entertainment. ;)

I am reading the thread!

You're a funny guy. Carrot Top funny!

Good physical FB's. Wear out defense and knock LBers on there ass every play, no. :ph34r:

Yeah, just like Jerry rice caugth every ball thrown to him, Dan Marino completed every pass, Deon Sanders never allowed a pass to be completed and Barry Sanders scored a TD every time he touched the ball.

Well, I never specified who the yes men were, yet there you were responding.

And I never accused him of being racist. I said he seemed to not like white players in hard nosed positions. That doesn't mean I said he hates anyone. It's a matter of preference, not love hate as racism would certainly be.

Well, there were only 2 of us agreeing with Nems opinion, and you said Men instead of Man, that would lead me toblieve you meant both of us.

Yeah, and if I said black guys would never make good QB's, it'd be personal preference huh?

Who knows.... I think he wants a DT in the backfield to b lock for Jacobs. Apparently "flat-backing" is a necessary element when considering a FB. simply getting the job done doesn't do it. Maybe they put Awasom in the backfield at FB, he could probably lay out some LB.... then miss the rest of the blocks. Like the type of FB he's looking for.

Yep, that's exactly the message I'm sending out. I want a FB that knocks out a LB once a game.

What Im' intimating is that he would've performed better without the change of scenery. Being fast and hitting big aren't necessary components of a LB. MAking tackles and reading plays are components. He dropped far fewer INT's than Allen did and people jocked Allen for years. I'm not here to argue Greisen, though I htink Blackburn will get the same treatment Greisen did, and both play football well. They;re not going to light up the world with highlight reel hits, but they are n't going to let Westbrook get the outside edge on a BS dip step with Pierce in pursuit from inside out.

Yeah, just like Jerry rice caugth every ball thrown to him, Dan Marino completed every pass, Deon Sanders never allowed a pass to be completed and Barry Sanders scored a TD every time he touched the ball.

Well, there were only 2 of us agreeing with Nems opinion, and you said Men instead of Man, that would lead me toblieve you meant both of us.

Yeah, and if I said black guys would never make good QB's, it'd be personal preference huh?

Sure. If you feel that way. Who am I to say that you're racist, I have no idea who you or Nem really are.

WTF, black QB's???. Christ Jimmy the Greek once told me that it was genetically impossible!