SportsWrath

who else do you guys want cut?

Dre180

You say that like we're racist partners, personally, I hate the spic. :ph34r:

Nemesis is of "Latin" decent? Maybe that's why he wasn't too keen on the white player comment? Just know that I made that comment not based in anything other than an observation and no knowledge of your heritage Nem....

Walker is without question our best CB on this team. I think he gets a bum rap because he was always in TC dog house. yes, last year he got 2 PI penalty on him. big deal, they were less than 10 yards and he was rusty. And, that Personal Foul he got in the Titans was a BS call and you know it. He barely touched Young... He's our best gifted CB and he need to be given a honest chance to compete.

And this is why I think TC should go. man, that guy holds a grudge like a ten year old girl. remember what happened to Willie Ponder. Lead the League in kick offs returns...fumbles once, and doesn't play again?

I don't think I've ever seen Walker in a game where he didn't get a PI against him. You're just depressing me with this "best CB on this team" talk.

Willie Ponder was an inept receiver and we needed the spot to try to salvage our trashed LB core. And he wasn't the only one to run back a kickoff for a td in 2005.

VG ruined it with talk of racism and being an overly sensitive Ranger fan...

I was t the Devils game the other day and everyone was chanting Rangers Suck. I felt like an ass cuz I didnt know when it was coming. :huh:

Jim finn is a good football player NEM. To say you need a FB to wear out the defense has got to be a comment that even you look back at and say WTF? Nme me one FB that wears down defense. Someone said that a block is a block, and there right. On there bck, or getting blocked onthere feet, its still a block. And NO FB will put a LBer on his ass everyplay. Or even every other for that matter.

eh? :confused:

L. Neal, Mack Strong, William Henderson, Tony Richardson, Mike Karney don't ring a bell.

What about M Carthon, Moose Johnson, Tom Rathman?

L. Neal, Mack Strong, William Henderson, Tony Richardson, Mike Karney don't ring a bell.

Are you serioulsy trying to tell me thses guys "WEAR DOWN" a defense. I dont buy it. Running the ball, a good o-line, ball controll wear a defense down. Not a FB.

Nemesis is of "Latin" decent? Maybe that's why he wasn't too keen on the white player comment? Just know that I made that comment not based in anything other than an observation and no knowledge of your heritage Nem....

I know what you meant...I just thought it was a silly reason to make a point.

PS...I hope every here know I'm just trying to talk football. I'm just trying to make my point across, just like everyone else.

Nem, in the age of Free agency and Salary cap, having the best player at every position is impossible. Sure Finn hasn't been a smashing FB but he's been solid for us. And with so many other needs, I think the FB position is one of the last one we need to worry about.

The cuts this team made is to make room for excellent FA signings. I think the release of Lavar (which was shocking.. althought I beleive his achillies injury is the culprit) and Mr Pecotroial all but gave us the green light to sign Briggs I think his name is..

Luke P's injury must've been worse than thought and though he did have a good 2006, he's had more bad seasons than good ones. I don't know if there are any prominant Left Tackles in FA but Luke was making a huge salary (based on recollection).

Add to that the money we're saving from Barber's retirement and we're positioned to land Briggs, one of the prominted CBs and a very solid Left Tackle... and still have enough money to sign solid blue collar players and the rookies.

I know what you meant...I just thought it was a silly reason to make a point.

PS...I hope every here know I'm just trying to talk football. I'm just trying to make my point across, just like everyone else.

So you're saying shouldn't sign a player named "Mohammed"? :ph34r:

:P

Nem, in the age of Free agency and Salary cap, having the best player at every position is impossible. Sure Finn hasn't been a smashing FB but he's been solid for us. And with so many other needs, I think the FB position is one of the last one we need to worry about.

The cuts this team made is to make room for excellent FA signings. I think the release of Lavar (which was shocking.. althought I beleive his achillies injury is the culprit) and Mr Pecotroial all but gave us the green light to sign Briggs I think his name is..

Luke P's injury must've been worse than thought and though he did have a good 2006, he's had more bad seasons than good ones. I don't know if there are any prominant Left Tackles in FA but Luke was making a huge salary (based on recollection).

Add to that the money we're saving from Barber's retirement and we're positioned to land Briggs, one of the prominted CBs and a very solid Left Tackle... and still have enough money to sign solid blue collar players and the rookies.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Are you serioulsy trying to tell me thses guys "WEAR DOWN" a defense. I dont buy it. Running the ball, a good o-line, ball controll wear a defense down. Not a FB.

Then I don't know what else to tell you....All of these FB are know as power FB. I can't explain it better than that, really.

:doh:

I know you can't have the best player on every position. I never said that. I just want a more physical FB than Finn. I'm sorry, I don't know how else to explain it.

No offense, but you're dreaming. There's like 10-15 teams with more cap space than us. Cutting Lavar even cost us money. we saved about 5 million net. There's no way we get that many prominent players this year--This is a seller's market.